Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

aw, shizz, you would've loved it mahn

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The diary burning scene with Raavi having flashbacks of Shiva....how meaningful and beautiful was that❤️

Usually all the scenes we have seen will have the person thinking of their Ex and erasing their memories by burning their things. Here we did not even she a glimpse of Dev in Raavi's thoughts...How beautiful were the FBs...she slowly realised that from childhood Shiva has always been in her world....The scenes they chose for the FB were also so apt

She finally realised that Shiva has been in his past and now he is her present and future.... today Raavi starts her journey towards her Shiva with no baggage of her past...The journey is going to be tough as Shiva is now lagging behind....I am sure Raavi will now make Shiva match steps with her❤️

The entire scene was gold... Alice was fabulous in that scene...the song, the FBs , the way it was directed...it was top notch

The subtle realisation she has holding his name ❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mahhiiii❤️

Loved all your posts❤️

manny136 thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT!! 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Mahhiiii❤️

Loved all your posts❤️

Thank you Priiiuuuu🖤🖤

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I would deviate from my episode review today. First of all my favorite scene- burning of the pages 

I am not usually in favour of burning any pages of diary because all those experiences good or bad had a role in moulding us to the person we are. But here Raavi did not just burn the pages. It symbolizes leaving behind any lingering regret . She no longer wants to dwell on what its. Dev chapter is well and truly over for her. It was shown in her memories too. She looks back on her childhood without her rose tinted glasses and sees each frame has Shiva too. She remembers how shiva had been furious about her coming to pandya house - shiva who was totally averse to her becoming Dev's bride. She contrasted it with the shiva she saw in her marriage and after it . While she was broken, he was stoic. He was there for her whether she knew it or not. She remembers him saving her in the khandaar. Her reflection shows that Dev comparison has faded for her and she wants to know shiva for who he is. Her slight smile in saving the bit of paper with his name on it from the fire.

The irony that the day Dev faded completely for Raavi was the day Dev became glaringly obvious to Shiva. I loved the contrast - one one hand we have Raavi smiling slightly with Shiva's name and hoping for a future and the same moment we have shiva saying it was never his intention to wreck all her dreams - their roads have to diverge. 

I don't see Shiva becoming mean and harsh either. I feel he would withdraw to his shell and make her feel she is free to do as she wishes. Now Raavi will be the one to protect this relation. 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aey mara Gaumbi Dhikra, hamare show ke writers ke liye patr likha hai- Tumne padh lita?

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

New EDT 🥳

Loved all the views and symbolisms pointed out by everyone ❤️ Having a lot to say!!! But Raavi's handwriting man  So beautiful!! I know its stupid to discuss this but I'm super jealous when people are blessed with good handwriting 😆🤣

Also, dare someone call Shiva gawar!! I'm breaking the screens to punch them 😈😡 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Aey mara Gaumbi Dhikra, hamare show ke writers ke liye patr likha hai- Tumne padh lita?

Hihihi

Ye kya likh diya tumne Rii???🤣🤣

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiva reading her diary❤️ I wouldn't have liked it if he had been sober but with his drunkenness impairing his judgement the scene seemed so natural.

He could picture Raavi writing her diary. He saw the Raavi1.0 in all her glory . He could see how she would be while writing his complains and while singing Dev's praises. He had comeback for each point that she wrote. As he realised her dream to go on bike rides with Dev, there was slight change in his demeanor.  He was like I will push you into the wall and that is all bheega bheegi you will get .slight anger was seen. Finally reading about her desire to kiss dev was the limit. He wanted to snatch the diary from her cue reality of Raavi snatching it back.

It was subtle hint of how much shiva meant to Raavi that more than her love for Dev she wrote how much shiva was averse to her relation. She was more interested in his colorless life and wanted it to be colorful. She tells masalo ki badboo but her dreamy outlook equated colors if life to masalas alright.  

That whole sequence was done beautifully ❤️