07/13 episode - Tejo is complete dumb

Posted: 2 years ago

Blaming Jasmine and Fateh seems unnecessary anymore.

Tejo is dumb and fool, people who can be fooled are who allow themselves get to be fooled

Tejo reaction for receiving the gift from Fateh was shown too extreme and utterly disappointed 

Tejo behaving like love sick puppy and allowing someone in your home who your in-laws despair don’t show right over house but extreme disrespectful 

Tejo deserves this treatment for turning blind eye on everything and living in a bubble.

no one can save someone if that person don’t want to be saved

Can anyone who watched the epi tell what Jasmeanie took from Tejo’s dressing table in the room? Or if she took anything at all? Did she start stealing now?!

Originally posted by sneha_17

Blaming Jasmine and Fateh seems unnecessary anymore.

Tejo is dumb and fool, people who can be fooled are who allow themselves get to be fooled

Tejo reaction for receiving the gift from Fateh was shown too extreme and utterly disappointed 

Tejo behaving like love sick puppy and allowing someone in your home who your in-laws despair don’t show right over house but extreme disrespectful 

Tejo deserves this treatment for turning blind eye on everything and living in a bubble.

no one can save someone if that person don’t want to be saved

Precap: Amrik tells Fateh Jasmin is doing this so that Fatejo can be happy 🤡 (How delusional is he lol😆)

Fatejo and Jasmin outside. Gippy greets her ‘Hey beautiful’ and Jasmin replies as ‘Hey handsome’. Then she hugs Gippy and smirks at Fateh while Fatejo leave in car with Fateh fuming all the while looking at them. 🤡

And the best part:  he goes back to his room and unblocks Jasmin and reads the msg she sent him before he blocked her lookinh paiiiineeddd~

(Do i still watch this? Jasmin is totally crazy but Fateh…welll no words…All i need is for Tejo to watch this Fateh and come out of her lala land where she is getting impressed by Fateh in record speed)

Originally posted by piapriya

Precap: Amrik tells Fateh Jasmin is doing this so that Fatejo can be happy 🤡 (How delusional is he lol😆)

Fatejo and Jasmin outside. Gippy greets her ‘Hey beautiful’ and Jasmin replies as ‘Hey handsome’. Then she hugs Gippy and smirks at Fateh while Fatejo leave in car with Fateh fuming all the while looking at them. 🤡

And the best part:  he goes back to his room and unblocks Jasmin and reads the msg she sent him before he blocked her lookinh paiiiineeddd~

(Do i still watch this? Jasmin is totally crazy but Fateh…welll no words…All i need is for Tejo to watch this Fateh and come out of her lala land where she is getting impressed by Fateh in record speed)

I'm out. Tata bye bye. I'mma write a few OS, SS where my baby is happy and safe and that's it. Tata bye bye chameli and majnu. Dhang se raasleela karo jeeja sali. 

Originally posted by Bluekohl

I'm out. Tata bye bye. I'mma write a few OS, SS where my baby is happy and safe and that's it. Tata bye bye chameli and majnu. Dhang se raasleela karo jeeja sali. 

Oh if JasFa happens i just want them to suffer and Tejo being happy with another lead preferably new lead. Imagine Jasmin ends up marrying Fateh and Fateh as usual keeps pining but now for Tejo😈 And Tejo is movinh on with new guy slowly who cares and respects her and doesn’t use her to prove sumn to sumone~😳

Precap was the most disappointing ......... 

Jasso enters Virk house??? Why???

Originally posted by mistofshadows

Jasso enters Virk house??? Why???

Tejo was supposed to go shopping with her but she hadn’t finished her household chores. So tejo asked her to come inside the house and wait i think. And Jasmin took the liberty to romance with Fateh’s shirt in the washroom

Is Jasmine an evil psycho? Definitely. Does she deserve to rot in hell? Sure do. But she is not the only one responsible for Tejo's problems. Some of Tejo's problems are her own making. I get that Tejo loves her sibling immensely and want to trust her. But how can she forget that this same Jasmine challenged her a few days ago that Fateh can never love anybody else? How did she forget Jasmine chasing Fateh and disturbing his peace of mind without any regret? This is where she has faltered. And she is going to pay a heavy price for it. She is going to experience heartbreak from both sides. It is going to be really painful for the poor girl.

And I don't understand why Fateh is being blamed and what for? I don't remember him claiming that he has completely moved on? In fact he is doing exactly what he said he is doing.. trying to move on. Fateh is not some robot that you can flick a switch and his emotions change all of a sudden. He is a flesh and blood human being, who is going to take some time to move on. Plus he is being haunted by his psycho ex and useless brother directly. So it is going to be even more difficult for him to move on. But that is not a crime. Also I haven't seen a scene where it is said or implied that he is using Tejo to make Jasmine jealous. That is just wild conjecture. Only fault from his side is that he is hiding his pain from Tejo and this is giving her wrong ideas. Other than that he hasn't done anything wrong to warrant such strong reaction from people. I will reserve my judgment till the time they explicitly show that he used Tejo in some way or other.

really disappointed by tejo i stop watching the show