Udaariyaan Frustration Thread

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

This will be the official frustration thread hence kindly please use this thread to serve that purpose instead of creating multiple threads about the same. All members can use this thread to criticize the story, characters, cast, CVs, etc. You can post all your negative thoughts/feelings/anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

NOTE: Only criticism will be allowed. No bashing, namecalling, etc. If members indulge in such behavior, they will be dealt with harshly.

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. That goes for forum members, actors, characters, and Dev. Team members. 
  • When you come here BE prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off-topic. 
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons between the current and previous shows/other actors or other shows are NOT allowed! Each show has its viewers and each actor has their fans. Many times such comparisons lead to fights. It's a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters AT ALL!
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!.

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding Udariyaan should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this thread.

Regards,

Udariyaan DT.

Layout Cr: Minionite, IMM2 Forum.

Edited by Leprechaun - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good idea.

For a show about dreams, the only thing we got was Jasmine's obsession for Canada which got converted to Fateh 🤪

Then Fateh... does he have any aspiration of his own or just does whatever people tell him? Go with the flow kind of guy.

Tejo had only a scene where someone else had to take a stand for her to do what she liked - working as as a lecturer. 

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Majority of the rants and frustration will be with Jasmine or Fateh i think. Am incorrect to say that? 

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Hi guys! I figured a lot of us are going to be frustrated after the last two episodes plus from what seems to be where the show is heading. I present to you the Frustration Thread!

Rant about anything and everything related to the show here. It can be absolutely ANYTHING

We usually have CCs for that but ok... 😆

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: King07

Majority of the rants and frustration will be with Jasmine or Fateh i think. Am incorrect to say that? 

Absolutely not! Tejo is the baby of this fandom and there are some mama bears who protect her fiercely (@Bluekohl)😆 That is why there will be very little ranting about Tejo apart from her oblivious nature and mahaan attitude 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

We usually have CCs for that but ok... 😆

Rants in CC's are lost with a lot of talking... I can't keep up 🤪

Originally posted by: music_girl

Good idea.

For a show about dreams, the only thing we got was Jasmine's obsession for Canada which got converted to Fateh 🤪

Then Fateh... does he have any aspiration of his own or just does whatever people tell him? Go with the flow kind of guy.

Tejo had only a scene where someone else had to take a stand for her to do what she liked - working as as a lecturer. 

Dreams?! What dreams?! *Takes out binoculars* Yeah... more like nightmares.😆

Contrary to what you think Fateh does have aspirations! and that is … *drum roll* Being stalker of the year!!👏🥳

Rants in CC's are lost with a lot of talking... I can't keep up 🤪

Ok that's relatable. People end up talking about interesting shows and unless you've watched it, you get lost in the fierce onslaught of comments.😆

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Absolutely not! Tejo is the baby of this fandom and there are some mama bears who protect her fiercely (@Bluekohl)😆 That is why there will be very little ranting about Tejo apart from her oblivious nature and mahaan attitude 

I'm getting there with her blind attitude for Fateh and her "move on" speeches 🤪🤪

Btw did you take permission for the thread from the admin? 

@Mayuri

That's why Tejo's obliviousness is bugging. He kept stalking her for years and now she expects him to be okay in her presence. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

Btw did you take permission for the thread from the admin?

Oops no...it was kind of a in the spur of the moment kind of thing. Who do I message for permission?