Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: nonam

I have thought the same too, he gives her such meaty roles roles in his movies, and she is the one in most of his movies, starting from the ssr movie.  she is ok but she lacks the je ne sais quois star quality .  main tera boyfriend was such a catchy song could have been a song known forever but isn't because of the bland actors.

why can't they just show song clips or one liners in trailers, why do they have to show the story in chronological order, just ruins the excitement to watch the movie.

they should have stayed away from the emotional bit, wasn't needed

If an outsider gets roles  or becomes someone's favourite it is only because they are having an affair with someone? Only your nepo kids get roles because of their superstardom and talent haina? 

Dinesh Vijan mostly produces mid budget movies and he mostly stars newcomers or outsiders because not only they would readily give their dates to him but also they don't charge as much. Also after working with someone you might end up developing a friendship and camaraderie. Maybe Dinesh likes Kriti and is comfortable working with her because he knows she will keep his project in her top priority list. Even Sushant has been Abhishek Kapoor's first choice for his films same with Kjo and SRK,SLB Deepika and many more. It's not necessary that there is some sort of "thing" going onπŸ˜’

Also Mei tera Boyfriend was actually a catchy song and according to me  and many people who liked it both Sushant and Kriti looked great. Their costumes were awful but they both had great chemistry and screen presence πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Minionite thumbnail

This is good...though they've basically given away the story.

Pankaj Tripathi is at his best and Kriti Sanon once again proves why she can easily become #1 without any godfather needed.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This movie looks hilarious. Definitely looking forward to it

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ninny

If an outsider gets roles  or becomes someone's favourite it is only because they are having an affair with someone? Only your nepo kids get roles because of their superstardom and talent haina? 

Dinesh Vijan mostly produces mid budget movies and he mostly stars newcomers or outsiders because not only they would readily give their dates to him but also they don't charge as much. Also after working with someone you might end up developing a friendship and camaraderie. Maybe Dinesh likes Kriti and is comfortable working with her because he knows she will keep his project in her top priority list. Even Sushant has been Abhishek Kapoor's first choice for his films same with Kjo and SRK,SLB Deepika and many more. It's not necessary that there is some sort of "thing" going onπŸ˜’

Also Mei tera Boyfriend was actually a catchy song and according to me  and many people who liked it both Sushant and Kriti looked great. Their costumes were awful but they both had great chemistry and screen presence πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

but imho she is a little bland

and Sushant was always hit or miss in his movies not some awesome actor or star people have made him into after his death. but don't mean to turn this into a ssr thread .

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

.  main tera boyfriend was such a catchy song could have been a song known forever but isn't because of the bland actors.

You do realise that Main Tera Boyfriend is actually super popular in real, or we only take opinion of this forum as general opinion?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nice! 

LOOOOVED Pankaj. Finally a character as per his real age. To think he is younger than Hrithik Roshan and plays his baap type roles. πŸ˜³ He can totally carve his own niche playing the lead roles because he has the necessary acting skills and also enough fan base to watch him play the main lead.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This looks hilarious. Pankaj Tripathi always delivers. But the trailer is terribly cut. It tells the full story. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

but imho she is a little bland

and Sushant was always hit or miss in his movies not some awesome actor or star people have made him into after his death. but don't mean to turn this into a ssr thread .

Yeah but then that's subjective.. Also I never said he was great actor or anything. I just was talking about the song which was a hit

Also my main point was people have their favs in the industry, someone they share a great rapport with it doesn't have to mean that something fishy is going on between the two. 

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why u need to show whole movie in trailer ?

I don't get it.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Omg this is hilarious, I died at the car scene and the gora baccha line. πŸ˜†I need this movie in my life, STAT. πŸ˜†Can’t wait to watch it.