Mimi - Official Trailer | Kriti Sanon, Pankaj Tripathi - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

nice trailer

Pankaj is great in comic roles

Well done to Kriti for choosing unique roles and scripts. Nice to see Pankaj and Kriti back together again 

Pleasantly surprised with the trailerπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ Gonna watch it for sure.

I don't hate Kirti and I think she is trying her best here...but something ...seems ....off ?? πŸ€”

I just don't know.

Is it only me OR anyone else would've preferred this film with some other actress?

Someone like Radhika Apte (It's been a while since I saw her), Bhumi (she is tailor made for roles like these) OR Yami (she was hilarious in Bala).

Ayushman can't do a surrogacy filmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...otherwise he has carved a niche in this genre.

I was half-expecting him to pop up in the trailer for a cameo.πŸ˜›

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago

Do the White parents come back and fight for the kid in the court? They missed out just this part of the movie, or else watching trailer was enough to know the story.

Tripathi is such a good actor, never a dull role. 

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago

It looks good but why have they shown the entire movie in the trailer?? πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Sad.

Commercial Surrogacy is already vilified and havs laws being made against it and they have made an anti surrogacy movie, unacceptable.

Is kriti and diney Vijan having a affair ?

I have thought the same too, he gives her such meaty roles roles in his movies, and she is the one in most of his movies, starting from the ssr movie.  she is ok but she lacks the je ne sais quois star quality .  main tera boyfriend was such a catchy song could have been a song known forever but isn't because of the bland actors.

why can't they just show song clips or one liners in trailers, why do they have to show the story in chronological order, just ruins the excitement to watch the movie.

they should have stayed away from the emotional bit, wasn't needed

Edited by nonam - 2 years ago

Loved it ! Looking forward … 

Kriti πŸ‘

This would be a sleeper hit if in cinemas..and emerged kriti as a top contender..along with numerous awards..sucks that the one time after 7 years kriti has a full fledged title role and it goes to waste on OTT..terrible timing of release..

pankaj is awesome as always..though a little weird after bareily but still..my fav supriya pathak is there too..

Originally posted by nonam

I have thought the same too, he gives her such meaty roles roles in his movies, and she is the one in most of his movies, starting from the ssr movie.  she is ok but she lacks the je ne sais quois star quality .  main tera boyfriend was such a catchy song could have been a song known forever but isn't because of the bland actors.

Song was ruined by that angoothachap hook step and kriti ghodi can't dance, so her screen time was wasted in wearing short chaddis and moving here there like a ghodi instead of dancing 

Edited by S_H_Y - 2 years ago

OK , I am ready to watch this...