Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mimi - Official Trailer | Kriti Sanon, Pankaj Tripathi - Page 3

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WhiteNights.

So since everyone is saying trailer ne sab dikha diya, I am skipping it but will watch the movie since it’s getting good reviews plus Pankaj Tripathi ❤️

Can someone please tell me which platform it’s releasing on?

Netflix and Jio Cinema.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a ton!

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kriti is unconvincing in roles where she has to play a small town girl. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sad.

Commercial Surrogacy is already vilified and havs laws being made against it and they have made an anti surrogacy movie, unacceptable.

Is kriti and diney Vijan having a affair ?

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: S_H_Y

Sad.

Commercial Surrogacy is already vilified and havs laws being made against it and they have made an anti surrogacy movie, unacceptable.

Is kriti and diney Vijan having a affair ?

Tell me one thing bout surrogacy, a couple who can not have a child always has an option to adopt but a woman giving up her body to carry someone else's child, while her body goes through all the hormonal changes and some can even be irreversible,her health is compromised, her life comes to a halt for those 9 months just because she needs the money how is this not exploitation? No body would carry a child for fun or for charity it's probably money that's making them do it. 

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Kriti is decent. There is nothing extraordinary about her as an actress but she is better than most of her contemporaries, it's good she is doing roles that will let her explore the actress in her. The films looks interesting too. Pankaj is a star

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm watching this for Pankaj Tripathi, omg he's just fab

This content was originally posted by: kar08

Kriti is unconvincing in roles where she has to play a small town girl. 

THIS! She is a very limited actress and facially she is not very attractive either....she is just tall and thin.

Coming to the trailer.....super MEH! Another one of those typical quirky movies set in the small town 😴

Pankaj Tripathi is one overrated, one-note hack who keeps doing the same shit in every goddamn filmhttps://i.ibb.co/brBRdCX/1536259085-6227-smiley.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

LOVE this Kriti Sanon-Pankaj Tripathi combo! Bring it on! 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hot mess...Pankaj Tripathi might be the saving grace but the film has a regressive flavour to it...also not everyone can carry off a comedy of social manners with the effortlessness of an Ayushmann....Kriti fails on this regard