Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva😆

Edited by EmeraldPrincess - 2 years ago
Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations!!!🥳🥳

One EDT gets over within 4 hours after the episode airs!! So difficult to catch up!! A lot of homework 😩😩

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I agree with slowing down part.

I would actually like it better if they DO NOT show him stutter!

They could go for them spending more time together and becoming each other’s habit before they become attracted or fall in love. 

I am still waiting btw

@bold, I had a huge problem with his stuttering in the beginning. But now, I think I've just gotten used to it 😆 In a way, it has a certain sense of charm. 

I've definitely been spoiled by a few romcom books where they main characters take up 75% of the book just going out and spending time with each other before a kiss happens, so I wanted the same here where we just have a ton of episodes of ShiVi being ShiVi and doing mundane things together, while slowly falling in love.

@red, I actually am writing out the second chapter. I want to have the second chapter finished before posting the first chapter just to have 1 chapter in reserve in case life happens 😆

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Maaaaaahiiii

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooo peoplee

Congratulations on the new thread🌴⛄🥳

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, I had a huge problem with his stuttering in the beginning. But now, I think I've just gotten used to it 😆 In a way, it has a certain sense of charm. 

I've definitely been spoiled by a few romcom books where they main characters take up 75% of the book just going out and spending time with each other before a kiss happens, so I wanted the same here where we just have a ton of episodes of ShiVi being ShiVi and doing mundane things together, while slowly falling in love.

@red, I actually am writing out the second chapter. I want to have the second chapter finished before posting the first chapter just to have 1 chapter in reserve in case life happens 😆

Haaye Avi that charm is lost on me

Pehle hi usko thoda unconfident dikhate I would be fine

But he has been like so strong always that stutter kinda looks out of his character

I do not understand the sudden love that happens anywhere. I need beautiful scenes like long walks with conversations, or drives, or may be just handling the store together. That would be more nicer. I love their acting and I love their chemistry too. But just some little things would have made it more charming.

Will wait for the story Avi. Knowing u it will be beautiful.

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Sakshiiiiiiiii❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hellooo peoplee

Congratulations on the new thread🌴⛄🥳

Hey Priyankaaa

Tere emoticons ghalat hain

Coconuts palms ke qareeb snowmen nahin bante🤣🤣🤣

Congratssss

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Okay toh girls in shiva's life

Raavi

Pooja

Kavita

Sneha

Aur koi h 

Sandhia smiley37