•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

As per precap, Tejo welcoming Jas to her home. I mean seriously.... even if she has forgiven Chameli, how can she invite her to her home. Doesn't she know how Chameli humiliated her in laws. She was shown to be only mature and sane person and now they are showing her brainless. Aisa kaun sa behen ke liye pyaar bhaga jaa raha hai jo kulhari pe ja ke pair mar rahi hai

This according to promo that came when Chameli acted like she drank n told Tejo she is alone that time promo showed her bringing Chameli home n fateh getting angry

No, this is tomorrow's precap. Not that old one

Originally posted by piyushi

No, this is tomorrow's precap. Not that old one

yes yes i know the precap is tmrw bt the promo that came last week after chameli drunk acting was tejo bringing her home n fateh getting angry so it was just promo n the scene of tht is coming tmrw

Doesn't matter when they show. My POV was same at that time also. Tejo should avoid letting Jas into her home. Even if she comes under ploy of inviting for her wedding, Tejo should clearly state that Rupi and Sati can do that

Chameli has manipulated in geeting something from Tejo. See the precap Tejo says come fast. I think nobody is at house so Tejo must have thought it's okey to do something quick. Though I am pretty much sure . Some family member will drop by and Tejo will be rounded.  

Till now only Mamiji and Fateh have seen through her Wolf skin. Satti is suspicious and as for Tejo , she is total tubelight

I have been fearing of Chameli 's ashubh kadam in Virk house. Finally that chameleon Chameli did come in. ðŸ¤¢

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ShanUlas

Chameli has manipulated in geeting something from Tejo. See the precap Tejo says come fast. I think nobody is at house so Tejo must have thought it's okey to do something quick. Though I am pretty much sure . Some family member will drop by and Tejo will be rounded.  

Till now only Mamiji and Fateh have seen through her Wolf skin. Satti is suspicious and as for Tejo , she is total tubelight

I have been fearing of Chameli 's ashubh kadam in Virk house. Finally that chameleon Chameli did come in. ðŸ¤¢

and with right foot forward on top of that!! ðŸ˜”

Originally posted by ShanUlas

I didn’t like the focus on her feet. However, Fateh stops her. Whether he’s acting or not, it’s quite significant that he stopped her. 

Let’s hope she doesn’t go inside. 

She will go inside and wear Fateh's white shirt and dance in that dressing area (what we saw in add ). Here Tejo is at fault how come she just forgot everything that quickly