Baa + Kavya Combo & Vanraj's dialog in precap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I am glad to see Baa + Kavya combo with some positive moments in place of just cribbing and taunting each other.

Now for this janam and rest of the life kavya is baa's bahu and this is truth .Beti ki apni jagah hoti hai and bahu ki apni jagah hoti hai. 

I would like to see baa is not repeating same behavior with kavya what she did with anupama and i am sure baa can't dare to treat kavya the way she had treated anupama because kavya is grey character ,she will treat you the way you will treat her. 

I am liking new developments, kavya ,vanraj and anupama are staying together is enough for daily melodrama. Kinjal and toshu are going for nuclear family. I would love to see in future anupama also moved out of shah house and either stay alone or with her sons. 

And if i think practically , for how many years it's possible to live with mother in law and step mother in law all together??!! In precap vanraj was giving lecture about joint family but he should not forget that other members of the house are going separate way only because of his affair and his new wife and their decision to stay in the same house.

Vanraj is the one who made all the relations complicated, vanraj is the one who took first step for "Ghar todna" in anupama's language. Now there is no point in blaming rakhi or anyone else looking at vanraj's age and his actions.

In this situation I agree with Kinju and toshu moving out for their mental sanity. Everyone capacity to endure emo drama is diff. It's their age to bond, explore each other as a couple , support each others professional and personal aspirations

Van is someone I can't understand sometimes. We siblings had decided if we have children we will never impose our decisions on adult children things like career marriage partner and stuff is better decided by themselves. We can advise and support.

Originally posted by AnjuRish

In this situation I agree with Kinju and toshu moving out for their mental sanity. Everyone capacity to endure emo drama is diff. It's their age to bond, explore each other as a couple , support each others professional and personal aspirations

Van is someone I can't understand sometimes. We siblings had decided if we have children we will never impose our decisions on adult children things like career marriage partner and stuff is better decided by themselves. We can advise and support.

We believe in the same. Parents are there to advice us, guide us and support us but when parents themselves are busy in daily soap dramas, how can they expect anything from child?! I don't like vanraj's hypocrisy because he is the one jiski wajah se ghar toota and kavya ghar mai ayi and now he is busy lecturing about joint family. 

Why does Anupamaa start weeping like a crazy woman, everytime anyone does something for themselves?

The makers think that it makes us feel bad for her, but in reality she just looks pathetically pitiable.

Wasn't she gonna move out herself a short while ago? She would have been away from KinTosh at that time, right?

But no, she was all positive and vibrant about it with all her "Nayi Shuruat" hypocrisy. And if Paritosh thinks the exact same thing? Separating to move on and focusing on his personal goals? He is breaking the family? Really??

And then she comes again defending Vanraj when Paritosh answers him. It's like you can insult anyone but her and she will defend them, but for her own self, she has absolutely no guts to talk about it.

Rakhi told her the exact same thing and she agreed meekly, but when Paritosh told it to Vanraj, she goes all defensive about protecting his honour. 

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 2 years ago
Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Why does Anupamaa start weeping like a crazy woman, everytime anyone does something for themselves?

The makers think that it makes us feel bad for her, but in reality she just looks pathetically pitiable.

Wasn't she gonna move out herself a short while ago? She would have been away from KinTosh at that time, right?

But no, she was all positive and vibrant about it with all her "Nayi Shuruat" hypocrisy. And if Paritosh thinks the exact same thing? Separating to move on and focusing on his personal goals? He is breaking the family? Really??

And then she comes again defending Vanraj when Paritosh answers him. It's like you can insult anyone but her and she will defend them, but for her own self, she has absolutely no guts to talk about it.

Rakhi told her the exact same thing and she agreed meekly, but when Paritosh told it to Vanraj, she goes all defensive about protecting his honour. 

@bold : I am so agree with bold. There was a time when anupama was about to move out after divorce and audience wanted it for anupama’s personal growth and personal/solo journey. 

Today toshu is on the same route and today they were saying toshu pyar se apni separate hone ki baat kare sab se but it was vanraj who started with anger/aggressive reaction first and in the flow, toshu spoke the frustration about how he feels in that house. 

Kya anupama ne dekha ki toshu ke sath father vanraj ne kaise baat karna start kiya? It was clearly understandable that whatever toshu was speaking was purely his frustration because of daily drama in the house.

Kavya , vanraj and anupama toh woh house kabhi chodne se rahe so agar tumko apni Shanti pyari hai toh tumko he yaha se Jana padega and that’s what toshu did today.