PS|EDT 56|Masaledar Gaumbi, Shiva Seth's Fierce Sethani & Pati vs Dost - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Scarysea

I watched the episode too and it was good😃 I think they will be able to give justice to the track

Okay so first scene - I liked Dev being scared of Rishita and Shiva teasing him🤣 Rishita was smirking behind Dev.. if only she knew what mera dev was doing 🤣

Gaumbi Dhara scene ..OMG starplus is giving quite a leeway to sanskari 7:30 timing..but I will take the bold female lead over stuttering hyperventilating one anyday. Gaumbi, why did you make that excuse?🤣 Dev did good in that scene . Dhara's angry ghar mei ghus ne nahi  dungi was so cute

Raavi was so excited to help in the store. And shiva was indulging her. She called herself sethani. Can I just say I love the haq with which she took his sandwich and told him to come fast? Shiva screaming to give his sandwich back..that familiarity between the two is endearing 

Raavi running behind to keep up with his pace and him saying bandar se shaadi ki hai so you have to and then leading her along  both were so comfortable and happy today and then that friend came .

Okay sneha is plain rude. If she thought Raavi married Dev, why go about insulting Shiva . I would have been okay with the insult part had she just come to know about their marriage ( it's totally wrong to insult somebody but you know the shock caught her unaware and she is obnoxious) she was already insulting before knowing anything.

And despite being heartbreaking I loved that mirror detailing ..both their reflections in different mirrors. And shiva just looking at his reflection and then looking down 😒  This detailing does give me hope for the track.

Raavi gave it back very well ( I am so satisfied and pleasantly surprised.  I had thought she would remain quiet or just a bas aur kuch mat bol) she told she will break her teeth😎 ..she tried explaining it to Shiva but he was already angry 😔but I liked deleting the number part 🤣childish but I would have done that too

Is it just me or Rishita saying meri insult ho rahi hai is getting repetitive? She could have just vented out that she has never done any such work and doesn't know how to and left it at that . Then when Dhara came to her too she could have said about missing her mother that she would have liked for things to get better.  This insult rant 😕 especially since she knows her father and aunt did try to frame shiva just yesterday or so. Expecting Pandya family to forget all that makes her seem a little too naive (which she is not). Suman's words to her were good👍🏼.

Love your take❤️

I love that they are including not so sanskari scenes in the 7.30 timing 🤭🤭.

I couldn't help but imagine a similar scene between shivi.😍😍

The detailing does give me  hope too that they will do justice to this track.fingers crossed.🤞

Originally posted by mpks1

Maahismiley31 good luck! You are deserve it but I am happy that you are cautiously optimistic, and that's the way to go. Keep us postedsmiley4

Thank you Prema!!!!

Too many speed breakers usually make us cautious but we always need to be optimistic too na so this way I can fulfil both!🤣

Originally posted by KambakthIshq

We are going to miss this Shivasmiley28

When everything settles down

He will be back

I just hope the stutter stays in the past

My Dhara mommys doing homework sincerely.....your bachhi is proud of you ❤️😆

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

😛  Finished 

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Who wouldn't want to bite him 🤣

I declare myself as Gaumbi pankhi! Basss! He is looking like a blueberry cheesecake 🤣

Meri Pixie is also doing HW phast phast❤️

Cannot tag you again

Hamari Dhara mommys🤗

Super sincere bacha squad is proud of you both ❤️

Piddi and her smirk! Shiva really gets the best expression out of his Bhabhi 🤣