Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Just watched the episode.it wass soo good.where do I start?

1) the Dev shiva Bhai Bhai scene❤️.

Isn't this what we all do? Reprimand the more sensible person thinking that he would understand?

Shiva's kukood Dev Expression🤣🤣🤣.

2) gaura's sensual kitchen scene.😍

PS sure does romance right.❤️

Not the usual nervous,shy Female Lead.I am loving it.😎

Gombi's lame excuse when Dev comes,chup hi reh jaata🤣🤣.

3)shiva's staring game on point.😍

My raavi is soo excited to work in the store.she is genuinely happy,and our hubby shiva admiring and smiling at his biwi's antics.can these two get any cuter?❤️

Did she just refer to herself as Sethani and shiva as Seth?😍😍

4)the way raavi was struggling to catch up with shiva.🤣🤣

It actually happens in real life.our Bandar Shiva stopped and held his bandariya's finger leading her on.❤️❤️

PS- is it a foreshadowing that raavi will have to run after shiva, make a lot of efforts before he extends a finger?or am i overthinking?😅

5) finally THE scene.

To be honest I was taken aback by surprise.i didn't expect raavi to defend shiva this fiercely.eay to ho girl👏👏👏. Tere daant Tod dungi.🤣🤣🤣

Shiva Ka rang chadh Raha hai uspar.😈

Shiva was soo hurt 💔

The way she runs after shiva, holds his hand trying to console him.🥺 He pushes her away. Another foreshadowing?

Raavi cares for him, she is hurt. SHe has definitely accepted this marriage from her heart.

6)the dhara rishita scene 🤣🤣.

I am ohk with comedy as long as they keep it away from shivi, atleast in this track.

The precap- the way he gently removes the dupatta from her face and looks at her so intently.kuch to fark dikhta Hoga, tabhi log kehte hai.💔

I am happy that they will have a confrontation in the privacy of their room.

So he gets drunk and then reads the diary, not vice versa.i don't know Which is worse.🤧🤧

Plzzz tell me the rose has nothing to do with the memories of Dev, it's the rose given by maasi most probably 🥺🥺.

Raavi doesn't seem like the person who will get angry on shiva as per today's episode.i wonder what will make her react so harshly? Is it just shiva coming home drunk or he will do something harsh? I am soo excited for tomorrow.❤️

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In the mirror scene, Shiva just lowers his eyes 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Transference

In the mortos scene, Shiva just lowers his eyes 

Which scene?

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some mann ki baat:

Phirrst & Phoremost: Hope the hero wins best beta! Varna Alpha ke sad songs reel & real dono mein honge. 

Overall loving all episodes, pace, progress & going through all adbhut chapad chapad here! Badhu saras chaale chhe.

PS ke kuchch episodes/ scenes are like AR rahman's songs! you have to watch & rewatch to understand 'yahan pe kavi kehna chahte hain ki...'

Replace Kavi with director bhaiya / editor bhaiyas.

For example: FuFudance! 

Seems like while shooting:  director bhaiya played ang-rang song. All steps & twirls & gazes were in tune as shared by ShiVi. After watching that VM realized that twirl & madhuripose was because hero was trying to snatch agan (tubelight syndrom is spreading)

Whereas Editor bhaiya realized: Shivi are still at Mann ki misunderstanding & being bawra stage.

So scrap that ang-rang + add Bawra mann. (Good choice- apt)

On that note:  Mann ki baat between Shivi is on playlist mode:

Oh re Mannwa tu toh Bawra hai to Mann mast magan to Bawra mann.

What next? 

Tujhse Mann ki lagan..

Mannwa lagey...

And Ofcourse : Maru mann mor bani thangat kare..

Mann kyoon behka .. 

The Story of 'Mannmates' / Soulmates!

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Their hand chemistry 🔥❤️

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Sweetest picture of the epi❤️

His smile❤️

Yooooo thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Their hand chemistry 🔥❤️

This picture just give a really esthetic feeling. Loved it💗💗💗💗

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT🥳

Scarysea thumbnail

I watched the episode too and it was good😃 I think they will be able to give justice to the track

Okay so first scene - I liked Dev being scared of Rishita and Shiva teasing him🤣 Rishita was smirking behind Dev.. if only she knew what mera dev was doing 🤣

Gaumbi Dhara scene ..OMG starplus is giving quite a leeway to sanskari 7:30 timing..but I will take the bold female lead over stuttering hyperventilating one anyday. Gaumbi, why did you make that excuse?🤣 Dev did good in that scene . Dhara's angry ghar mei ghus ne nahi  dungi was so cute

Raavi was so excited to help in the store. And shiva was indulging her. She called herself sethani. Can I just say I love the haq with which she took his sandwich and told him to come fast? Shiva screaming to give his sandwich back..that familiarity between the two is endearing 

Raavi running behind to keep up with his pace and him saying bandar se shaadi ki hai so you have to and then leading her along  both were so comfortable and happy today and then that friend came .

Okay sneha is plain rude. If she thought Raavi married Dev, why go about insulting Shiva . I would have been okay with the insult part had she just come to know about their marriage ( it's totally wrong to insult somebody but you know the shock caught her unaware and she is obnoxious) she was already insulting before knowing anything.

And despite being heartbreaking I loved that mirror detailing ..both their reflections in different mirrors. And shiva just looking at his reflection and then looking down 😒  This detailing does give me hope for the track.

Raavi gave it back very well ( I am so satisfied and pleasantly surprised.  I had thought she would remain quiet or just a bas aur kuch mat bol) she told she will break her teeth😎 ..she tried explaining it to Shiva but he was already angry 😔but I liked deleting the number part 🤣childish but I would have done that too

Is it just me or Rishita saying meri insult ho rahi hai is getting repetitive? She could have just vented out that she has never done any such work and doesn't know how to and left it at that . Then when Dhara came to her too she could have said about missing her mother that she would have liked for things to get better.  This insult rant 😕 especially since she knows her father and aunt did try to frame shiva just yesterday or so. Expecting Pandya family to forget all that makes her seem a little too naive (which she is not). Suman's words to her were good👍🏼.

Scarysea thumbnail

So the precap shows that Shiva sees her diary after he is drunk and not the other way round. I don't know which I prefer. On one hand, I like it that Shiva goes through her diary when he is not in his senses so he just sees the hearts and the rose. Given his frame of mind he will misunderstand for sure and he would not read the entries as such.  Shiva going through Raavi's diary deliberately does seem out of character to me.

But on the other hand, I don't think Sneha's words alone should have pushed him to drink. He knows how the world sees him and never gave a damn to it. His insecurities about not being good enough for Raavi will push him to brink maybe make him all brooding and  angry but him to breakdown on that basis alone😔

Dhara seemed so shocked to see shiva drunk😒 Hope she understands his state of mind. This would be painful for her too

Raavi had already moved on . Her keeping the diary or the flower does not mean otherwise I think. I mean diary usually has all our thoughts . She has accepted her reality but that does not mean she will entirely  forget that part of her life. It is a healthy way to move on I guess 

Raavi had come back to her original avatar. I guess shiva distancing himself will make her feel.list at least for some time . She has seen his anger and his care but never has he ignored her or distanced himself. For Raavi, Shiva is already the centre if her world , her anchor but this distance will bring her the realization. She will know what she wants and stop drifting about . Once she knows, she can work on her marriage and double her efforts to bring shiva out of his shell .