Tejo - pure and poor soul - really bad psychologist

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Jasmine is upfront selfish and she using Tejo

Fateh first and second call felt genuine 

Fateh leaving and last scene felt very worse

Only one hope that may be Fateh trying to figure out Jasmine plan and not to hurt Tejo 🤞

Tejo is really a psychologist 😑 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

She can’t recognize her sister is a raging narcissist so her psychology degree isn’t coming in handy 😩

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand how she's soo ignorant of everything. How she's not seen red flags around. The makers need to hire a psychologist to make it at least a bit believable. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So true! If Fateh is using her I genuinely feel sorry. Like Phd bhi kar ke kya karna hai jab apni masters ki skill se yeh bhi pata na kar paaye that your sister has lost all sense?

TheFluffyCactus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Jasmine is upfront selfish and she using Tejo

Fateh first and second call felt genuine 

Fateh leaving and last scene felt very worse

Only one hope that may be Fateh trying to figure out Jasmine plan and not to hurt Tejo 🤞

Tejo is really a psychologist 😑 

Coming from a Psychology background myself ai really feel they shouldn't have shown Psychology as her major subject. Koi aur subject hi dhund lete yaar, English ya aise kuch. Being Master's in Psychology, I can vouch for one thing, regardless of other skills we surely have self awareness quite a lot, even if we don't counsel anyone as a professional.

TheFluffyCactus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha_k

She can’t recognize her sister is a raging narcissist so her psychology degree isn’t coming in handy 😩

Calling her narcissistic would be too strong. The intensity of her behaviour is not really abnormal to the point of claiming she has a disorder.