TV Hindi

Pavitra Rishta 2.0 discussion thread-season2 out soon - Page 6

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

For me, Manav was SSR and Hiten. 

I’m not at all interested in this re-boot at all. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

For me, Manav was SSR and Hiten. 

I’m not at all interested in this re-boot at all. 

As much as I like Hiten and admire him as an actor, the character he played wasn't even Manav. His character was just father to Archana's kids. They never showed even a single character trait of Manav in Hiten's Manav. I also hated how emotionally abusive he was towards his son Soham. As the story focused more on Archana and her kids somewhere Manav became a side character who added nothing to the story. 

Manav will always be Sushant. To me he will always be Sushant's best character with Mansoor coming second🙃

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not good at all.For the first time Ankita looks off onscreen.

ninny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AdrakChai

Not good at all.For the first time Ankita looks off onscreen.

She has aged really bad. She is 37 playing a 27 year old.. Now that is not a big issue because even Shaheer is 37-38 and playing a character younger than his real age but he looks his part. Ankita on the other hand looks haggard and dull. No way she can pass off as 27.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

SSR's death was capitalised by everyone I think.. Media houses, Industry people and somewhere I feel even family. Rhea was already claimed to be a witch so let's keep her aside 🙃 The only one who maintained the decorum was Kriti Sanon 😔😔 Love you Kriti ❤️❤️

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope Ekta has paid proper attention to the story as the casting looks off. Shaheer and Ankita may play their parts but the chemistry sucks. After watching the trailer, I feel that Ek should have signed Harshad Chopda.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
ninny thumbnail

I am so hurt and pissed off by this. I of course didn't watch it but looks like the story is exactly the same with slight modifications for web series. This looks like they just replaced Sushant with other actor. I still don't see how Ankita thinks this was right thing to do. Can she really not see how opportunistic and insensitive it looks.

San_MyHusband thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tbh Ankita is looking like the elder sister of Shaheer