TV Hindi

Pavitra Rishta 2.0 discussion thread-season2 out soon - Page 5

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....I remember a lot of people saying how Ankita was the best thing to happen to Sushant...didn't she invite that Sandeep guy...one of the accused in her B'Day party??

Yeah i was quite surprised when she was shamelessly dancing with that guy at her birthday party. She is the fakest of them all & worst part is people fall for it 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

& now i feel bad for bashing Rhea last year. Atleast she isn’t cashing on her ex bf demise unlike Ankita 😵

Because she is in no position to cash on his death, she still has an ongoing case. Had she not been surrounded with this controversy who knows she would have banked on this golden goose too🤷‍♀️Also all this only got her more fame. Her PR has been more active since last year and she surprisingly has a good one.You will regularly see Pinkvilla articles on her, what she ate or what she wore. Didn't she top most desirable list recently although no one cared for her existence till last year. Also just like Ankita she too is making cringe posts for him Bebu, PutPut, life has no meaning without you etc etc. 🙄

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago

Well, she doesn't have SSR paying half her mortgage anymore. Gotta make the $$$ somehow. 

ninny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....I remember a lot of people saying how Ankita was the best thing to happen to Sushant...didn't she invite that Sandeep guy...one of the accused in her B'Day party??

Sandeep is not one of the accused. He has been made a scape goat by the online detectives. The case is just against Rhea, Samuel Miranda, Showik, Shruti Modi, Dipesh and I guess now Pithani too. 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ninny

Because she is in no position to cash on his death, she still has an ongoing case. Had she not been surrounded with this controversy who knows she would have banked on this golden goose too🤷‍♀️Also all this only got her more fame. Her PR has been more active since last year and she surprisingly has a good one.You will regularly see Pinkvilla articles on her, what she ate or what she wore. Didn't she top most desirable list recently although no one cared for her existence till last year. Also just like Ankita she too is making cringe posts for him Bebu, PutPut, life has no meaning without you etc etc. 🙄

Lol it’s Ankita’s holier than thou image which pisses me off. She is the biggest attention seeker in all this. Last year she was giving IVs & indirectly taking shots at Rhea as if she was some Angel in SSR’s life & had she stayed in his life she would have protected him from evil eyes🤪  Like who the hell cares about her? She is giving IVs after IVs using Sushant’s name & still Rhea gets bashed? Ye kya ajeeb double standards hain

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is Ankita playing Shaheer's mom? Cuz that pairing looks weird if it's a romantic pairing😆

ninny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Lol it’s Ankita’s holier than thou image which pisses me off. She is the biggest attention seeker in all this. Last year she was giving IVs & indirectly taking shots at Rhea as if she was some Angel in SSR’s life & had she stayed in his life she would have protected him from evil eyes🤪  Like who the hell cares about her? She is giving IVs after IVs using Sushant’s name & still Rhea gets bashed? Ye kya ajeeb double standards hain

Mixing two things here. She acts holier than thou?.. Of course yes! In fact I have started to believe that she gets some sort of high by being celebrated as this great ex GF who did so much for her BF and yet he left her and she still does so much for him. She weirdly has started to follow almost all Sushita fanpages. If you are pissed off at this then justified but if you are pissed off at Ankita because Rhea got bashed then your anger is misplaced. 

Rhea got bashed because she is the main accused in the case, there was mud slinging from both family and her side too. Chats were released, private videos of victim was released, accusations were made lots of stuff happened in that nasty media trial. People chose to side with family and so did Ankita. If you or me or anyone would have been in her situation we too would have any day taken family's words over some random stranger who was in her ex BF's life for just one very messy year! 

People did put Ankita's relationship with him on pedestal but then again this isn't exactly her fault, she just shamelessly enjoyed the outcome of all this. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pavitra Rishta immediately reminds all of us of Sushant smiley28So it is obvious they are using his popularity to cash in on a 2.0smiley29

Some people should follow their own advice and stick to Ankita on this one. Because the only people I see talking about Rhea are the Family apologists. 😆

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not interested at all