*|| PKK Written Update 13th July 2021 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 13th July 2021 ||*

Omkar's mother quickly brings oil and Omkar massages it on to Mayura. Omkar's mother was confused why Mayura stood outside whole night in the storm. Omkar says he is confused too why she did that because she is a nice girl but she's too stubborn that she spoiled her health. Omkar's mother goes and calls the doctor and by then Mayura wakes up and tells Omkar she was not acting. This is my true love for you. Omkar gets annoyed and says hell with love. 

Mayura invites Omkar to her birthday party so she can introduce him to her family. He says we don't know each other properly. There is no match.

Mayura confesses she loves Omkar, she says I love You Omkar. Mayura says when you are in love you don't see anything else.  She just wants him to come to her party. She tells Omkar to think about it and has time till evening. If he came to her party and accepted her love or reject by not coming. 

At college, Naina comes and throws a pack of cards on Mayura's face and says you like to play with Omkar's feelings then play with cards. Mayura says who are you to ask? Naina says she is Omkar's best friend and saving him from evil people around him. 

Mayura then says oh okay. Since when there is possessive in best friends or love triangle? 

Precap:-

Mayura tells Naina to stay away and stop feeling insecure.

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prii I canโ€™t believe this show is going off air I less than a month ๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Prii I canโ€™t believe this show is going off air I less than a month ๐Ÿ˜”

yeah im not happy about it but i hope there is a happy ending tbh! MayuKar Reunited 

Originally posted by SweetButSpicy

yeah im not happy about it but i hope there is a happy ending tbh! MayuKar Reunited 

Prii Hope you take up doing WUs in another show with us 

We had a lovely team dear ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Prii Hope you take up doing WUs in another show with us 

We had a lovely team dear ๐Ÿค—

yes you can dm me which forums/shows are you both in so i can jump in. I am doing Saturdays for MHRW

Originally posted by SweetButSpicy

yes you can dm me which forums/shows are you both in so i can jump in. I am doing Saturdays for MHRW

When are you seeking coolbie rights in that forum ? 

We will keep you informed dear.