PS|EDT #55|ShiVi aur Bhavna Mein Khoye Hue, Unki Chinta Ne Hume Sataya - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh toh Shrasti ka khud ka ghar hain na? 

Apne ghar mein sindoor chura pehenke reels bana rhi hain? 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Uchal Kood, he is trying to teach her 😆

I am in the office, and this is pure innocence 🤓

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Aaah Thanks for explaining! 

@underline: it because he grew up too fast and is kind of mature beyond his age? And she is a bit more childish and dreamy than girls of her age?

Yes! 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

No, that used to be me before marriage 🤣

Trigger warning: Violence... not for kids

Once you marry, a large part of the energy that is used up in thinking you are useless, gets consumed in wanting to bang your partner's head in the wall. 

Just kidding- I love him and want to hit him in equal parts 🤣

In fact, my favorite dialogue in the beginning of the marriage was " I just want to leave all this and run off to the Himalayas" 😆 You reminnd me so much of my younger self. 

Dekha,  thank God someone said it's common to feel like that🤣

I always feel my thought process is quite weird for normal.. I am trying to figure out the reason for it.. maybe because I fall on the kasp of two sun signs.. I have extremist traits of both🤣

And one time I'm the loner who doesn't want to see anyone's face and go to Himalayas as you said and at the other I want all my gang of friends partying and travelling the world together... at one point I want I want all the lovey dovey romantic marriage and at the other I listen to these horrible marriage stories of people and I think I'm better off not getting married at all🤣

I'm a confused soul who can be the biggest loner you can ever imagine 🤣

P.S. Ek toh tumhe mila hai, usse maarne ke baare mein zada mat socha karo... but I can imagine myself being like that if he eats my head way too much

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Pixie tu bhi homework karna shuru kardi😆

Can't tag you

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hi Jen..welcome backk❤️

YKB to youu🤗

Oh thanks a lot dr 

Priya 

I am glad to be back here girls 

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

U squeal I will just watch starry eyed🤣

Then u can buy me books and then I will squeaaaal

Hihi me tooo ❤️ Bookss. When I go to a new bookstore, I’m so happy. You have some beautiful bookstores here, like in a church, it was so amazing. I was strolling for 3 hours, touching every book. I bought some pretty covered classics, wuthering heigts and pride and prejudice, it felt like Christmas day 🤣