when gurpreet will accept tejo

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

gurpreet never had problem with stupid girl like chameli cos she was fateh's choice n she is typical mera beta type mother but she first had problem with tejo cos nimmo kept poking her against tejo during chameli fateh wed preps but during the fatejo wedding she was there to catch diya with satti n standing next to tejo like she ws going to accept her also. still now she feels fateh is not happy so she is upset about it but i dont think she has any bad feeling for tejo actually. she liked when sh saw fateh happy with tejo in ice cream scene but still all that is from her mera beta emotion but what will make gurpreet accept tejo with full heart like she was going to chameli?

will it be like because she will see fateh falling in love n how tejo cares for her son? but gurreet still wants to compete with tejo sometimes in that dept. or will she accept tejo cos tejo will convince khusbeer to accept simran n so gurpreet will become tejo's fan? ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I actually thought Gurpreet would be supportive of their relationship. Since she noticed the eye lock between Fatejo during the marriage scene. She also stopped the the gathbandhan thing from falling to the ground. Basically the whole wedding episodes were filled with symbolism indicating Gurpreet protecting Fatejo relationship. 

Also she is very easily manupilated by Nimmo. She was happy seeing Fateh happy (ice cream scene) but Nimmo ruined it ðŸ˜”

So coming to answer the main question. When will Gurpreet accept Tejo? 

When Tejo does something extremely huge for Fateh ( take a bullet for him types)

When she realises that Fateh is genuinely happy with Tejo and not Jasmine

When Nimmo gets the hell out of her ear!

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i think it runs deeper than that, since all can see clearly that fateh cannot work without tejo beside him, she became his aadat and all and gurpreet is observing this from many days, she must be feeling insecure that just like jasmine, one day tejo will also become the reason for fateh going against his family like he did when he wanted tejo to join college. 

she feels that tejo is a bad influence and will create the distance between fateh and his family.. 

that's just my theory, ðŸ˜ƒ

ShanUlas thumbnail

Answer is when Chameli starts dancing on her head .🤢

TheFluffyCactus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

gurpreet never had problem with stupid girl like chameli cos she was fateh's choice n she is typical mera beta type mother but she first had problem with tejo cos nimmo kept poking her against tejo during chameli fateh wed preps but during the fatejo wedding she was there to catch diya with satti n standing next to tejo like she ws going to accept her also. still now she feels fateh is not happy so she is upset about it but i dont think she has any bad feeling for tejo actually. she liked when sh saw fateh happy with tejo in ice cream scene but still all that is from her mera beta emotion but what will make gurpreet accept tejo with full heart like she was going to chameli?

will it be like because she will see fateh falling in love n how tejo cares for her son? but gurreet still wants to compete with tejo sometimes in that dept. or will she accept tejo cos tejo will convince khusbeer to accept simran n so gurpreet will become tejo's fan? ðŸ˜†

I think her acceptance for Jasmine was also because of the "my son is happy so I am happy" attitude because that's all she thinks about. So when she sees Tejo bringing happiness to Fateh Gurpreet's path to accepting Tejo begins. However, her acceptance of Tejo just because of Tejo's nature would be a long way to go. And Jasmine would have never earned her real acceptance in the days after the marriage. Besides Nimmo would have lit up fire even then so Jasmine would have managed to convert the whole family atmosphere into a gloomy one with her stupidity and lack of "Tejo the helper" to smoothen things out for her.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Answer is when Chameli starts dancing on her head .🤢

Can't wait ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Honestly if there is a small track of Chameli off with a completely changed Fateh whose grey cells are activated and she going to the Virks and annoying them - could be comedy ðŸ¤ª

@sparkles I completely agree with you. She has seen that the guy (even before getting married) would defend her but Chameli was more of a threat compared to Tejo 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: music_girl

Can't wait ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Honestly if there is a small track of Chameli off with a completely changed Fateh whose grey cells are activated and she going to the Virks and annoying them - could be comedy ðŸ¤ª

@sparkles I completely agree with you. She has seen that the guy (even before getting married) would defend her but Chameli was more of a threat compared to Tejo 

@bold we know this truth but gurpreet has such short attention span that she could not get this in her head that tejo is way better than jasso and she has literally saved her son's life.. 

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

@bold we know this truth but gurpreet has such short attention span that she could not get this in her head that tejo is way better than jasso and she has literally saved her son's life.. 

Gurpreet n amrik r same I think both don't like Tejo cos she is smart n not stupid like chameli so they can't manipulate Tejo in many ways Gurpreet feels Tejo control on fateh is more than jasso had cos with jasso fateh was total gone case smitten n immature but Tejo can actually beat him upif need 😅. But Gurpreet also has problem that Tejo has support of kushbeer which she herself doesn't get 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I actually thought Gurpreet would be supportive of their relationship. Since she noticed the eye lock between Fatejo during the marriage scene. She also stopped the the gathbandhan thing from falling to the ground. Basically the whole wedding episodes were filled with symbolism indicating Gurpreet protecting Fatejo relationship. 

Also she is very easily manupilated by Nimmo. She was happy seeing Fateh happy (ice cream scene) but Nimmo ruined it ðŸ˜”

So coming to answer the main question. When will Gurpreet accept Tejo? 

When Tejo does something extremely huge for Fateh ( take a bullet for him types)

When she realises that Fateh is genuinely happy with Tejo and not Jasmine

When Nimmo gets the hell out of her ear!

I don't want it to be 'take a bullet for him' thing. I hate it when women have to prove their selflessness like an idiot. For once I want someone to just ask the buddhis to chill tf  out. Just because you don't have anything to do in your own life, doesn't mean you'll ruin other people's life

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I don't want it to be 'take a bullet for him' thing. I hate it when women have to prove their selflessness like an idiot. For once I want someone to just ask the buddhis to chill tf  out. Just because you don't have anything to do in your own life, doesn't mean you'll ruin other people's life

Right what u say. I don't want Tejo to do that also the old woman should see her son going restless when Tejo goes away in separation time n realise herself but for Gurpreet even Tejo marriage to fraudiya is also issue all that yucky dialogue from mu dikhai guest n nimmo there to add fire wish someday someone mention that again abt Jass suhagrat n fateh hears