Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Show going offair on 6th August

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

According to latest article this show is going offair on 6th August 

#SuperExclusive

HOT EXCLUSIVE

@ColorsTV #PinjraKhoobsurtiKa to go OFF AIR and it's last EPISODE TELECAST ON 6th AUGUST!!

May REPLACE BY #SansaniKhejKahaniya!!

@GossipsTv EXCLUSIVE

#3YrsOfGtv https://t.co/QjuaBW8gFy

Link of source 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1413773929915633666?s=19

I pray and wish actors get good show after this 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

According to latest article this show is going offair on 6th August 

#SuperExclusive

HOT EXCLUSIVE

@ColorsTV #PinjraKhoobsurtiKa to go OFF AIR and it's last EPISODE TELECAST ON 6th AUGUST!!

May REPLACE BY #SansaniKhejKahaniya!!

@GossipsTv EXCLUSIVE

#3YrsOfGtv https://t.co/QjuaBW8gFy

Link of source 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1413773929915633666?s=19

I pray and wish actors get good show after this 

Expected i guess..story cud have been really good after omkaar's repentence..but they ruined it..and now this college drama..omkaar was a personality with lots of shades...and mayura was really sweet and different character...hats off to the cast who did justice to their characters...but when the story is not good actors cant do anything..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Oh my Gawd .. hope the fans are happy .. yaar .

I dunno what to say 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Oh my Gawd .. hope the fans are happy .. yaar .

I dunno what to say 

Fans Sad hi hoge but trp matters kyunki ghoda ghas se dosti krega to khaega kya 

Its a profesion not emotional thing buisness me emotion ki koi jgh nahi h 

And channel already gave multiple chances to this show still it failed to gain trp bcoz of its poor story 

For channel it's a business not emotion actors ki salary, shooting expense tabhi manage hoge jab show ko achi trp milegi 

Is show ko jitne chance mile kisi ko nahi mile lekin channel bhi kabtak bear krega loss 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Fans Sad hi hoge but trp matters kyunki ghoda ghas se dosti krega to khaega kya 

Its a profesion not emotional thing buisness me emotion ki koi jgh nahi h 

And channel already gave multiple chances to this show still it failed to gain trp bcoz of its poor story 

For channel it's a business not emotion actors ki salary, shooting expense tabhi manage hoge jab show ko achi trp milegi 

Is show ko jitne chance mile kisi ko nahi mile lekin channel bhi kabtak bear krega loss 

They have yet to realise they are janam janam ke saathi and they have to reunite and search for that Vishakha and take revenge…. Is  there time for all that  ?? 

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vishakha is coming back in mayuras birthday party as per insta..i think she is eshaans mother...

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

They have yet to realise they are janam janam ke saathi and they have to reunite and search for that Vishakha and take revenge…. Is  there time for all that  ?? 

Ab story rush krege or kuch nahi kar sakte 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: camjs

Vishakha is coming back in mayuras birthday party as per insta..i think she is eshaans mother...

Jab mene y pada tha me tabhi samjh gyi thi ki bina proper love story ke vishaka ki itni jaldi entry mtlb show jane wala h 

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: camjs

Array that guy’s name is Nishant or Eshaan?? uski maa ?? Who is the great father may I ask ?