Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena Kapoor Khan launches her debut book 'Pregnancy Bible' - Page 5

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: desigal90

You know it's ironic; I actually was pregnant, but lost the baby recently. Preterm labor at 22 weeks; she was too young. Don't think Kareena's pregnancy book or any bible can help...

Oh gosh, lots of virtual hugs to you šŸ¤— Take good care of your physical and mental health please ā¤ļø

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What a name! Why no one issued a legal notice over this šŸ¤Ŗ?

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is she the only woman who has ever gotten pregnant in this world? My mum had bone cancer when she was 16 years old. She does not have her left leg. She carried me in her womb for 34 weeks on one leg that too an artificial leg without the foot .She was a working mother. There are countless of woman in this world who worked till the last day of their pregnancy. This jobless failed actress had all the luxury in this world. Who is she to actually teach any woman?

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You know it's ironic; I actually was pregnant, but lost the baby recently. Preterm labor at 22 weeks; she was too young. Don't think Kareena's pregnancy book or any bible can help...

I am sorry

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Iā€™m really sorry for your loss dear.You are strong. I can't even imagine the pain you and your family  going through.Have faith in God.By God grace, in the near future, you and your spouse will have a healthy baby in your arms. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the prayers and warmth ā¤ļø

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the prayers and warmth ā¤ļø

I really hope you get the strength and emotional support needed to sail through this. The times are tough, but this too shall pass. Stay strong. 

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ktptalks

Is she the only woman who has ever gotten pregnant in this world? My mum had bone cancer when she was 16 years old. She does not have her left leg. She carried me in her womb for 34 weeks on one leg that too an artificial leg without the foot .She was a working mother. There are countless of woman in this world who worked till the last day of their pregnancy. This jobless failed actress had all the luxury in this world. Who is she to actually teach any woman?

Exactly !..... 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry to hear.. I know the pain.. after trying for 5 years, first time I got pregnant but had miscarriage in 8th week i cried like a baby 

but later blessed with baby boys šŸ˜Š

Though not easy as both are high risk pregnancies but gods grace I am able to beat all the complications šŸ˜Š

keep faith in God.. šŸ¤—