Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan name their second son Jeh - Page 4

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Lalakhun1

great name that would be, not sure why you think writing that would offend me? πŸ˜† is it because you dont know how to spell? 

How on earth could that possibly have offended ANYONE? Maybe his parents, but I don't think they logged onto the forum today, what with Bebo's book promo and all, they must be busy.

If you weren't amused by my hot take, keep it moving. It had nothing to do with you personally whatsoever, and everything to do with commenting on the current socio-political climate, jheez.

🌡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rekha_ji

How on earth could that possibly have offended ANYONE? Maybe his parents, but I don't think they logged onto the forum today, what with Bebo's book promo and all, they must be busy.

If you weren't amused by my hot take, keep it moving. It had nothing to do with you personally whatsoever, and everything to do with commenting on the current socio-political climate, jheez.

🌡

then why did you quote me? You could write whatever without quoting me, maybe you are drunk or high. 

Anyway GN. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Lalakhun1

then why did you quote me? You could write whatever without quoting me, maybe you are drunk or high. 

Anyway GN. 

Why are you quoting me?

Are you trying to disrespect my family?

Is this harassment?

CuttingChai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Jaitreya23

Oh yeah Jeh is taken from Jehangir as there is Jehangir Nusli Wadia, also known as Jeh Wadia, the owner of GoAir, Bombay Dyeing.

Anyway much better than Taimur.

Yeah, Jinnah's Ggrandson. Still mindblown how Jinnah's kid chose India instead of settling in Pakistan.

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MooPoint

Yeah, Jinnah's Ggrandson. Still mindblown how Jinnah's kid chose India instead of settling in Pakistan.

That's from maternal side. His father was Parsi born in Liverpool UK and was into shipping business.

He converted to Christianity and back to Zoroastrian.  He married only daughter of Jinnah- Dins but they got divorced later.

Parsis were successful in trading and manufacturing businesses in port cities like Bombay and Karachi. His father made a fortune from cotton trading and made Mumbai a textile hub

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jeh paida kiya tumne Jeh, pehle Taimur ab Jeh, aur ke ke karenge ye πŸ€£ 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh I am so done with Kareena and her faltu ki news. Pehle jab Taimur paida hua tha he was literally everywhere on social media for so many months, aur ab ye πŸ₯±  And upar se madam ne book bhi likhi hai, that's surprising to me, Kareena can write this much 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-infinity101

Gosh I am so done with Kareena and her faltu ki news. Pehle jab Taimur paida hua tha he was literally everywhere on social media for so many months, aur ab ye πŸ₯±  And upar se madam ne book bhi likhi hai, that's surprising to me, Kareena can write this much 

Ghostwriters exist πŸ˜†