Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva ne finally compliment de diyasmiley36 kab se wait kar raha tha lol

I adored the scene because it reminded me of the wedding scene. When Shiva had seen her dressed in her wedding finery, he was speechless for a moment. He'd checked her out and made some reference to her face and called her chipkali ki beauty queen. But ab feelings aur attraction ke chakar mein, izzat mein tareef hi kar di smiley36though Raavi asked him his opinion on her accessories, bande ne mauke ka faayda uthate huye, ek dum fursat mein nihara hai. Of course, since he's Shiva, seedha compliment toh dega nahi..instead he lives to irritate hersmiley36 And of course, because she's Raavi, usse phir samaj nahi aaya smiley36

Though they've always been physically comfortable with each other,  I liked how they're showing the awareness creeping in slowly thats making them awkward. They don't have traditional "firsts" like other ITV couples...but because they're seeing each other differently, sab kuch alag hai, sab kuch naya hai smiley42

Then, he was hilariously mean and rude...aaj barabar bolti bhi bandh huyi aur phir compliment bhi diyasmiley36

How far he's come smiley42. I do hope someone makes a parallel vm on it. It was a nice throwback Thursday for me smiley27

As for their dance, it was sweet. Banda is obsessed with her hair smiley36  But itni mithaas se diabetes hojaygi. I do get that they want to portray the awkward love phase from Shiva's side... but they legit did all these moves during the birthday dance. Wahan par bhi awkwardness thi...but Shiva's was still confidently leading her. To me, that was more attractive. 

The stuttering conversation is also very much this confused Shiva right now. I so wanted to see ki kya gol gol baatein karte... waise bhi Raavi wouldn't have understood anything but mera entertainment ho jaata smiley36 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Will someone be posting caps of Dev and his "intense" expressions today? I'm sure we got a few new ones🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thinking about raavi being an airhead.

Yess, she is an innocent girl.

But more importantly I think the idea of shiva staring at her and admiring her is something she will never ever imagine in her wildest dreams.

This was the same guy who called her bandariya and other names when she believed herself to be the prettiest bride.

She has time and again tried to make him complement her and failed miserably.

How do you react when someone who has called you ugly nicknames right from childhood stares at you continuosly? Is something wrong with me?

That was exactly raavi's reaction.

Shiva has no baggage, he has never been in the vicinity of another girl before, and suddenly he is locked up in a room with the prettiest girl of Somnath..a pure, gentle soul.who won't fall for her?which Normal person won't be affected? 

" Bachpan se leke aaj tak usne mujhse sirf dushmani Nibhayi hai"

But raavi was never harsh with shiva.she cared for him, was sweet to him.so it's easier for shiva to like her.

But for raavi shiva se pyar Karna to dur, even imagining that shiva can love her is a very far fetched thing. She has to dwell deeper.

so naturally she is confused with his changing behaviour and weird looks.

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

We got many beautiful moments today....Suman was the star again...If on one side I loved Shivi on the other side I really loved Rishitha..she has whole heartedly accepted this family...I wish how the precap will play out...Will we get Rishitha fighting back at her bua and mom or is Dev going to take the situation into control....

Gaumbi and Dhara's conversation was more beautiful than their dance today...I would have preferred few more mins of that conversation than the dance...

Suman is official MSM captain...she showed Mami her place today😎 

I agree with Rishita enjoying the rasam. She has come a long way since the rasoi kaand and genuinely feels at home in Pandya niwas at the same time is overwhelmed by their affection😃

As for Dhara, she needs to come out of self pity mode of not being childless, as long  as Gaumbi is by her side, she has nothing to fear or lose😃

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Coming to Rishita’s maika.

Truly evil!

Maami is poisonous in her kanjoosi.

Bua is venomous in her giving.

She brought the media for coverage and also high level ki insult pandyas and high level ka footage for their kindness ka dikhawa.

Rishita was soo happy that her people came and she was even happy with the gifts even though uske liye utna maaine nahin rakhta tha ye sab. For her their presence truly mattered today. The way she was holding Dev back. Truly she was balancing between keeping both her families happy and in tandem with each other. For some moments it was all right and after that all hell broke loose. The insults began and Rishita began to see tht everything is gonna end again. 

Suman turning away in character. She was shocked. And upset. Her son had been in threat because of them. And when they started insulting the fam. Shiva held her shoulder calming her. I Loved the gesture a lot. He is calminv her. This is not their battle right now. It’s Dev’s. Shiva deals with his in laws. Dev with his own. And even when Raavi was given the jewellery, he didn’t say a word even though he didn’t like it. I liked it. He is allowing her to choose. She knows what to do. Raavi din like accepting it. But I guess Rishita ke liye she still did. She cant offend her co sister. 

And the precap.

Hated it to the core. 

Dev was ok. The way he joins hand and gestures for them to leave was quite good. Rishita’s broken dreams were painful. And those words were extra painful. How can a fam hate their own daughter this way? This is not done. I wish Someone holds Rishita. That girl was so shocked.

Over in all. I loved the episode. Loved everyone in it. And loved....

You all know exactly who!

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Maahiii ve loved reading your posts about today's episode❤️

You have penned down each scene so well❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Maahiii ve loved reading your posts about today's episode❤️

You have penned down each scene so well❤️

Inspiration struck

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Coming to Rishita’s maika.

Truly evil!

Maami is poisonous in her kanjoosi.

Bua is venomous in her giving.

She brought the media for coverage and also high level ki insult pandyas and high level ka footage for their kindness ka dikhawa.

Rishita was soo happy that her people came and she was even happy with the gifts even though uske liye utna maaine nahin rakhta tha ye sab. For her their presence truly mattered today. The way she was holding Dev back. Truly she was balancing between keeping both her families happy and in tandem with each other. For some moments it was all right and after that all hell broke loose. The insults began and Rishita began to see tht everything is gonna end again. 

Suman turning away in character. She was shocked. And upset. Her son had been in threat because of them. And when they started insulting the fam. Shiva held her shoulder calming her. I Loved the gesture a lot. He is calminv her. This is not their battle right now. It’s Dev’s. Shiva deals with his in laws. Dev with his own. And even when Raavi was given the jewellery, he didn’t say a word even though he didn’t like it. I liked it. He is allowing her to choose. She knows what to do. Raavi din like accepting it. But I guess Rishita ke liye she still did. She cant offend her co sister. 

And the precap.

Hated it to the core. 

Dev was ok. The way he joins hand and gestures for them to leave was quite good. Rishita’s broken dreams were painful. And those words were extra painful. How can a fam hate their own daughter this way? This is not done. I wish Someone holds Rishita. That girl was so shocked.

Over in all. I loved the episode. Loved everyone in it. And loved....

You all know exactly who!

Very well said! Both Rishita and Raavi are truly unlucky to have the kinds of maaykas that they do.. and by extension Shiva and Dev as well. 

I loved how Shiva calmed down Suman and asked her not to interfere when Motiben was handing out jewellery 

Last but not the least, I'll say it out for you (like I have said multiple times already 😆) KD was phenomenal! He stole the show ❤️

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Maami attacked even Rishita with words. Reminding her about her estranged Maaika. Dev looked upset for her then. He wanted to do something but he is helpless. Raavi looked really awkward at her Maasi’s behaviour. She was apologetic along with helpless. And when KK (not kaand king or kangan kaand. It means kalyani kamini) came inside and Rishita utters Ma. It was quite painful to see.

Here we have a girl who hd been pampered and spoilt all her life and now she has to listen to taunts regarding them from such venomous ladies. Her expression of happiness on seeing her mom was heartbreaking.

My heart went out for Rishita in the precap. Here we have Pandya parivar who made all possible efforts to accept Rishita, shower her with love but her own family is ready to disown her? What was the need to push her down and physically abuse her.

Somebody here mentioned Rishita’s sister Kirthi as a jodi for Krish, I will never want that to happen. Rishita’s family are goondas and will go to any extent to destroy people’s life. My Krish deserves much much better😃

As for Mami, can’t think of anything else other than cuss words😆 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Piu...waiting for your detailed thoughts on today's episode...❤️

I loved reading your posts....it was beautiful as always❤️

Please tag me if you post something