Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Maami is pure evil.

I wonder how can she love somebody else's daughter so selflessly, after having a son of her own.

This makes me scared of what she will say to shiva.🥺🥺

she doesn't love Raavi selflessly, her love is pretty conditional 😆

And yes she is going to spew venom on Shiva 😡😡

I couldn't stand her today when she gave Raavi a rose.. kanjoos of the highest order 🤢

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

she is a complete dobi.. I feel sorry for Shiva 😆

she will only realize something is up when he pulls back or distances himself from her, right now she is all happy playing "family-family" 😆

She doesn't get it when people don't love her.

She doesn't get it when people love her either.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ShiVi taking aashirwaad from Suman ❤️

Both looked so happy when Suman asked them for 10-12 bachche 😆

https://twitter.com/ankitscreations/status/1413360555545415686

Suman poked Shiva 🤣on his arms 💪 

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Prema🤗

Missed you during LU❤️

This is a beautiful review of the episode. You have put down each scene perfectly. There were many subtle and meaningful scenes today...Suman Dhara hug, Rishitha's happiness during the rasam, Suman and Gaumbi's hand kiss❤️

Ahhh Mami has made you use curse words....She really was too much today....I am so glad Suman was savage with her😎

I loved Shivi's dance too..they were magical...She was glowing and he was so much smitten and completely into her....they were so happy in their own little world

Mera Dev spoke so much today...but still I cannot accept him unless he gets himself in one big kaand and is tortured a lot😆

I guess going by the precap..Dev has taken things in his control and so we might see another kaand with him😆

Lovely post Prema...but I missed your LUs 

Priya, thanks for missing me. It’s just matter of 1 more episode this week and I will be back home on Sunday.

You have summarized things in the episode that I missed, this is why enjoy your SHP posts, which helps me to watch little things that I missed on my first watch😃

PS has a wholesome cast, every character is important and have their own story to tell. It has everything that you want to see-family drama, love story, saas-bahu jagda as well as pyaar, trials and tribulations of joint family and so on. 

With respect to ShiVi, lets enjoy these moments as we are not sure when we wi get them back again😕

I sincerely hope the makers show growth in Dev’s character, today’s last scene and the precap should help us to know who the real Dev is😃

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Okay why I feel ki aaj lehenge k Saath phir se Raavi ka mangalsutra changed tha🤔🤔🤔🤔

Annabethchase thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I definitely think that at least some of the way KD is portraying Shiva has to be deliberate if not all of it because every time he stares at her or reaches out he pulls away very quickly like he didn't even realize he was doing it in the first place. Which makes sense if this is the 1st time he's falling in love. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

She doesn't get it when people don't love her.

She doesn't get it when people love her either.🤣🤣🤣🤣

this was very apt.. you summarized Raavi in two sentences 😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loved your defense post about Shiva 🤗

Can't seem to find it. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Maami attacked even Rishita with words. Reminding her about her estranged Maaika. Dev looked upset for her then. He wanted to do something but he is helpless. Raavi looked really awkward at her Maasi’s behaviour. She was apologetic along with helpless. And when KK (not kaand king or kangan kaand. It means kalyani kamini) came inside and Rishita utters Ma. It was quite painful to see.

Here we have a girl who hd been pampered and spoilt all her life and now she has to listen to taunts regarding them from such venomous ladies. Her expression of happiness on seeing her mom was heartbreaking.

The way they pushed her in the precap 💔.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I loved Shiva's compliment to Raavi today "Chipkaliyan aaj bahar nahi niklengi kyunki unki beauty queen cha gayi" ❤️

It was adorable, and totally something Shiva would say! I'm glad they did not make him say something cheesy or romantic.. that would not have been Shiva at all 😆

That was perfect Shiva style....I really wish even after falling in love...he compliments her in his own unique style❤️ I hope they don't make Shiva all cheesy like you have mentioned