PS|EDT 53|Shiva Ki Khasi aur FuFu, MahaSaas Ki Aarti & Dev ko Lage Hai - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

My take on today’s episode- overall a good episode, finally got to know about Oli rasamsmiley4

Mami taunting Dharasmiley29 kitni baar karegi, bire ho chuli hoon mein. Dhara herself should say f**k off you vile piece of shit, I know what I am doing but as Suman said, Dhara toh tyaag ki murti hai, chup chaap ye sab sehti hai. Writers made Dev stand up for Dhara against Mamismiley37 Thank God Shiva was not there, today would have been Mami’s final day on earthsmiley36 MSM are you listening, you have up your antesmiley36 Dhara reprimanding Dev, I was whatever Dharasmiley29, lost interest in her gyaan.

I didn’t mind Dev standing up for Dhara but I have never seen him this supportive or emotional about Suman ever, kya chakkar hai Bhaismiley29

ShiVi scene - Shiva moves away and Raavi follows him and wants to know why he is staring at her. She asked very innocently if her bindhi, jhumkas and chunni are nkt in order. Our hero (you can all call him creep, but not mesmiley36) is actually checking on her and finally says even if there is something wrong he is never going to tell her instead he says “chipkali ki beauty queen chayee hui hai”. This is indirectly to let her know that she is beautiful at the same time calling her chipkali. Bandha doesn’t want to reveal yet that he is attracted to her yet, not atleast until the reception is over. 

Drama on who will do the oli rasamsmiley5 Enough Suman has had enough if Dhara’s sacrificessmiley29 Dhara needs to tone it down, it is just going overboard. I liked the use of Shubharambh song here as well  which signifies great beginning fir Raavi and Rishita. 

Whatever we all think about Suman, she will any day support her DIL’s over anyone especially Mami. I really liked how  she gave it back to  Mami few times during the episode calling her naagin and how she can only wish ill. 
Dhara gracefully completed the rasam. Rishita was all happy throughout enjoying the rasams whereas Raavi enjoyed  the rasam but I felt that she didn’t know what to think of it. She was stealing glances with Shivasmiley4

ShiVi scene 2- Shiva was atleast bold enough to tell her that there is something weird going on with him, wish Suman had not interrupted bit that’s part of the story. So Raavi will never know his true feelings before the diary Kaandsmiley5 Raavi is still a dobismiley36 I hope Shiva’s incomplete conversation pique’s her interest and she starts to think about itsmiley36

Suman’s aashirwaad to both couples to have 10-12 kids each was hilarious, who has that many kids in this day and age, they will go bankrupt for suresmiley36 With ShiVi before all this, something else has to happen but there us no sign of it in the near futuresmiley36

GauRa scene- Gautam’s concern was genuine and Dhara’s talk about sach, that they still don’t have a child was good. But Gautam’s promise to keep tryingsmiley36, GauRa fans, he is not going to give up, it will happen in his dictionarysmiley36

Dance-Song selection was ok

GauRa’s dance went overboard, who dies that in a reception in front of so many people. Maybe it was Gaumbi’s 5th attempt on you all know *ahem ahem*smiley36

I liked DevTa’s and ShiVi’s better. Infact I found ShiVi’s dance to be the bestsmiley42 I didn’t care for what Mami said during ShiVi’s dance

Please don’t tell me that ShiVi’s dance was not good, they were all touchy, if that’s the case, please watch Raavi’s birthday dance. They were more touchy in that one than here.

Gift session- Anita, though is doing to impress tje girls atleadt put some thought into getting similar gifts to R and R but Mamismiley35

Motiben-Kalyani-their insult of Pandya parivar was full of drama, just watched it, have nothing to say. But did like the part where Motiben insulted Devsmiley36 atleast somebody openly talked about his incompetency openly in the show.

Precap- Finally Dev got to say some powerful dialogues in his own waysmiley36

P.S: My only wish is that I want to see atleast one kaand involving Dev where he messes up so badlysmiley36

I will comeback with another post to defend Shiva’s staring, feelings, his awkwardness smiley4 He is getting trolled a lot these dayssmiley36

Prema🤗

Missed you during LU❤️

This is a beautiful review of the episode. You have put down each scene perfectly. There were many subtle and meaningful scenes today...Suman Dhara hug, Rishitha's happiness during the rasam, Suman and Gaumbi's hand kiss❤️

Ahhh Mami has made you use curse words....She really was too much today....I am so glad Suman was savage with her😎

I loved Shivi's dance too..they were magical...She was glowing and he was so much smitten and completely into her....they were so happy in their own little world

Mera Dev spoke so much today...but still I cannot accept him unless he gets himself in one big kaand and is tortured a lot😆

I guess going by the precap..Dev has taken things in his control and so we might see another kaand with him😆

Lovely post Prema...but I missed your LUs 

Originally posted by raindropsroses

How is Raavi such an airhead 😆

she is a complete dobi.. I feel sorry for Shiva 😆

she will only realize something is up when he pulls back or distances himself from her, right now she is all happy playing "family-family" 😆

Originally posted by raindropsroses

Congraaaaats 

I totally agree, do tag me when you say more 

Tag me too guys, I miss most of the things here🙈

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

Maami today-

She was venomous as she spit those words to Dhara. Amazing acting. Even her smirks and eyes looked vicious.

Loved how she could see Raavi aur Shiva ki badhti nazdeekiyan🤣 i want to see her reaction when Raavi behaves about Shiva like she behaved about Dev. Maza aa jayega. 

And sach a kanjoos character. Ek rose diya? Really? I already knew shiva wouldn’t give the flower to Raavi. But Maami gave them a rose? 

Avoid yaaar!

Maami is pure evil.

I wonder how can she love somebody else's daughter so selflessly, after having a son of her own.

This makes me scared of what she will say to shiva.🥺🥺

Originally posted by Sakmen

Tag me too guys, I miss most of the things here🙈

He indirectly complimented her in his own way without giving away much about his feelings at that time as he planned to talk to her much after the reception anyways😃 

Ekdumm shiva style 😎😎

Maami attacked even Rishita with words. Reminding her about her estranged Maaika. Dev looked upset for her then. He wanted to do something but he is helpless. Raavi looked really awkward at her Maasi’s behaviour. She was apologetic along with helpless. And when KK (not kaand king or kangan kaand. It means kalyani kamini) came inside and Rishita utters Ma. It was quite painful to see.

Here we have a girl who hd been pampered and spoilt all her life and now she has to listen to taunts regarding them from such venomous ladies. Her expression of happiness on seeing her mom was heartbreaking.

I am not making long posts meri Sakshi!

Just making small small observations as I see the scene.🖤🖤🖤

Now in Shiva’s defense, his new found feelings started only after Mukteshwar kaand after the MU was cleared and both went through a NDE. 

I think have told you few times before that in arranged marriages care, concern, physical attraction starts before the couple fully falls in love especially it takes a while to connect emotionally. That said , there is nothing wrong in what Shiva is doing. He is physically attracted to her, lack of experience in these matters is coming across like he is being creepy. His way of dealing with this new feeling is by staring at her, gently touching/caressing  hersmiley36

Can we cut him some slack here? How many girls  has been around or has he ever fallen in love before. The answer to both questions is No. 

if that’s the case I am suspicious of Raavi as well, she constantly finds a way to chipakofy with him and checks him out when he  was cutting logs in the haveli, and once he was shirtlesssmiley36

And we all know this is temporary and is going to go topsy-turvy in a matter of 2-3 episodes and at that point even if you want him to look at Raavi or touch her, he is not going to as he will be heartbrokensmiley5

Wow Prema..another beautiful post❤️ Hamari Postivity ki dukaan🤗

I am also loving this version of Shiva. He is experiencing all new feelings and there is not proper let out for him and so he is being all nervous, desperate😆 KD is amazing in bringing these small changes to Shiva....

Yes I know we are going to get our intense angsty Shiva back in sometime...am ready for that too but I am loving this Shiva too and will enjoy watching him till we get it❤️ I am still wishing for a nice after reception scene in their room...

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

Maami today-

She was venomous as she spit those words to Dhara. Amazing acting. Even her smirks and eyes looked vicious.

Loved how she could see Raavi aur Shiva ki badhti nazdeekiyan🤣 i want to see her reaction when Raavi behaves about Shiva like she behaved about Dev. Maza aa jayega. 

And sach a kanjoos character. Ek rose diya? Really? I already knew shiva wouldn’t give the flower to Raavi. But Maami gave them a rose? 

Avoid yaaar!

Kya se kya hogaye dekhte dekhte🤪🤣