Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Irrelevant' Kangana,'Leftovers' Tapsee,'Perfect Haseen Dilruba' Aditi

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Tapsee:

Taapsee was asked how she feels about the trolling she has to endure at the hands of a certain 'A-list actress'. She told , "I matter a lot. What I say, what I do, matters a lot. I don't even have to do much to get the attention. Just my sheer presence is stirring. I am very glad that my presence can have that much of an impact. I don't have that much of time to give that attention back. I have bigger and better things to do in life."

On Tuesday, Taapsee had told in an interview that Kangana is 'irrelevant' to her personal life. Asked if she misses Kangana's presence on Twitter, Taapsee said, "No, I don't miss her... She's an actor, she's a colleague in that respect. But more than that, she doesn't hold any relevance in my life. I don't have any feelings for her, good or bad..."

Kangana:

Taking to Instagram Stories, Kangana Ranaut responded to Taapsee Pannu, claiming that she ‘begs’ producers for films rejected by Kangana. “She calls producers and begs kangana ji ne kuch chhoda hai toh mujhe dedo please, aur aaj iski aukat dekho, jo kabhi gareeb producer ki Kangana kehlane mein bhi proud feel karti thi... aaj mujhe he irrelevant keh rahi hai ha ha insaan aur uski fitrat ajeeb hai (She calls producers and begs them to give her any films I turned down, and look at her today. She was once proud to be called the Kangana for poor producers and today, she calls me irrelevant. Haha, people and their strange nature) anyway all the best with your film girl @tapaseepannu try promoting it without my name,” she wrote.

In another post, Kangana wrote that she does not mind ‘B-grade actors’ taking her name, or inspiration from her to ‘promote themselves’. She said that she was inspired by actors such as Sridevi and Waheeda Rehman, too, but ‘never disrespected them’.

“I don’t mind B grade actors using my name or style or interviews or general career strategies to promote themselves or their careers ....Of course they will use my name growing up in the industry I was also inspired by those who made it before me but I never disrespected them always showed immense respect for those who inspired me like Vaijantimala ji,Waheeda ji and Sridevi ji. Magar doosre ke sar pe paon rakh kar upar chadhne ki koshish karne wale ko uski aukat dikhana zaroori hai (The ones who try to climb higher by pulling others down need to be shown their place). Good morning to all,” she wrote.

Rangoli:

Meanwhile, Kangana’s sister and manager Rangoli Chandel also slammed Taapsee. On Instagram Stories, she wrote, “Dear sasti copy and gareeb B grade producers ki Kangana Ranaut ... please see everything that you spoke about no one is interested in your film that you are promoting or relationship that you explained in depth and gave details in this interview, everything is about Kangana ha ha ha your relevance is only because you use her name, some day try surviving without using her name if you can’t then bow down to the Queen. @taapsee.”

Rangoli shared a snippet from one among reviews airing across about Tapsee’s recent release on Netflix, Haseen Dillruba. From one such review on Instagram Stories and wrote, “Mafia created fraud is being exposed but only in a hush-hush whispers no one is openly saying it, so I decided to do the deed, a single tone actor who has absolutely no screen presence no range no real persona or screen presence, is being pitted against one of the greatest actors Indian cinema had seen”.

“Not only she openly mimics and copies Kangana but also calls her irrelevant and double filter, aaj isko bhi critics ne nanga kar diya. Ye gubbara bhi footna hi tha, foot gaya (the critics have shown her the truth. This balloon had to burst some day and it did),” Rangoli wrote and tagged Tapsee in the post.

Sharing a picture of Aditi, Rangoli wrote, “I really don't get why beautiful talented actresses like Aditi don't get films like Haseena Dilruba, she would have been perfect in a role of modern yet vulnerable housewife who is desperate for love, who is beautiful yet complex, feminine yet fragile... why Tapasee uncle?? she looked too athletic and strong for that role ... why this Kangana hangover yaar... please there can be only one Kangana and can't be a sasti Kangana for sure, please look at other talents,also, don't ruin films with wrong casting yaar.” Posting another photo of Aditi, she wrote, “I want to see her as Rani in Haseena Dilruba and not some uncle please. Spare me the torture.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Taapsee made a mess of herself this time.smiley44

If she had simply replied the first time to whoever criticized her acting skills with, "Sure. I will try to improve. Thanks for the feedback!".... to itna mess nhi hua hota.😵

She is not helping her case by constantly engaging with unnecessary people on Twitter, and answering questions related to her criticism or Kangana. She needs to COMPLETELY ignore Kangu, otherwise Kangu apne saath saath isko bhi le dubegi.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sankhsep mein pata chalega kya bol rahi hai Kangoli and Sasti Kangu? Too lazy to read...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Tapsee:

Taapsee was asked how she feels about the trolling she has to endure at the hands of a certain 'A-list actress'. She told , "I matter a lot. What I say, what I do, matters a lot. I don't even have to do much to get the attention. Just my sheer presence is stirring. I am very glad that my presence can have that much of an impact. I don't have that much of time to give that attention back. I have bigger and better things to do in life."

On Tuesday, Taapsee had told in an interview that Kangana is 'irrelevant' to her personal life. Asked if she misses Kangana's presence on Twitter, Taapsee said, "No, I don't miss her... She's an actor, she's a colleague in that respect. But more than that, she doesn't hold any relevance in my life. I don't have any feelings for her, good or bad..."

Kangana:

Taking to Instagram Stories, Kangana Ranaut responded to Taapsee Pannu, claiming that she ‘begs’ producers for films rejected by Kangana. “She calls producers and begs kangana ji ne kuch chhoda hai toh mujhe dedo please, aur aaj iski aukat dekho, jo kabhi gareeb producer ki Kangana kehlane mein bhi proud feel karti thi... aaj mujhe he irrelevant keh rahi hai ha ha insaan aur uski fitrat ajeeb hai (She calls producers and begs them to give her any films I turned down, and look at her today. She was once proud to be called the Kangana for poor producers and today, she calls me irrelevant. Haha, people and their strange nature) anyway all the best with your film girl @tapaseepannu try promoting it without my name,” she wrote.

In another post, Kangana wrote that she does not mind ‘B-grade actors’ taking her name, or inspiration from her to ‘promote themselves’. She said that she was inspired by actors such as Sridevi and Waheeda Rehman, too, but ‘never disrespected them’.

“I don’t mind B grade actors using my name or style or interviews or general career strategies to promote themselves or their careers ....Of course they will use my name growing up in the industry I was also inspired by those who made it before me but I never disrespected them always showed immense respect for those who inspired me like Vaijantimala ji,Waheeda ji and Sridevi ji. Magar doosre ke sar pe paon rakh kar upar chadhne ki koshish karne wale ko uski aukat dikhana zaroori hai (The ones who try to climb higher by pulling others down need to be shown their place). Good morning to all,” she wrote.

Rangoli:

Meanwhile, Kangana’s sister and manager Rangoli Chandel also slammed Taapsee. On Instagram Stories, she wrote, “Dear sasti copy and gareeb B grade producers ki Kangana Ranaut ... please see everything that you spoke about no one is interested in your film that you are promoting or relationship that you explained in depth and gave details in this interview, everything is about Kangana ha ha ha your relevance is only because you use her name, some day try surviving without using her name if you can’t then bow down to the Queen. @taapsee.”

Rangoli shared a snippet from one among reviews airing across about Tapsee’s recent release on Netflix, Haseen Dillruba. From one such review on Instagram Stories and wrote, “Mafia created fraud is being exposed but only in a hush-hush whispers no one is openly saying it, so I decided to do the deed, a single tone actor who has absolutely no screen presence no range no real persona or screen presence, is being pitted against one of the greatest actors Indian cinema had seen”.

“Not only she openly mimics and copies Kangana but also calls her irrelevant and double filter, aaj isko bhi critics ne nanga kar diya. Ye gubbara bhi footna hi tha, foot gaya (the critics have shown her the truth. This balloon had to burst some day and it did),” Rangoli wrote and tagged Tapsee in the post.

Sharing a picture of Aditi, Rangoli wrote, “I really don't get why beautiful talented actresses like Aditi don't get films like Haseena Dilruba, she would have been perfect in a role of modern yet vulnerable housewife who is desperate for love, who is beautiful yet complex, feminine yet fragile... why Tapasee uncle?? she looked too athletic and strong for that role ... why this Kangana hangover yaar... please there can be only one Kangana and can't be a sasti Kangana for sure, please look at other talents,also, don't ruin films with wrong casting yaar.” Posting another photo of Aditi, she wrote, “I want to see her as Rani in Haseena Dilruba and not some uncle please. Spare me the torture.”

@red

Hey Bhagwan!!

Aisa Good morning 🙏

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Sankhsep mein pata chalega kya bol rahi hai Kangoli and Sasti Kangu? Too lazy to read...

Playing friendly match on SM😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Aditi Rao Hydari

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Achchha, inka bhi jikr hai kya essay mein?

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They sound like a bunch of kindergarten kids..seriously what kind of behaviour is this by grown up adults ,that too on sm😕

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Tapsee:

Queen Taapsee didn't have to go THAT hard, but we appreciate that she did. ❤️

#TaapseePannuENDEDKangubaiParty 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tapsee probably should have just declined to answer. But she clearly got way way under Kangana’s skin so that was fun! 

And now that Kangana has accused Tapsee of being mafia created, any doubt I had that Kangana’s movies are money laundering schemes is completely gone. She just cant stop telling on herself with her projections.