Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by hotchoco

There must be nobody praying harder for Aloo's HW success than Ranbir, not even papa KJo. 

This time RK is fully caught with Neetu's support. He can't wiggle out of this one unless Aloo herself leaves. 🤣

Exactly. He dug his own grave by pushing Aloo towards his family. Neetu also must have thought Aloo is better than DP or Kat. Aloo ki timing is good in everything. She gained a lot from KJo, next gen of new Nepo Kids are getting brickbats thrown at them. 

Who is the taklu Ajay Devgan doppelgänger in the back?

Originally posted by frosty

Who is the taklu Ajay Devgan doppelgänger in the back?

I think Riddhima’s husband. 

😳

Both look old, tired n haggard. Best time to get married. 

Soni Razdan Jr

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

That’s what I’ve been thinking with all this Hollywood news. She’s gonna have to shift base for a while, unless RK is also willing to shift. 

lol I think the fact that WME and Neetus birthday pics came around the same time makes me think Neetu and Ranbir are onboard. It’s a perfect recipe for married but have our own lives situation. And as far as the Kapoors are concerned the best case scenario is that she succeeds, it’s just free press and red carpets for them.Worst case, she stays in Bandra, ignoring Ranbirs lifestyle choices and pumps out one dharma movie after another. 

And I think she is on keto that’s why she looks so gaunt/haggard. Lack of carbs/sugar + booze can make you look chiseled aka haggard. If I am not mistaken… Many desi celebs follow that Sid nutritionist guy, and are on some version of keto? 

Originally posted by MooPoint

😳

Both look old, tired n haggard. Best time to get married. 

Soni Razdan Jr

Yeah she looks exactly like Soni now. She looked quite different when she started out in films..

Looks like her dad/mom thing might sound like a curse to Alia or Suhana. 

Aloo is looking more and more like Soni with every passing day..and her hairline is receding as well..she used to be so cute during her 2 States days..and in terms of looks..that was her prime..lately she is simply looking awful.

I dont understand the trend of Keto - bakwaas..it makes people look so lifeless and takes the sheen off their face..eat what you want..just make sure you exercise enough to not let the fat pile up. 

RK has been looking bad since a long time..he also hit his prime in terms of looks during Barfi/ YJHD days..and now just looks so blaah

Karishma is very beautiful and she looks younger than Kareena.