Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: hotchoco

How does Aloo wanting to get married and Aloo wanting to go to HW all fit together? I don't think both are possible together. 

You know, I think it would be really hilarious and fitting if Ranbir was the one who got dumped this time. Aloo is super-ambitious and I think she might go the PR dating/marriage way with a white dude if she finds some success there. She's also a Bhatt. I don't think she's as sweet and simple as she projects. 

Aloo is in every dish. She wants everything. 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

She used to look so horrible in her early movies but this pic is 😳

She was 16 when she debuted 😆

And back then actresses had to learn grooming on set, unlike now that there is full accessibility to services. 😆

Imo 1994 onwards (when she turned 20) she transformed 😊

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Bhaiyaa ranbir you know what Alia gonna look like in next 7 years , please run!!

No difference between kareena and Randhir now 

he needs to go after Annie Pie now 😆 

CuttingChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Hope its true and she dumps Ranbir and not other way round. Dont think he'll get chutkara so easily this time , entire fam seem to like her 🤣

Aloo nahi toh , aloo se worse/younger koi aayega .. Not like you will end up with him. 🤣

CuttingChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

he needs to go after Annie Pie now 😆 

Pop Tv Eww GIF by Schitt's Creek - Find & Share on GIPHY

AnniePie is gunning for richer kid on the block who is her age, Aryan Khan.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MooPoint

Pop Tv Eww GIF by Schitt's Creek - Find & Share on GIPHY

AnniePie is gunning for richer kid on the block who is her age, Aryan Khan.

Plus Neetu is a nightmare. 😂

SRK as father-in-law >>>>>>> Neetu as mother-in-law

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchoco

How does Aloo wanting to get married and Aloo wanting to go to HW all fit together? I don't think both are possible together. 

You know, I think it would be really hilarious and fitting if Ranbir was the one who got dumped this time. Aloo is super-ambitious and I think she might go the PR dating/marriage way with a white dude if she finds some success there. She's also a Bhatt. I don't think she's as sweet and simple as she projects. 

That’s what I’ve been thinking with all this Hollywood news. She’s gonna have to shift base for a while, unless RK is also willing to shift. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Hope its true and she dumps Ranbir and not other way round. Dont think he'll get chutkara so easily this time , entire fam seem to like her 🤣

There must be nobody praying harder for Aloo's HW success than Ranbir, not even papa KJo. 

This time RK is fully caught with Neetu's support. He can't wiggle out of this one unless Aloo herself leaves. 🤣

hotchoco thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

That’s what I’ve been thinking with all this Hollywood news. She’s gonna have to shift base for a while, unless RK is also willing to shift. 

lol, I think she'll marry him if nothing works out for her. But if she finds some success, it's the perfect excuse to go their separate ways. RK is definitely not going to shift there. No male star would leave their Indian career behind. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kisi ki bhi kasam dil wa lo.. I didnt even notice Alia was in the picture. Only when I read few comments then I went back to see her. 

Karishma aur uske right mai jo hai bas waha se nazar nahi hati. 

What happened to Kareena?