Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow! Neetu has been living it up over the past year

Good for her 👍🏼

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Karisma, on the other hand, seem to be enjoying her single-hood now that her kids are grown up and her crass hubby is out of her life.

Yes!! She seems to be relaxed and happier now.

Like this picture she had posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIOFIQLQXi/

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I almost didn't recognize Kareena here.🤔 She looks older than Karisma.😆

Karisma, on the other hand, seem to be enjoying her single-hood now that her kids are grown up and her crass hubby is out of her life.

Also, don't know why Alia's mom come across as a chipku sambdhan who finds her way into everything related to her beti's sasural.😆

Forget recognizing I could barely find her in the pic.  And she looks so stern in that pic. 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even Ridhima is trying to form a semblance of a smile in the pics. But not Kareena. Unko idhar bhi modelling karni hai.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Karishma looks fabulous. And her kid, she has such a calm demeanor jurst like her mom. Not a wannabe vibe most BollyKids have.

I thought Alia was Soni Razdan at first.. 2 2 Soni Razdan in the photo. I think Ranbir and Aloo might get married soon. Both families look too comfortable to break up now. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Yeah, like Rashi's mom from that Gopi Bahu serial 🤪

Man she was funny. That whole serial was a laughter riot

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yes!! She seems to be relaxed and happier now.

Like this picture she had posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIOFIQLQXi/

She used to look so horrible in her early movies but this pic is 😳

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How does Aloo wanting to get married and Aloo wanting to go to HW all fit together? I don't think both are possible together. 

You know, I think it would be really hilarious and fitting if Ranbir was the one who got dumped this time. Aloo is super-ambitious and I think she might go the PR dating/marriage way with a white dude if she finds some success there. She's also a Bhatt. I don't think she's as sweet and simple as she projects. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Bhaiyaa ranbir you know what Alia gonna look like in next 7 years , please run!!

No difference between kareena and Randhir now 

Edited by S_H_Y - 2 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

How does Aloo wanting to get married and Aloo wanting to go to HW all fit together? I don't think both are possible together. 

You know, I think it would be really hilarious and fitting if Ranbir was the one who got dumped this time. Aloo is super-ambitious and I think she might go the PR dating/marriage way with a white dude if she finds some success there. She's also a Bhatt. I don't think she's as sweet and simple as she projects. 

Hope its true and she dumps Ranbir and not other way round. Dont think he'll get chutkara so easily this time , entire fam seem to like her 🤣