Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved it Karu dear

Awesome part๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I really loved the family time mentioned in the first part & yes I agree that things are not normal between Shiv & Kajal but they don't  speak about it 

Akul new friend Karishma was talk of the table today ๐Ÿ˜Š hona bhi chahiye aisa kaam jo kiya tha

Well it was really heartbreaking reading the death of a poor lady trapped in criminals & her body was dumped 

Let's see who had caught this entire scene 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon๐Ÿค— 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Saumya96

Superb update Karu, that too after a long.! 

In love with this family. Yes Kajal is a bit "alag" that she is not able to get mix with the family. Though they know her from her childhood. So people, moreover the kids, are still teasing Akul for Karishma. Loved Shiv and Alok's convo, is Shiv not happy with Kajal? Though he said he is, but why I am having a doubt on them.? Happy family, bubbly family, I always love joint families like these..

So the last part, uff that was so shocking and unexpected to happen. Raghvan ki yad agayi Farhan ke bare me padhke, same level of cruelty.! Gosh, what they think of a girl slash woman.? So the girl whome they have named Jasmine killed herself, oh no.! I am sure the one is Karishma who has called police for the doubt. 

Waiting for the next. Thanks for updating ๐Ÿ˜˜โฃ๏ธ

Thank you so much โค๏ธ

Currently very busy with all the assignment and internals hence updating at a snails pace ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Yes Kajal is alag but how alag will she be let's find out! Abhi family mein ek baat chid gayi toh Rama Re ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ are they really happy is a question for me to dwell upon soon โ˜บ๏ธ

Jab jab ek ladki ke saath anyay hoga tab tab Durga maa ka prakop badta jaayega. Ab dekhna yeh hoga ki inform karne waali ladki ke saath kya hota hai. 

Will update soon โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Love โค๏ธ

Karu

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it Karu dear

Awesome part๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I really loved the family time mentioned in the first part & yes I agree that things are not normal between Shiv & Kajal but they don't  speak about it 

Akul new friend Karishma was talk of the table today ๐Ÿ˜Š hona bhi chahiye aisa kaam jo kiya tha

Well it was really heartbreaking reading the death of a poor lady trapped in criminals & her body was dumped 

Let's see who had caught this entire scene 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon๐Ÿค— 

Thank you so much โค๏ธโค๏ธ

I doubt they even talk to each other. But nevertheless in further updates you will get your answers ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Haan aur ek baar nahi do-do baar ๐Ÿ˜‚ Cha gayi Karishma madam toh ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yes and if she can face any problem for this, how will she tackle it?? 

Will continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love โค๏ธ

Karu

Posted: 1 years ago

amazing! can't wait to finish it completely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ