SS: A Promise Made for Family ~ Updated on Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

INTRODUCTION

My new venture into a General Fiction. Hoping that I will recieve support and encouragement from the readers. Will be very grateful to all of you. 

This is a mixed genre as it will include Family, Love, Fun, and of course something which is my drive, CRIME. 

Karishma, a girl from a small city arrives at Mumbai in the hope of making a career. But unknown to what the future has kept in store for her, her decisions add fuel to the already ignited fire. 

Mumbai, also called city of dreams is not everyone's cup of tea. Especially when you stand against the wrong and true to your morals. 

An unexpected collision with Kapoors changes her life forever and how! What role will they play in Karishma's life? And will Karishma win all the battles or will she lose midway? 

To know all of this, peep in, to read! 

Disclaimer: Already writing the same story on Wattpad. In the forum, it will be accessible only to the members. The rest can read it on Wattpad πŸ₯° Below is the link πŸ”—

https://www.wattpad.com/story/257525906?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=karu_nidzz&wp_originator=fLwfP2IQ3%2Br4vC7O8vPF%2BMVYracCwVVF879ZMoTZS0pqeUPpp9ztQsgzuFPzEuQ6lOdQCesjH503QzTlCX%2BgruKNHekRto6Dc0XsLVHOW5f3DcMF9dZYkX1K3SkrtSK7 

Hoping to hear from you all ❀️

Love πŸ’•

Karu

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

INDEX 

Introduction: Above

Prologue: Above 

Part 1: An Unexpected Meet

Part 2: New Day, New Life 

Part 3: Welcome Trouble

Edited by karuna_kini - 2 years ago

Hey congratulations for your new FF ❀️

The introduction and prologue both were superb and intersting. 

Loved the name Karishma.! She is a normal, bubbly and the girls next door type of girl, loving her already.

Will be eager to read the story further, as you said it will be a genre including crime, so I am quite excited. 

You have someone who fits the role of Karishma for you, as in, have you decided for any character sketch.? And one more thing if you can answer, you are from Mumbai.? 

Thanks for sharing this, love love love 😘

Originally posted by Saumya96

Hey congratulations for your new FF ❀️

The introduction and prologue both were superb and intersting. 

Loved the name Karishma.! She is a normal, bubbly and the girls next door type of girl, loving her already.

Will be eager to read the story further, as you said it will be a genre including crime, so I am quite excited. 

You have someone who fits the role of Karishma for you, as in, have you decided for any character sketch.? And one more thing if you can answer, you are from Mumbai.? 

Thanks for sharing this, love love love 😘

Thank you so much Saumya dear ❀️

Yes Karishma is a kind of girl with whom anyone can fall in love πŸ’– I am already in love with her while writing πŸ˜…

Yes as you know crime is something which actually excited me to the core πŸ˜‚ 

Character names are decided but who is going to play the role is not. It's two families and lots from underworld and work so nothing I decided. πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

While reading you will come to know about each and everyone's characteristics. 

No I am not from Mumbai. But Mumbai is a place where I would like to work. Like City of Dreams 😍😍

Love you loads πŸ’“

Karu 

Loved it dear Karuna 

It was so emotional 

A girl leaving her family to Mumbai to chase her dreams 😊😊 

Prologue was intruding hope things settle down for her 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soonπŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by golden_aura

Loved it dear Karuna 

It was so emotional 

A girl leaving her family to Mumbai to chase her dreams 😊😊 

Prologue was intruding hope things settle down for her 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soonπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much πŸ’–πŸ’–

Yes leaving your family behind hurts but not able to chase ones dream hurts more πŸ˜”πŸ˜£

Will continue soon 😊

The prologue is beautifully written. You brought out the pain of leaving one's hometown so well!πŸ’”

Can't wait to read the rest of it.

Originally posted by moonglade

The prologue is beautifully written. You brought out the pain of leaving one's hometown so well!πŸ’”

Can't wait to read the rest of it.

Thank you so much πŸ₯°πŸ’–

Will update soon ☺️ 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.