Rhea Chakraborty not a part of Chehre promotions - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by tapori

Did you do a census of all the SSR fans and check their IT cell membership?

About his fame: that's a ridiculously incorrect assumption. Shobha nahin deti is forum par aisi baat.

There was an article by a respectable and responsible news portal that said 80,000 Fake Accounts were Created to 'Discredit' Mumbai Police. Was this done by real SSR fans? I don't think so. I agree Rhea might have a bigger role. But purposely not putting her on the poster, not promoting her its also wrong. 

Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

Don't change goal posts.

I have never engaged in the stupid witch hunt nor supported it, but that doesn't mean you won't be corrected when you make ignorant posts.

I don't mind being corrected. There are some of fake fans even saying that Ranveer Singh new show was his as well. Salman Khan didn't want SSR so that's is why he was murder. That's insane. I am not against SSR real fans. Even i felt to a certain point that some Bollywood actors did bully him a bit especially KJO. But they way they were trolled till today was wrong. 

It has nothing to do with twitter trolls and everything to do with two huge male egos. If Rhea joins the promotion it'll be all about her and that would not go well with AB sr & maybe even Emraan(though he seems a lot more chill about all things Bollywood). 

Its best to keep the promotions centered around Chehre & Amitabh Bachchan and not make it the Rhea Show. 

Originally posted by Ktptalks

I don't mind being corrected. There are some of fake fans even saying that Ranveer Singh new show was his as well. Salman Khan didn't want SSR so that's is why he was murder. That's insane. I am not against SSR real fans. Even i felt to a certain point that some Bollywood actors did bully him a bit especially KJO. But they way they were trolled till today was wrong. 

How you went from saying no one knew Sushant to ranting about SSR bots.. How is it even related to this topic? Hasn't this been discussed thousand time already on this forum? Also most people here actually agree with all this.. Try talking sense into those brainless bots instead of fighting people who are not even part if that crowd😑

Originally posted by ninny

How you went from saying no one knew Sushant to ranting about SSR bots.. How is it even related to this topic? Hasn't this been discussed thousand time already on this forum? Also most people here actually agree with all this.. Try talking sense into those brainless bots instead of fighting people who are not even part if that crowd😑

Who said i was fighting with anyone? I was replying to someone when that person said about SSR fans. I agree that i said many people didn't know who is SSR which was correct. If you don't watch his tv serial like i didn't i will not know him. If you don't watch his movies, u will not know him. Plain and simple. There are alot of actors whom people don't know. i didn't know who was Disha Patani till Radhe. If you don't follow or like a certain star u will not watch their movies. That person said that to please SSR fans, then i reply to that person. The discussion with that person finished till you started to reply to me. 

Who said i was fighting with anyone? I was replying to someone when that person said about SSR fans. I agree that i said many people didn't know who is SSR which was correct. If you don't watch his tv serial like i didn't i will not know him. If you don't watch his movies, u will not know him. Plain and simple. There are alot of actors whom people don't know. i didn't know who was Disha Patani till Radhe. If you don't follow or like a certain star u will not watch their movies. That person said that to please SSR fans, then i reply to that person. The discussion with that person finished till you started to reply to me. 

You said that no one knew him as if he was some unknown struggling actor before his death when in reality he was indeed one of the successful actors of his generation.Your whole point was to generalise everyone who liked him before or after his death as a  toxic justice Bot. Now whether or not you watched his films or show that is on you but then talk just about yourself. 

Also not everyone who may dislike Rhea is SSR fan or a Justice Bot. Don't you think general population of India has an opinion on the case. Does that make all of them a SSR bot? At this point adding her in the promotions will bring a lot of negative attention to the film and the whole promotion will become more about Rhea than the actual film hence producers or actors might have an issue with her being part of it. Not because some "SSR maniacs" will troll her on Twitter

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago

You said that no one knew him as if he was some unknown struggling actor before his death when in reality he was indeed one of the successful actors of his generation.Your whole point was to generalise everyone who liked him before or after his death as a  toxic justice Bot. Now whether or not you watched his films or show that is on you but then talk just about yourself. 

Also not everyone who may dislike Rhea is SSR fan or a Justice Bot. Don't you think general population of India has an opinion on the case. Does that make all of them a SSR bot? At this point adding her in the promotions will bring a lot of negative attention to the film and the whole promotion will become more about Rhea than the actual film hence producers or actors might have an issue with her being part of it. Not because some "SSR maniacs" will troll her on Twitter

But at the same time are u saying that whole of india knew him? Alot of people have said in this forum that they didn't know him at all. Not every indian in india watched his tv serial or his movies. Alot of people only started to know about him after his death. Do u know all the actors in india? From Bollywood, tv, web series or from plays ?  Different people have different opinions and pov. Even if they don't bring Rhea for promotion, media and fans will still ask about her. Fans asked to boycott this movie for a simple fact she is in it. So even if they don't promote her, fans know she is part of this movie. The way media protray him , was like he was struggling to get movies after he was boycott from Bollywood, his gfs were only with him because of his money. I didn't say that he was a struggling actor , the media did. I am against fake SSR fans who became his fans after his death to promote a fake agenda. I am friends with his real fans. They don't bash Rhea or any other Bollywood actor. They just want to know what actually happened to him. I have told them that i didn't know who he was when he was alive. 

But at the same time are u saying that whole of india knew him? Alot of people have said in this forum that they didn't know him at all. Not every indian in india watched his tv serial or his movies. Alot of people only started to know about him after his death. Do u know all the actors in india? From Bollywood, tv, web series or from plays ?  Different people have different opinions and pov. Even if they don't bring Rhea for promotion, media and fans will still ask about her. Fans asked to boycott this movie for a simple fact she is in it. So even if they don't promote her, fans know she is part of this movie. The way media protray him , was like he was struggling to get movies after he was boycott from Bollywood, his gfs were only with him because of his money. I didn't say that he was a struggling actor , the media did. I am against fake SSR fans who became his fans after his death to promote a fake agenda. I am friends with his real fans. They don't bash Rhea or any other Bollywood actor. They just want to know what actually happened to him. I have told them that i didn't know who he was when he was alive. 

No body said that lol. Also the point of knowing or not knowing him is not even relevant in this topic. The point is he was a successful actor who had fans even before his death. And rest you are going on with same rant which I said I agree with🤷‍♀️

No body said that lol. Also the point of knowing or not knowing him is not even relevant in this topic. The point is he was a successful actor who had fans even before his death. And rest you are going on with same rant which I said I agree with🤷‍♀️

When did i said that he was unsuccessful? I just said alot of people didn't know him.Did i give you a specific number? I was replying to a post. I didn't say that he did not have fans. The fake fans are the trollers. They would troll the makers if they promote Rhea. That's all.Fake fans. Not his real fans. Definitely he would have fans when he is an actor. Every actor successful or not have fans. 

Anyone following Bollywood even before Sushant's death would've known about him. If you didn't then you're in the minority. 

As for Rhea not being part of the promotions, this is what the director has to say :

“To be honest, she doesn’t have that much to do  in Chehre. So those  who  go to  see my film in  the hope of  getting a  good look at  Rhea are in for a disappointment. The main focus of interest is Bachchan Saab and Emraan’s jugalbandi. Their  interaction is what gives the film its tense appeal.” 

Amitabh and Emraan are by far the biggest stars in the film. Adding Rhea into promotions would just be an act of getting publicity by milking Sushant's case, when she doesn't even have much to do in the film. 

Even if there was no controversy around her due to SSR case, still she won't have been a part of the promotions because of having a small role and no star value. 

Anyway, it's the makers decision if they don't want her around promotions. Since the focus of the film is not her, so the promotions shouldn't revolve around her either. It's bad for business, and "Bollywood is a business".