Pandya Store

A piece of my Heart ❤️ Shiva-Dhara

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Often cultures boast about souls that are created in pairs, may not be romantically entangled, but they satiate the hunger of one soul with another. Different cultures celebrate this phenomenon that results in a soulmate, soul friend, twin flame and much more.

To start describing Shiva Dhara, it will be unfair today to explain what they mean to each other. Are the mother and child? Are they friends? Are the pieces of A puzzle? They are all that and much more! 

I have often referred to the fact that whenever they are around each other, it’s like their universe versus the world. Even Gautam ceases to exist when Shiva is around Dhara. Both of them cannot step above each other or before each other. That’s the Haq Shiva gives to Dhara, and that’s the devotion Dhara Accepts from Shiva.❤️

I remember that childhood scene where Gautam was getting ready for his Baraat. Dhara fell, and guess what who was the first one to catch her? It was Shiva holding her in his arms as if she is the most precious thing on earth. To describe them in a paragraph would be unfair; to tell them as mother and son would be unfair too because they are beyond that and hold much more power over each other. When the show began, the first thing got some remarks about Shiva is that he can be only controlled substance by Dhara. Could you imagine a bond more pure and intense than this?

As much as I would want Shiva to cut his Oedipal attachments from Dhara, but these two are a sight to behold and share a bond that they don't share with anyone. Even Gaumbi and Raavi can never have a part of them that belongs to each other. Pre-leap it was so evident too! Shiva’s world stops around Dhara. He is dedicated to her in a highly susceptible way! 

No one can replace them for each other! I am glad that today they didn’t include Ravi to save Shiva. She doesn’t command that hook on him yet. Shiva is the man Who would follow Dhara with a stoichiometric dedication which is unparalleled. His equation with Raavi is a different obsession all together. That can be discussed later😆

It would help if you watched the pre-leap scene just before the Baraat of Gaumbi! There's a usual trip and fall from Dhara, and I was wondering Gaumbi catching Dhara, but instead, there were two tiny arms who scooped Dhara preventing her fall later supported by the brothers. But, Shiva, he was the one to hold her in a cushion-like a manner. Shiva always takes the lead when it comes to action Amongst the brothers. 

The set of caps will show Dhara’s relationships with her Bandars one by one!

Those arms are of Shiva. Dhara’s cushion. He is always stepping in to bear the weight that is beyond his human capacity. That's Shiva for you! Fierce and independent of his brothers! 

Shiva holds her entire being in his arms while Krish joins a few seconds later, holding Dhara’s arms! Distant yet childlike while Dev runs even later to support her back very tenderly. 

But, it's Shiva-Dhara and their eye lock before anyone else. You should see the moment belongs to them. He will always carry her weight around. Symbolically, he will always be the affectionate protector for Dhara! 

It will always be Dhara-Shiva for each other! 

Raavi will never have a part of Shiva which belongs to Dhara, but Raavi shall be privy to a Shiva which Dhara can never touch ever.

I think Shiva has a tremendous tender emotional connect with Raavi at the moment. 

They say you can't make spaces for love in an already overwhelmed heart by anger, hatred. His anger has subsided and that space has been created once you meet your catharsis and taken the emotional journey towards each other. 

Anyway, I shall explain the dynamics of Shiva with Raavi later, but I am going to bring back the focus on Shiva. 

Even while touching the other brothers, they both exist for each other. You can see Shiva’s world stopping at Dhara. 

He will never let her fall and hold her with more Haq than anyone else. 

And, there he gets all her love!! 

Sigh! These two smiley27

My Shiva Dhara heart is sappy today because I saw glimpses of Dhara 1.0 where she would be chiding, sensible, commanding, and loving all at the same time. I would like to turn a blind eye towards the Danda Kaand! 

Their world will revolve around each other, and forever! 

As people believed, Dhara walks into the store to team Shiva who was on the path of self destruction and sacrifice like always. She knew she had to use Sama-Dama-Danda-Bhed To tame her stubborn Shiva.

Dhara is furious 🤣

Dheeth Shiva 

Ghadi Ghadi Drama karta hai 😏

They both remind me of a Celtic concept of Anam Cara! 

In the Celtic tradition, there is a beautiful understanding of love and friendship. One of the fascinating ideas here is the idea of soul-love; the old Gaelic term for this is anam caraAnam is the Gaelic word for soul and cara is the word for friend. So anam cara in the Celtic world was the “soul friend.” In the early Celtic church, a person who acted as a teacher, companion, or spiritual guide was called an anam cara. It originally referred to someone to whom you confessed, revealing the hidden intimacies of your life. With the anam cara you could share your inner-most self, your mind and your heart. This friendship was an act of recognition and belonging. When you had an anam cara, your friendship cut across all convention, morality, and category. You were joined in an ancient and eternal way with the “friend of your soul.” The Celtic understanding did not set limitations of space or time on the soul. There is no cage for the soul. The soul is a divine light that flows into you and into your Other. This art of belonging awakened and fostered a deep and special companionship.-John O’Donohue

The 'Anam Cara- Soul Friend'

Aristotle had once said, "Friendship is an art of holding up a mirror to each other's soul."

The soul yearns for companionship which is beyond the realms of need and greed, which transcends 'give and take', which touches it with divine light.

Soul friends are like mirrors- You can see an accurate reflection and reflect on them as well.

An 'Anam Cara' strips off masques and pretentions, sees your soul naked with all your bare emotions, establishes a sense of ease and basks you in the glory of joyous love. Such friendships are beyond space and time, gender and class. They are not mapped into charts of relationships, cerebral nor intellectual. Such love is neither physical nor emotional.

The Anam Cara holds you when you are weak, wraps you in a comfort blanket when you are cold with grief, wipes your tears in dark and dreary nights, stands for the truth- absolute or relative, makes you accept your follies and liberates you from prejudices.

In this fast-paced world, where relationships are based on 'Weekend Booze and rest of the time Snooze' culture, finding an 'Anam Cara' is like an oasis in the desert!

Like the first drops of rain on parched earth!  Like the twinkle in the mother's eyes when she suckles her infant!

Like the grin of a child saving his favourite candy by stuffing it in his pockets- innocent and rare!

When you find your 'Anam Cara or your True Soul friend', hold them close to your mind and heart- keep them with all your might as such relationships are like a lifelong journey of bliss basking your soul in its splendid light of love, companionship and joy! Shiva-Dhara are like light and love to each other! 

Dhara being more stubborn than Shiva. I loved her here. How can she let the piece of her heart burn In self-destruction? 

Shiva being his usual astute, stubborn and angry self, ready to self immolate before anything bad happens to his family. I am glad that Dhara acknowledges his trait of being overly emotional and taking decisions that can be irrational because of his sensitive nature.

She soothes His savage heart. She tells him how much he has done for the family and sacrificed for the sake of his loved ones ever since he was a child. I am curious to know more about his past, his lack of education and his sacrifices for the store.

There is something so beautiful in the way Dhara holds Shiva. It’s as if a mother who is a child in distress.

If you look back at the child Shiva staring at Dhara and come back to this picture of Shiva staring at Dhara with the charm so innocent, you would realise that deep down in his heart he is still the child who Dhara nurtured.

She tries to calm him down with her love care and nurture.

She acknowledges that he is too emotional. She also tells him about the time when he had agreed to get married only at her request. He wants to sacrifice himself for the family like he did at the wedding. But Dhara tell him that the family won’t be happy without him. That’s such a beautiful scene.

Maine kya sikhaya that tujhe- the importance of family! 

She chides him. This is by far my most favourite expression from the entire episode. As I have always said, Shiva grew up too fast voluntarily. That’s why we see glimpses of a man child in him. There was so much pride in his eyes today when he wanted to sacrifice himself for the family.

Kaash main teri Jagah Hoti! ❤️

You loved me before seeing me;

You love me in all my mistakes;

You will love me for what I am.

Luffina Lourduraj

His affirmation is absolutely clear. He would rather die than let Dhara go to jail. Can there be a love more pure than this?

my mother
is pure radiance. 

she is the sun
i can touch
and kiss

and hold
without 
getting burnt.

Sanober Khan

She explains in a similar manner how can she send him to jail?

Since a lot of you asked for a link to all my posts. Here it is: Chip in Folks! 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156989457

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tagging people! 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved this, Piu! So true, their relationship above and beyond that of a mother and son. And you found a name for it! They truly are each other’s Aman Cara ❤️

Today’s scene has my whole heart and your comparison with the pre leap scene has enhanced it to another level ❤️

Shiva the man-child so far has made his appearance in front of Dhara, who accepts that part of him whole heartedly without a second thought, like that scene at the haveli where he hugs her and tells her that even when the whole world saw him as a junglee, he was still Shiva to her and asks her what changed. ❤️

PS: Also, Piu, my curiosity is piqued about the part of his heart that Raavi occupies. Please do write about that too 

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Piu that was truly beautiful, you really outdo yourself with these analysis 👏👏❤. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for tagging! 🤗

I loved today’s Shiva-Dhara scene a lot.. Dhara was kind, compassionate and firm as she dissuaded Shiva from his self-sacrificing mode. Shiva is so much like a child in front of her so many times. ❤️

Their bond will always be precious, beautiful and pure for me, which no other relationship can ever touch, not even Gaumbi or Raavi 

I loved how you compared today's episode scene to their childhood ones! 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dearest T,

Each time you write I am spellbound. Your words are ambrosia. Words have always been the gateways to my soul more than anything I watched on screen. And these words you utter are simply put, beautiful. They show us what you see when you see these characters onscreen. They may not even be set up according to what you utter and when you tell us this, it does seem plausible.

These two characters have been arranged beautifully in each other’s worlds. Where Shiva is the silent sufferer of his world, Dhara is the one who stand by his side and knows him well. Shiva has seen her love for himself and his family and that have tied him to her in a relationship made of utter devotion. And just where he personifies devotion in case of Dhara, she personifies Pride in his case... She knows very well who this man is. She knows his passion and she knows to what extent he can go for his family and for her. 

When her world goes dark, it is towards him she turns in hope. When she feels the world will mock her or deride her, she turns to him for help. When she feels a girl’s life will be destroyed, she asks him to stand tall and accept her. She knows he will not refuse and she knows very well that he is such a person who will take her responsibility and steer themselves forward. Raavi’s innocence is given under his shelter because he isn’t a naive man. He knows the world. He contemplates upon it. And Dhara in a moment of desperation gives Raavi her pride, the one she has unshakable trust on.

Shiva’s life is forfeit for Dhara. He lives by her rules. He maybe the fire of anger and passion but when she comes into the picture he is all softness and respect. Till the haveli track and even after that Shiva’s character remain unchanged for Dhara. There are traits in him that suddenly seem too weird for him but Dhara and his relationship is the same. He will do what it takes to make her happy even if every fibre of his being is against it. And he will stand by her word like it’s his law. Friend, mother, sister in law, doesn’t matter what form she takes, she will always be one of his major priorities.

Like you said... Raavi will never have this part of him but who knows maybe she will have something more??

mpks1 thumbnail

Piu, wonderful post, like always!  Just over the weekend we got to read you in depth analysis of Dhara-Shiva relationship from the previous episodes, come Monday, the  writers surprised us with yet another beautiful scene of them. Their relationship is very unique and we seldom see in ITV these days. Shiva, as we all know has been a different kind of child growing up when compared to Dev and Krish.  He became mature at a very young age, knew what his mother and brother were going through, was aware of Mami’s  evil nature. Even before Dhara married Gaumbi, she has formed a bond with the boys, more so with Shiva. He was always protecting her from Mami, Anita and the evil aunties of Somnath and the boys had gratitude who took care and stood by them when their mother was sick.  So when Gautam-Anita marriage  broke and Dhara married him, Shiva especially considered her to be their savior, who came into their lives at a time when family was in shambles. The amount of work, love Dhara put into that family really brought emotional stability to all of them, more so in Shiva that his protector avatar took a turn towards devotion towards Dhara. In his mind, there are only 3 people who can never be wrong-Suman, Gautam and Dhara, Though Dhara came into their lives much after Suman and Gautam, who have been their from the beginning, we can all see why he thought she deserved that spot. 

We also know why Dhara feels a special bond/love towards is that he is very emotional and right from young age she has seen him react to the family situations. She also called him her jigar ka tukda, which is a big thing to say and it is possible only from Dhara.  From the time she asked Gautam as to why Shiva hates Mami till now she has seen him only sacrifice for tgis family, be it his education, marriage and so on. Her one request to him to marry Raavi, he took it as an order and went ahead without saying word. He did not even share with Dhara what he thought at that time. Today he says, he will die before he lets anything happen to her.
I am glad that she finally recognized and listed all the sacrifices he has done for the family and how the family cannot let him down anymore. At the end I want to finish by saying that  his faith, devotion, love for Dhara is stemming from the love, emotional stability that Dhara  unconditionally gave him, Dev and Krish  when they needed it the most. 

P.S: I am still mad at Dhara for hitting him and Krish with a danda, not apologizing to them directly but just felt bad for them and how it affected her as well. In all this if you see more than Shiva and Krish, it’s us fans who took it to heart😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for tagging me piu❤️

This is so beautiful that I don't have any words to describe it. I just cannot! 

It's so beautiful that I actually want shiva and dhara to see this, read this. 

That expression where we see glimpses of a child, that's my favourite too❤

Loved this. And I'm eagerly waiting for that Shiva and raavi analysis. The part where you mentioned raavi will have privy to shiva that dhara will never have knowledge of 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is simply gorgeous! I am in tears! I have appreciated Dhara & Shiva in the past but after reading this, they tug at my heart even more ❤️ Thank you for sharing all your amazing thoughts and observations with us 🤗 This is so beautiful! I couldn’t have said it better ❤️

“Raavi will never have a part of Shiva which belongs to Dhara, but Raavi shall be privy to a Shiva which Dhara can never touch ever.” 

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The explanation!!!

Sometimes even the simplest of scenes hold a deeper meaning and you put them in such beautiful words!! Love reading your posts ❤️❤️

Dhara and Shiva's bond is one of the most purest bonds PS, the first bond to be established properly, there were times where I felt Shiva blindly follows Dhara and never opposes her, today we saw the Dheet Shiva taking over, I loved how he refused to her like a child and the way she explained how they were not going to let him down

Dhara 1.0 and Shiva are the best ❤️