Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani | Release Date Announced P*14 - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Daechwita

Yeah . The last I liked her look this much was 2 States .

Don't remind me of 2 states. I was booboo the fool and thought Arjun's career would take off ðŸ¤”

don't tell me this is how Ranveer will look in the film! i am getting major Dharam from Befikre vibes 😳

So,Brahmastra is indeed shelved.He killed it by telling the world what he thought of the work the "IT COUPLE" has done in the film,the most awaited onscreen pair to hit the theaters.He has announced that he has  no faith in doing a love story with them.

Kjo did it to SRK,with RK...now he is doing  the same to RK.His career is coming to an end sooner than even I thought..unless Shamshera throws an unexpected surprise and does something for Vani's career.He killed the careers of all other female stars,except those who were bigger than him and had other bigger films.

EXCITED after long for a Dharma movie and KJO directorial! Yayy, we are back to happier times, and hopefully KJo is over his cynical movie making phase!

Originally posted by you2

So,Brahmastra is indeed shelved.He killed it by telling the world what he thought of the work the "IT COUPLE" has done in the film,the most awaited onscreen pair to hit the theaters.He has announced that he has  no faith in doing a love story with them.

Kjo did it to SRK,with RK...now he is doing  the same to RK.His career is coming to an end sooner than even I thought..unless Shamshera throws an unexpected surprise and does something for Vani's career.He killed the careers of all other female stars,except those who were bigger than him and had other bigger films.

Isn’t the shooting for it pretty much done ? Kjo had invested way too much money invested in it to not release it at all .

Originally posted by Daechwita

Isn’t the shooting for it pretty much done ? Kjo had invested way too much money invested in it to not release it at all .

He would/should have announced this film AFTER Brahmastra.The distributors are going to lose confidence in that film and Aloobir.

RS is not a romantic hero.He is not playing a Mughal emperor.I would say RS has had  least success a romatic hero.Action,energy,larger than life suits him.Also people are not going to forget Make My Trip vibes from Alooveer..then why prefer him over RK?

Kjo is over his head.

Originally posted by you2

He would/should have announced this film AFTER Brahmastra.The distributors are going to lose confidence in that film and Aloobir.

RS is not a romantic hero.He is not playing a Mughal emperor.I would say RS has had  least success a romatic hero.Action,energy,larger than life suits him.Also people are not going to forget Make My Trip vibes from Alooveer..then why prefer him over RK?

Kjo is over his head.

Alia right now is coming from two flops and lots of negativity so Kjo can’t risk associating Brahmastra with her yet. Ranveer is a public favourite so doing this movie will help Alia gain brownie points, which will help Brahmastra.

Kjo invested wayy too much money and time in Bramastra, he can’t abandon it now, unless he’s already super rich and shelving the movie won’t impact him much. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

Alia right now is coming from two flops and lots of negativity so Kjo can’t risk associating Brahmastra with her yet. Ranveer is a public favourite so doing this movie will help Alia gain brownie points, which will help Brahmastra.

Kjo invested wayy too much money and time in Bramastra, he can’t abandon it now, unless he’s already super rich and shelving the movie won’t impact him much. 

Well,step motherly treatment of Brahmastra is not helping Aloo either.SLB is doing the same with Gangu..blanking the film out during 25 years celebration press releases...

Oh this has Ranveer? I thought it had Ranbir. Now I like it. Alia's look is nice. This looks very positive. Just avoid doing multiple kissing scenes like in befikre.