Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Aamir Khan & Kiran Rao’s Divorce

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Kangana Ranaut took to her Instagram story and spoke about interfaith marriages and bringing up children in it. She wrote, “At one point In Punjab most families raised one son as a Hindu and another one as a Sikh, this trend has never been seen among Hindus and Muslims or Sikhs or Muslims, or anyone else with Muslims for that matter, with Aamir Khan sir’s second divorce I wonder in an interfaith marriage why children come out only Muslims.”

In her story, Kangana Ranaut questioned why one has to change their faith to marry a Muslim. She wrote, “Why woman cannot continue to be Hindu? with changing times we must change this, this practice is archaic and regressive… if in one family if Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, RadhaSwami and atheists can live together then why not Muslims? Why must one change one’s religion to marry a Muslim?” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Islamophobia in full swing all over again  https://i.ibb.co/brBRdCX/1536259085-6227-smiley.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

with Aamir Khan sir’s second divorce I wonder in an interfaith marriage why children come out only Muslims.”

Kangu had a dream that 'after his divorce with Kiran, Aamir removed Rao from his Son's name and declared he's only a muslim. ' or what? 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Now Aamir khan will get sympathy for being targeted. She always dilutes the seriousness of something and digress to something else. Can't she just shut up?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: SriRani

Now Aamir khan will get sympathy for being targeted. She always dilutes the seriousness of something and digress to something else. Can't she just shut up?

So if he wasn't being targeted by Kangana, he would deserve the brickbats he is receiving for the mutual divorce?

YourCat thumbnail

Then why dont you marry a beggar on street? Do it kangana, and allow him to beg after marriage as well, after all you are an open minded modern woman. Dont tell me people still look at money and status at this day and age

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Her garbage truck mouth is open again 🤢

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Kangana Ranaut took to her Instagram story and spoke about interfaith marriages and bringing up children in it. She wrote, “At one point In Punjab most families raised one son as a Hindu and another one as a Sikh, this trend has never been seen among Hindus and Muslims or Sikhs or Muslims, or anyone else with Muslims for that matter, with Aamir Khan sir’s second divorce I wonder in an interfaith marriage why children come out only Muslims.”

In her story, Kangana Ranaut questioned why one has to change their faith to marry a Muslim. She wrote, “Why woman cannot continue to be Hindu? with changing times we must change this, this practice is archaic and regressive… if in one family if Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, RadhaSwami and atheists can live together then why not Muslims? Why must one change one’s religion to marry a Muslim?” 

LOL !! Its pretty obvious, Kangs has selective memory syndrome. A quick jog

Sanjay Dutt married Maanyata (a muslim). His 2 kids with her retain the Dutt surname

Kunal Khemu married a muslim Soha. His kid's last name is Khemu

Sunil Shetty married a muslim. Atthiya Shetty and Ahan Shetty are the kids

Hrithik - Suzanne. Hrehaan and Hridhaan Roshan.

Manoj Bajpai married a muslim Shaban Raza (Neha Bajpai). They have a kid named Ava Nayla

There are quite a few more examples if Kangs actually cared about FACTS

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

So if he wasn't being targeted by Kangana, he would deserve the brickbats he is receiving for the mutual divorce?

I didn't say mutual divorce or brickbrst.So stop rubbing your statements  on me as if those  are mine.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rajpal Yadav Meme Templates - Indian Meme Templates