Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

But Inshot is easy when compared to others. But when compared to mobile trimming laptop se trim karna best 

I use Viva..For my first vm i used Inshot, but had trimming problems there..Viva is much better. The only thing is the watermark

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya12000

I use Viva..For my first vm i used Inshot, but had trimming problems there..Viva is much better. The only thing is the watermark

Oh that's why I trim in my laptop with windows editor and then edit with help of Inshot. Even for this video I used this method only. You can also try Priya. 

Priya12000 thumbnail

Oh that's why I trim in my laptop with windows editor and then edit with help of Inshot. Even for this video I used this method only. You can also try Priya. 

Ila..Viva la i have no trimming issues..Its really good..So currently i am set with that

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Ila..Viva la i have no trimming issues..Its really good..So currently i am set with that

Oh I didn't used Viva. I don't like that water mark which removes the vm charm. Moreover I don't like trimming in mobile bahuth difficult. Nunukama parkanum kannu avanchu poidum adhan. 

Priya12000 thumbnail

Oh I didn't used Viva. I don't like that water mark which removes the vm charm. Moreover I don't like trimming in mobile bahuth difficult. Nunukama parkanum kannu avanchu poidum adhan. 

There is watermark in Inshot also la??

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Till now I understand photo shop to some extent making the gif with the help of giphy only. Actually tbh explore Inshot which I downloaded in my mobile day before yesterday and was amazed by it's feature 🤣

I was searching for other video editing aps instead of opening Inshot which I have in my mobile over a year 🤣

Haan, but when it comes to vidding/PSing, I prefer doing it on the laptop. 😅

Making gifs is one of the easiest things to make, especially when you have colorings already saved.

I've seen a lot of people use InShot on IG but didn't know it was a phone app. Though, it does make sense now. 😆

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

There is watermark in Inshot also la??

No canvas use panna watermark illena kidayadhu. Adhunalla dhan Inshot la edit pannen. Semma filters adhulla. Video quality semmaya irundichu ninga yennoda indha vm laye paarungo. Ungaluke theriyum 

asmaanixx thumbnail

I want to make one with DR. I think once i understand the basics, I ll be able to work with it better. and I will one day 😆

Have u seen my Money heist Vm? I tagged you too but then only recently i found out you dont look at your notifications. Check out the video and tell me how it is, You are a vm expert. I would like to know your comments

Link - 

Have you ever used Sony Vegas? If yes, then a lot of the basic functions are the same. Just the controls will be different.

I haven't! Thanks for sharing. Will check it out once I'm done eating. ❤️

Loll, I'm not a VM expert. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Viva is on phone also?

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Haan, but when it comes to vidding/PSing, I prefer doing it on the laptop. 😅

Making gifs is one of the easiest things to make, especially when you have colorings already saved.

I've seen a lot of people use InShot on IG but didn't know it was a phone app. Though, it does make sense now. 😆

Haan Gur trimming especially is best in laptop when compared to mobile. Mobile my hands will go in either of the direction haphazard manner 🤣

If I trimmed this video in my mobile. It would taken me a week for me. 

Haan gifs I made only 4 with giphy app. That's all. Coloring I don't have psd file or coloring link. 

Haan Inshot is phone app it is better and user friendly for beginners like me.