Originally posted by Priya12000

DR is quite difficult yaar...Bohot complex hai..I tried..Kaise kar leti ho

loll, bas kar leti hoon 😅

meine bhi yt vids se seekh kar kiya hai

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmaanixx

Is Inshot a phone app? ðŸĪ”

Made a big process 

Downloaded the episodes in laptop and then edited in laptop with help of Windows media player 

Then transferred the edited video to mobile with help of telegram 

Then downloaded the video edited in Inshot 

ðŸĪĢ

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

loll, bas kar leti hoon 😅

meine bhi yt vids se seekh kar kiya hai

I tried when i was making that Money heist VM on IMMJ but colors and all, itna complex tha na, mein confuse ho gayi ðŸ˜† I saw the Yt tutorials, kuch samaj nahi aaya..just understood where everything is, bas but perfect filter and split and colors - 

Understanding philosophy - GIF on Imgur

Originally posted by Sgayuiyer

Even after seeing youtube tutorial I got thida confused 

Mein Bhi ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sgayuiyer

Made a big process 

Downloaded the episodes in laptop and then edited in laptop with help of Windows media player 

Then transferred the edited video to mobile with help of telegram 

Then downloaded the video edited in Inshot 

ðŸĪĢ

oh gosh, that's way too long and complicated

kudos to you yaar for doing all this!

oh gosh, that's way too long and complicated

kudos to you yaar for doing all this!

Yup ðŸĪŠ

Thank you so much âĪïļâĪïļðŸĪ—

I tried when i was making that Money heist VM on IMMJ but colors and all, itna complex tha na, mein confuse ho gayi ðŸ˜† I saw the Yt tutorials, kuch samaj nahi aaya..just understood where everything is, bas but perfect filter and split and colors - 

Understanding philosophy - GIF on Imgur

I have a premade coloring from within the software that I have saved. I use that for all my vids. I want to sit down and make my own coloring too, some day. 😆

I haven't messed around too much with it either in terms of transitions and what not. Have stuck to very basic editing. :)

But Inshot is easy when compared to others. But when compared to mobile trimming laptop se trim karna best 

I have a premade coloring from within the software that I have saved. I use that for all my vids. I want to sit down and make my own coloring too, some day. 😆

I haven't messed around too much with it either in terms of transitions and what not. Have stuck to very basic editing. :)

Till now I understand photo shop to some extent making the gif with the help of giphy only. Actually tbh explore Inshot which I downloaded in my mobile day before yesterday and was amazed by it's feature ðŸĪĢ

I was searching for other video editing aps instead of opening Inshot which I have in my mobile over a year ðŸĪĢ

I want to make one with DR. I think once i understand the basics, I ll be able to work with it better. and I will one day ðŸ˜†

Have u seen my Money heist Vm? I tagged you too but then only recently i found out you dont look at your notifications. Check out the video and tell me how it is, You are a vm expert. I would like to know your comments

Link - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156969831