priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Making a sequel to a blockbuster film is not a cup of tea. We all are aware that ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha‘ won the hearts of many as the audience loved the story as well as Sunny Deol’sbrilliant performance. Not to forget Ameesha Patel who was equally appreciated for her performance in the film. As per the reports of Entertainment Times, filmmaker Anil Sharmais planning a sequel to ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha.’

Not many filmmakers usually succeed to capture the attention of the audience with a sequel. Anil certainly does not want to suffer that fall and so he is working on setting up the stage for the sequel. As per the reports, the filmmaker will retain its original actors, Sunny and Ameesha, and his son, Utkarsh Sharma who played the role of their son Jeeta in the original. Anil has been working on the script and is trying to make sure it’s a perfect one that will be loved by the audience.

Not many details have been shared yet about the film and its cast, as the team wants to keep things under wraps for now. It shouldn’t be too long before Anil makes a formal announcement regarding the sequel. I am eager to hear more about the film and can’t wait to see Sunny and Ameesha together again on-screen.

Credit miss malini

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3kaqxsOrh/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Dhai kilo haath is back 😆

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow!!! Though I'm not fan of Gadar (it was too loud and melodramatic for me) it did do rocking business! I'm sure the sequel will be. big hit too!

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

With so much communalism in India currently I am a little concerned what the story will be.. It will definitely offend many groups regardless of what the content will be... 

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 years ago