The Fragrant Scent and the Secret Heart TS (CHAPTER 3 UPDATED IN Pg.3)

Posted: 2 years ago

INTRODUCTION

Soumya is a vibrant, positive girl with a clear knowledge on what she want in her life. She is not only positive, but also an cheerful, intellectual and vigilant person. She works in an IT company with a good salary. She understands people more so it is difficult to use her as a pawn. She is emotionally strong.

Ayush is a guy with a serious approach towards everything. He hates leisures, being lazy and carefree and always likes to be a passionate workaholic. He aspires to be a Fitness Coach in ICC and famous models. He is a Fitness Coach and works in various gyms and he is through professional. He maintains a weak social circle though he is very good at his work towards his clients. Though he is tough, he is not so strong emotionally.

A simple and short love story of these individuals are portrayed in the story.

DEDICATION

I am dedicating this story to @adaahappiness as she requested me a story on Arjun Bijlani and Adaa Khan. 

COVER

COVER

BANNER:

BANNER:

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

1) Arjun Bijlani as Ayush Mittal

Fitness Enthusiast. Employed in Fitness Plus Gym. Self-conscious, Strict and Serious and hates excuses. Famous for his excellence in professional space. 

2) Adaa Khan as Soumya Verma

2) Adaa Khan as Soumya Verma

An IT employee. A balanced and self-conscious girl who knows what she wants from life. She is completely okay if she does nothing in a day. 

3) Mihir Mishra as Prithvi Verma

3) Mihir Mishra as Prithvi Verma

Soumya's father.

4) Tuhinaa Mishra as Maya Verma

4) Tuhinaa Vohra as Maya Verma

Soumya's father.

5) Sucheta Trivedi as Roma Mittal

5) Sucheta Trivedi as Roma Mittal

Ayush's mom. A Widow.

Cameos would be introduced in the course of the story

Cameos would be introduced in the course of the story.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

CHAPTER 1 - DEFENCE AND FIGHTS

ᴇᴄᴏꜱᴛᴀʏ Apartment,

6th floor - Room 478 ES 

Soumya, who is in her blue track suit comes out of the room drinking a sip of water. She is carrying a gym bag along with a water bottle. She takes the stairs and come to the ground floor where the gym is located. Her watch flashed the time, '7.30 AM'

To her surprise, the gym is crowded with a lot of people. Usually, this gym is used by a very few people including her. While other people of the flat used to go '𝔉𝔦𝔱𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔓𝔩𝔲𝔰' which is located few kilometers from the flat. 

Rohini, her neighbor is about to enter the gym, but Soumya stopped her.

Rohini - "Hey Soumi, you're here... Surprising!"

Soumya - "I should ask this question to you, madam. When did you start visiting the gym?"

Rohini - "From today... See the crowd there... Most of the youngsters crowded here."

Soumya - "Why? Is there any competition or offer?"

Rohini - "Because he is coming here."

Soumya - "Who?"

Rohini - "Ayush... Ayush Mittal. He was the Fitness Coach of the '𝔉𝔦𝔱𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔓𝔩𝔲𝔰' gym. He has joined here as our Fitness Coach. He is a heartthrob for many of the girls. "

Soumya - "including you..."

Rohini - "Yeah

Rohini - "Yeah." 

Rohini shies by biting her nails. Soumya laughs.

Rohini - "Actually, we are waiting for his arrival."

Soumya - "Okay, let us get inside."

Rohini and Soumya get inside the gym. 45 minutes passed. Most of the girls and boys are waiting for his arrival, while Soumya completes her workout routines.

Soumya goes to Rohini, who is busy with her phone, "Where is your Fitness Coach? You're waiting for him long

Soumya goes to Rohini, who is busy with her phone, "Where is your Fitness Coach? You're waiting for him long."

Rohini defends, "He is supposed to come by 8.45 but we are early to see him. "

Soumya gives her a mocking look and leaves the gym. 

Soumya entered her room and immediately took a cold shower. Then, she cleaned her other gym equipments and realized that she has missed her water bottle.

"Damn it... I forgot my water bottle and I have to move from sixth floor to first floor. You are just impossible Soumya... Just impossible," cursing herself and takes the elevator to reach the ground floor. 

She moves towards the gym, but she is distracted by a bike with a sound "Vroom Vroom..." which is so noisy that she covered her ears. A red Duke bike enters and stops at the parking lot. He removed his helmet and adjusted his hair. He looked well-built and handsome, so Soumya recognized him to be Ayush.

As soon as he parked the vehicle, Ayush grabbed the keys and entered into the gym passing through her

As soon as he parked the vehicle, Ayush grabbed the keys and entered into the gym passing through her. But he didn't look at her. She checked her watch and it is '8.44 AM' and wondered his accuracy in time. 

Suddenly, she got reminded of her water bottle and thumped her head lightly for her useless distraction

Suddenly, she got reminded of her water bottle and thumped her head lightly for her useless distraction. She entered the gym.

Everyone got excited and screamed, "Ayush..."

Some of them blasted birthday poppers and sprayed birthday sprays. A girl Payal brought a cake and asked him to cut to celebrate his first day in this gym.

"Can you all please stop your celebrations drama? I have joined the gym as a Fitness Trainer not as your foreign return family member. There is no need to welcome me as if I am a politician. Also, according to the rules, birthday poppers and sprays are restricted in the gym. So, whoever bought this must pay the compensation account to the committee," says Ayush in a serious tone.

Everyone in the gym becomes silent. 

"So, please keep the cake aside and let us start our workout session," says Ayush.

Payal becomes gloomy and keeps the cake aside. Soumya feels bad for Payal.

"Why is he so arrogant? What is the mistake of these people? They decided to give him a warm welcome. Even if he didn't like, he could have said that even in a nice way... No, those girls got what they deserve... Too much of flattering." Soumya says to herself.

Soumya takes her water bottle and looks at Rohini, who is off because of Ayush's behavior.  Rohini pouts on seeing Soumya and Soumya laughs. Ayush sees them. Ayush comes to Soumya.

Ayush - "Mam, if you're not doing any exercise, please let others do. You're either seemed to be lost or else sighing your friends. I noted it at the first meet itself. You're disturbing others."

Soumya - "What? Am I disturbing?"

Ayush - "Should I repeat what I said a minute ago?"

Soumya gives a stern look  and leaves from there. 

Ayush starts looking into his work

Ayush starts looking into his work. Soumya entered her room and crumbled her fist on the wall and says, "Don't waste your time on these types of people... Focus on your work." She starts cooking and packed her lunch. She eats her breakfast and gets ready for work. She comes outside and takes her bike which is parked near Ayush's bike. Ayush looks at her from inside. Soumya too see him unknowingly and turns her head and starts her bike and moves towards her IT company.

Evening 5 PM,

At the corner of the ground, Ayush is washing his bike with a hose. He is wearing a black vest and coolers. He splashes water over himself for chillness.

Few girls are watching him from the window of their apartment rooms and drooling over his biceps

Few girls are watching him from the window of their apartment rooms and drooling over his biceps. Some girls come to the ground and sights him hiding. Ayush looks at them, but didn't mind and starts wiping his bike.

One of the girls, Kinjal captures his picture in her phone. Ayush sees that girl and comes near her.  That time another come near his bike and keep rose and letter on it and hides.

Ayush - "Give your phone..."

Kinjal shivers and give her the phone.

Kinjal said shyly, "Sorry Ayush... You looked so hot that I couldn't stop taking pictures."

Without minding her, Ayush looks into the gallery and see some of his pics captured. Other than that, he sees his gym workout pictures which are taken sometime ago. He deleted all his pictures. Ayush gives her the phone.

Ayush - "What is your age and what work are you doing? If you take pictures of mine like this, your phone would be in pieces. Understood?"

Kinjal- "You're so wrong by deleting it, Ayush

Kinjal- "You're so wrong by deleting it, Ayush. You must apologize for it. You broke my heart"

Ayush - "I rarely apologize... Now you can go."

Ayush warned her firmly. Kinjal nods and goes crying. He goes back to his and see a letter with a rose on his bike. Ayush reads the letter from the girl Payal. She mentioned his attractive features and flattered about it. She mentioned that she joined his gym to drool over his attractive figure. Then she proposed him with filmy dialogues of promises and gave her contact number. He looks around and sees Payal looking at him. Payal winks at him.

Ayush tears the letter and plucked the roses angrily and put it in the dustbin. He wears his shirt and moves from there with his bike.

Night 7 PM,

Soumya comes to her apartment and is about to enter her room. Suddenly, a dog barked approaching towards her. Soumya gets scared and starts running through stairs, but she slipped from a stair and injured her knee. The dog comes near her, but didn't bite. 

"Coco...," saying this Ayush comes behind Rocky running. He looks at his dog and the injured Soumya. 

Ayush - "Coco, what is this?"

His dog whined.  Ayush kissed Coco and asked Coco to go back to the room. Coco goes.

Ayush helps Soumya to stand

Ayush helps Soumya to stand. Soumya frowned at Ayush.

Soumya - "Today morning, you insulted me and now you're stalking me by coming to my flat and scaring me with your dog."

Ayush - "I am actually sorry for what my dog did. I took my dog for a walk, but when I become a bit careless, it ran from the hold."

Soumya - "You know to apologize?"

Soumya sarcastically asked as she came to know whatever happened 2 hours before from her friend Rohini

Soumya sarcastically asked as she came to know whatever happened 2 hours before from her friend Rohini.

Ayush - "Yes, I know to apologize. But why are you asking like this? By the way, I am opposite to your room so we are neighbors."

Soumya - "How did the authority permit you have pet animals?"

Soumya - "How did the authority permit you have pet animals?"

Ayush - "I am in big demand as a Fitness Instructor. This apartment authority approached me for a job as my contract at other gym ended. They are keen on having me so they approved my request of having my dog."

Ayush says in a firm tone with a mixture of pride. Soumya gets irritated.

Next day, 

Two young boys of around early 20s, Prashant and Dileep joined the gym for the first time and starts exercising with 15kg dumbbells. They are doing exercises actively. Ayush stopped both of them.

Ayush - "Hello boys, you're not supposed to exercise with such heavy equipments. It is not good."

Prashant - "No bhaiyya. It is not that heavy. After all it is just a beginning."

Ayush - "So you both are beginners i. e you're stepping inside the gym for the first time, aren't you?"

Prashant and Dileep nod with pride.

Ayush grabbed both their dumbbells from them and kept it in its original place. Both the boys are shocked.

Dileep - "Bro, you lifted such a heavy weight casually... Waah!"

Ayush gives each of them, a pair of 5 kg dumbbells. He also takes a pair. He shows how to exercise with the dumbbells.

Ayush - "First do dumbbell exercises and then do some pushups."

Dileep - "Why did you give a toy like this? We are not so weak that we should exercise with this toy."

Prashant - "You're underestimating us."

Ayush - "It is just a beginning. Slowly, you can increase the weight with consistency. Weights and numbers never mattered much. It is all about your consistency."

Ayush moves. While Prashant and Dileep did the exercise, reluctantly in a fast manner. Soumya enters and she starts her exercises. She looks at Ayush who continuously gives advices and ask them to follow it. But they are not obeying him. Soumya then continued her exercises.

Ayush - "Boys listen. It is not like you're weak just because you're practicing with light dumbbells. I am saying all this for your well-being. If you start with a normal weight, your joints and muscles start paining so soon that you cannot proceed. You could even start hating exercise. Only if you start exercise with a minimal weight  and consistent reps, you could proceed and gradually we can increase the weight."

Prashant - "But we need to gain six-packs soon

Prashant - "But we need to gain six-packs soon."

Ayush - "Why do you need six-packs first? Why do you need it soon? First tell me."

Prashant and Dileep remained silent.

Ayush - "Because you want a physique like Hrithik Roshan, don't you? You can flaunt your abs in front of anyone. Other than that, you don't have any reason"

Prashant and Dileep nods.

Ayush - "There is nothing wrong in that. But nothing can be gained without hard work, consistency and dedication. Haste always makes waste. First, you should understand that six-pack is not a sign of successful fitness. It is just an outcome of your fitness routine. Not for all, six-packs are possible and it is perfectly okay. Healthy body is your priority over others."

Prashant and Dileep nods.

Ayush - "You're trusting me, right?"

Both of them nodded.

Ayush - "Then, you obey me and you get a better result."

Prashant and Dileep nodded and started working out exactly on his instruction. 

After some time, Kinjal's father Mr. Shukla comes inside angrily with his daughter. 

Mr. Shukla comes to Ayush and pulls his collar and asks, "Why are you behind my daughter?"

Ayush released himself, "Why should I be behind your daughter?"

Ayush looks at Kinjal then and understood the situation. Mr. Shukla yelled at him, "You took photos of my daughter and threatened her that you give her photos to p*rn website. She is just 19 years but he....  Yesterday you created a scene to break her phone and gave rape threats."

Ayush is shocked but remains calm - "Please don't create any scene here and let us talk private."

Mr

Mr. Shukla - "Why should I? You are a creepy stalker and give such threats and..."

Ayush - "Please analyse what is the truth and then argue with me. Your girl is lying."

Kinjal starts crying again. Others supported Kinjal over Ayush and speaks bad of him. Shukla got angered seeing her crying and is about slap Ayush. Soumya holds his hand tightly. The man released his hands from her and Soumya slapped Kinjal hard.

Mr. Shukla - "How dare you to slap my daughter leaving this stalker?"

Soumya - "Mind your words before speaking, uncle. Otherwise, you might lose your respect. Do you know what is the truth?"

Do you know what is the truth?"

Mr. Shukla - "What truth? This guy has been stalking Kinjal in the gym and now he come to this apartment to stalk her even more. And yesterday..."

Soumya - "Oh, really! How easy to accuse a man like this... Very good, The truth is.. Kinjal took his pictures when he was cleaning bike yesterday. He also took pictures of his workout in his old gym. Because she used to have a big crush on him and that is why she joined the same gym where he is working. When he got transferred, she also joined here. When he find that and deleted his pictures and warned her, your daughter cooked up such story."

The father - "How dare you to accuse my daughter like this!"

Soumya - "Shall we look into the CCTV footage? There are many girls present over there who have seen your daughter taking pictures. Now your daughter shamelessly accused Ayush."

The father looks at his daughter. The girls bow her head down. He moved away with his daughter.

Soumya - "Wait, Mr. Shukla and Kinjal."

They stopped and come back.

Soumya - "You have created a big issue and accused Ayush falsely. Now shout and say Ayush is innocent and the mistake is on Kinjal so that the people over here stop taunting Ayush."

Kinjal and Shukla are petrified

Kinjal and Shukla are petrified. The whole surrounding becomes silent. Kinjal starts crying.

Kinjal - "I am the one who behaved immature and took Ayush's photos without his permission. When he came to know it, he deleted all the images of him and warned me not to do it. But I was affected by ego and decided to revenge him. So I told like this. I am sorry Ayush for whatever I have done. I have also brought my family into this for my immaturity and ego."

Ayush didn't look at her and turns away. Kinjal and Shukla goes. Everyone else claps for Soumya for standing with Ayush. 

To be continued....

Firstly, I say that your cs is awesome.

The apartment in Soumya's gym seemed crowded only because Ayush would join the gym as a trainer.

It seemed many knew him.

Ayush said the right thing to Payal that she is not supposed to bring cakes to the gym.

Ayush seemed arrogant towards Soumya, yet he helped her stand when his dog barked at her.

It seems that Ayush overreacted when Kinjal took his pics. I guess the reason behind his behavior is that Kinjal might misuse his pics & spread rumors.

Nice to see that Soumya stood for Ayush against Kinjal.

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 years ago

Loved it dear 

Awesome and beautiful start 🤗🤗 

Cs is mind blowing

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Originally posted by kavitha_r

Firstly, I say that your cs is awesome.

The apartment in Soumya's gym seemed crowded only because Ayush would join the gym as a trainer.

It seemed many knew him.

Ayush said the right thing to Payal that she is not supposed to bring cakes to the gym.

Ayush seemed arrogant towards Soumya, yet he helped her stand when his dog barked at her.

It seems that Ayush overreacted when Kinjal took his pics. I guess the reason behind his behavior is that Kinjal might misuse his pics & spread rumors.

Nice to see that Soumya stood for Ayush against Kinjal.

Thank you so much☺. Yes, Ayush overreacted to Kinjal and the reason is she is too younger than him and also the fear of being misused. Glad you loved Soumya's stand for Ayush. 

Originally posted by golden_aura

Loved it dear 

Awesome and beautiful start 🤗🤗 

Cs is mind blowing

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Thank you so much dear😊. Glad you loved the characters. 

Congratulations on your new TS 

Introduction is Captivating 

waiting to see how these two 

fall for each other 

CHAPTER 2 - DATE DECIDES FATE

Soumya's POV

Kinjal and Mr. Shukla felt ashamed and left the gym. Everyone expects by this week, Mr. Shukla even vacate their room for what his daughter did. It is not really his fault but he should have seen the truth properly. When Ayush asked him for a private talk, if he accepted it, this situation could be avoided. Sometimes or many times... Fate is so cruel to people and not always cruel to people.... Mr. Shukla and Ayush...

People clapped me for supporting Ayush but some people blamed me for humiliating Kinjal being a woman. I looked at Ayush who is still frustrated by what Kinjal accused and hearing their accusation. He is right at his point and she is about to push him in such a big pit that he can never recover. He needed some time to recover from this shock.

A few women started blaming me now... for humiliating a girl like this in front of everyone... where will her family go now... You should have said this in private... Mean girl... Girls are girl's real enemies... What did you get by saving Ayush... You could have saved Kinjal's respect since she is a girl etc. 

I sighed at people's disappointing ideologies.  It is not an difficult thing to ignore these things for me.

Ayush fisted his palm and punched his fist at the dumb-bell ruggedly twice. Not only me, everyone is shocked by his action and looks at his frustrated face. His fist bleeds profusely. Before he could punch for the third time, Prashant intervened him by holding his hands tightly.

Prashant - "Bro, are  you in the senses? What are you doing?"

Ayush - "At least let them stop after this sound."

Ayush released his hands from him

Ayush released his hands from him.

Ayush - "First of all, everyone understand something. It is not the issue between a boy and a girl. It is the issue between a culprit and an innocent. Culprit got her punishment and an innocent is saved. That's it. If any men from your family falsely accused of rape, you'll then understand the thing. If anyone blames Soumya for supporting me, the situation would be worse. Understood?"

Ayush shouted from the top of voice. Everyone remained silent.

Ayush then cooled himself down, "Please... Continue your workout...Focus on it. Sorry for the interruptions...."

Everyone goes back and continued their workout.

Saying this, he sits on the stand keeping his hand over his head.

Prashant - "Bro..."

Ayush - "Please leave me for some time... I'll come soon if you have any doubts..."

Prashant and Dileep goes. I am standing there and seeing him. I go near him and didn't speak anything. He suddenly looked at me. He stands up and brushed his frustrations away and gives a smile to me. I am shocked.

Ayush - "Sorry... I was bit off. Thank you so much for what you did for me. You have saved my life in short. I don't know what else to say... But I am sorry for what those women said."

Soumya - "Its okay, Ayush. You're right and so I supported you. That's it."

Ayush - "Thank you Soumya."

Soumya - "Okay, Ayush

Soumya - "Okay, Ayush. I'm leaving now."

Ayush nodded with a smile. I suddenly noticed his bleeding fist where the blood has almost coagulated.

Soumya - "See your wounds, go and apply band-aid for it."

Ayush looked at his hands and nodded with a smile. He waved his hands to me. His gesture has indeed surprised me. He is not really what I think. I come out of the gym.

I could have applied him the medicine, but what would he think.... I looked through the glass door and he is cleaning the blood with the cotton and applied the ointment on it. He suppressed his scream. I felt bad and comes from there.

Soumya's POV ends.

Evening 7 PM

Soumya comes to the apartment from her office. She looks at Ayush playing at the veranda with his dog. 

He is holding a dog's toy and raising it to top and the Coco is jumping to the top to get the toy

He is holding a dog's toy and raising it to top and the Coco is jumping to the top to get the toy. Soumya noticed him smiling. Soumya noticed the band-aid wrapped around his fist. She is glad that at least he consulted doctor for dressing it.

Ayush bowed the toy down and Coco caught the toy and Ayush hold Coco and embraced it and cuddled it. 

Soumya felt emotional on seeing them

Soumya felt emotional on seeing them.

Suddenly Coco looked at Soumya and overpowered Ayush and comes from his hold and approached Soumya. Soumya tried to run, but Coco comes in front of her way.  Coco licked Soumya's heels and looks at her. Soumya is little scared. Ayush comes there.

Ayush - "He likes you, Soumya. Don't worry, he won't bite you."

Ayush said assuringly and Soumya smiled with a relief. Still, she is not fully relieved. Ayush takes Coco and brings it to Soumya's face. He asked Soumya to caress its head. Soumya caressed Coco's head and Coco licked her hands. Soumya smiled. 

Soumya knelt down as Ayush let Coco down

Soumya knelt down as Ayush let Coco down. Soumya played with Coco and smiled at it. Ayush keeps assuring her when she gets frightened. Soumya enjoyed the experience.

Soumya gets a phone call and she takes excuse from Coco and Ayush and goes some distance. Ayush starts playing with Coco.

Soumya - "Hello, mom."

Maya - "Hello beta, did you reach your room?"

Soumya - "Yeah, mom. You tell me, now."

Maya - "A guy from matrimonial site has like you. He sent a request. I also saw his profile. Good-looking and free from all bad habits. I have forwarded the profile to know more about him. If you like him, tell me. Both can go for a date and can marry..."

Soumya - "Mom, stop... First, let me see his profile... Then I decide to date... Then, we'll decide later."

Maya - "Yeah Soumya. First, you see him, you'll like him.... Okay, I'll call you after some time. You see the profile."

Soumya - "Haan, maa."

Soumya cuts the call and looks at the profile. She is surprised to see the profile as it is Ayush's profile. She wondered how he liked her profile. She goes to Ayush.

Soumya - "Ayush, there is something to talk now."

Ayush stops playing with Coco and leave it in his room.

Ayush - "Yeah, you say."

Soumya - "Are you on shaadidreams.com?"

Ayush - "Yes, how did you know?"

Soumya - "You liked my profile and requested for the alliance

Soumya - "You liked my profile and requested for the alliance."

Ayush - "Really? Yeah, I gave request to Soumya Verma... But her face doesn't look like you."

Ayush shows Soumya's profile to him. Soumya was embarrassed.

Soumya - "Actually, it is me. Since mom uploaded my traditional photo as DP where I am wearing a big nose jewel, you cannot differentiate me."

Ayush laughed at her. 

Soumya - "Why are you laughing?"

Ayush - "Sorry... Your profile is completely managed by your mom and you're unaware what is there in your profile."

Soumya - "But you cannot even see my face properly, but you gave request. I must be the one who should laugh at you."

Ayush - "I loved your attributes in the profile and the way you created the profile. You neither give too much detail nor too less details. So, I decided to go for it. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If you don't agree, now I have seen your face too. There is no change in my decision. The decision is now yours."

Soumya - "Okay, when shall we keep it?"

Ayush - "Shall we keep it on Friday Evening?"

Soumya - "Yeah, sure."

Soumya and Ayush entered their respective rooms.

Soumya freshen up and looks at Ayush's profile.

Name: Ayush Mittal
DOB: October 31, 1994
Ed. Qu. : M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietics and Certified Fitness Instructor by NASM
Profession: Fitness Instructor and Blogger
Salary: 4 lakhs per annum
Interests: Fitness, Sports, Science and History
Expectations from the match: specifically none

Soumya - "The profile looks impressive, he is good-looking too. But his attitude is of jerks and behaves arrogantly... He is mostly in grumpy mode. Is he a worthy person to date? Maybe I can get a more ideal guy than him in terms of everything."

Soumya says to herself...  Maya calls her through the phone.

Maya - "Hello, Soumya. Did you see the profile?"

Soumya - "Yeah, mom. He looks good, but..."

Maya - "What?"

Soumya - "I have mixed feelings... Is he a worthy guy to date or not etc...?

Maya - "Why did you feel so?"

Soumya - "Actually..."

Maya - "Wait, I'll turn the speaker on so that your dad also could hear..... Now say, beta."

Soumya - "Actually, he is working in our apartment gym. In fact, he resides opposite to my room. He is too arrogant with people and shows attitude..."

Prithvi - "Then..."

Soumya - "But he is quite caring too, and somewhat humble... Also, he came to the flat only by yesterday."

Maya - "It is quite early to judge him, beta. You ask him about all this during the date. Maybe your assumptions could be wrong."

Soumya - "I am also thinking that only..."

Prithvi - "Okay, now you don't think anything much. You are just going to date him. If you didn't like, say it directly to him. No one would force you."

Maya - "Are you bothered of his job?"

Soumya - "No, mom. I am fine with his job and salary. Only his behavior..."

Prithvi - "Don't confuse yourself. Keep yourself open-minded. God will show the path for you."

Soumya - "Thank you papa and mama. Bye."

Prithvi and Maya - "Love you dear."

They cut the call.

Friday / 5.30 PM/ MADCUP CAFE

Soumya enters the cafe in a white Churidar and red shawl

Soumya enters the cafe in a white Churidar and red shawl. She keeps her hair free and has a handbag with her. She looks for a free table, but she finds Ayush there in a lonely table. Soumya was surprised that he is here even before her. He is wearing a black shirt and jeans with coolers and gazing at his phone.

Soumya goes near him and Ayush sees her and smiles.

He keeps his mobile and coolers in his shirt pocket and stands up

He keeps his mobile and coolers in his shirt pocket and stands up.

He comes near Soumya and make her sit first and then he sit on the chair. Soumya is impressed and surprised by his gesture. She smiled at him.

Ayush - "Are you wishing to drink tea or coffee?"

Ayush - "Are you wishing to drink tea or coffee?"

Soumya - "Coffee."

Ayush orders two cups of coffee. 

Soumya asked concernedly, "Are you waiting for long?"

Ayush smiles, "No, I am earlier by 10 minutes."

Soumya smiles and thinks about what her mother said - If he seems good and impressive, try to love him at the place.

Ayush starts the conversation. 

Ayush - "You're looking beautiful."

Soumya - "Thank you, Ayush. You're looking good like always."

Ayush smiles, "You're interested in..."

Soumya - "I am interested in computers and knowledge."

Ayush - "And you followed it as a passion and now you're an IT employee. You're great."

The waiter served them coffee. Both start to sip the coffee.

Soumya - "Yeah. Are you in the Fitness Field because of your passion?"

Ayush - "Yes, Soumya. I am basically more interested in Boxing and Football and participated in many competitions. So I am supposed to visit the gym and from there, I developed my passion and interest in the field. My dream is to be a Fitness Coach at ICC. I am working for it."

Soumya - "Are you not worried about money?"

Ayush smiles, "No. I am much happier with what I have. Other than that, I am earning a handful of money as compared to other people in this field."

Soumya - "You're so confident... Impressive."

Ayush - "What a coincidence! We become flat mates before we come to date."

Soumya - "Right..."

Ayush - "I think, you have some questions to ask... But you're hesitating."

Soumya gets shocked by this remark, but managed it, "No, I am not hesitating."

Ayush - "Come on, Soumya

Ayush - "Come on, Soumya... You're free to ask questions now as we are on a date. I promise, you won't feel uncomfortable because of this."

Ayush said reassuringly.

Soumya - "I am quite confused about you. Sometimes you are sweet and sometimes you're angry. So I cannot understand you."

Ayush - "Yeah, I got it. I always keep my social circle small and limited. So, I don't easily mingle with people. So people misunderstand me to be angry. I am just a serious minded guy and I have such type of approach towards my goal, work and passion. I hate myself procrastinating and delaying things.  But these ethics are only for me and I won't thrust on others unless I am related to them professionally. I mean, as a fitness trainer."

Soumya found his words impressive, but still she didn't clarity on him

Soumya found his words impressive, but still she didn't clarity on him. Ayush understood her situation on seeing her.

Ayush - "You might be thinking about my behavior in the gym and towards the two girls... Right?"

Soumya looks at him. Ayush chuckled.

Ayush - "It's simple. Girls don't like when some guy of random, stalks them or touch them inappropriately or takes their photos or looks lustily. Same with guys, but we cannot reveal it openly."

Soumya nodded. 

Ayush - "Yeah, Sometimes I enjoy when someone looks at my workout and compliment my looks and all. But if goes overboard, I cannot tolerate. We are not things and we have the right to reject if someone proposes. Coming to Kinjal, she is just 20 but she stalks me everywhere and I warned her many times. But she didn't heed. So I warned her. About Payal, she just has infatuation and everything is cinema dialogues. She is just living in her dreams. So I crushed it."

Soumya - "I can understand why you behaved like that in the gym when they welcomed you, now. Even you told me that I am dreaming always."

Ayush - "Celebrations must be held only after success. I am extremely sorry for that remark as I felt you're disturbing her."

Soumya laughed, "True.... But you could have said that politely."

Ayush - "But I am like that. Sometimes when people think me as an arrogant guy, it gives me a heroic feel."

Soumya - "Because people think if good-looking gets angry, he looks hot, so that their eyeballs comes out on seeing him like that."

Soumya and Ayush chuckled

Soumya and Ayush chuckled.

Ayush - "But I am proud of my attributes. Because I love myself."

Soumya - "Self love is the first priority. Only if you could love yourself, you could love your better half."

Ayush smiled.

Soumya - "By the way, you're not exactly what I think. You come under silent and serious category. But you open up at the right time. You're sweet."

Ayush - "But I am super hot and sexy. Now, around 5 girls are staring at me."

Soumya - "Are you looking at the 5 girls or me?"

Soumya pouts and Ayush laughed.

Ayush - "No. I said in assumption. Maybe more than 5."

Soumya - "You're bragging now."

Ayush laughed.

Soumya - "Ayush, don't take it wrong. I am an IT employee with a more salary than you... I know you won't get insecure...."

Ayush - "I won't get insecure that you're earning more than me. Yeah...  Society will make judgements... But I have my senses intact. Don't worry."

Soumya - "Thank you Ayush."

Ayush - "There is no need of thanks. It is just a basic thing."

Soumya - "Yeah."

Ayush and Soumya smiled.

Ayush - "On a serious note, what do you think of me? I mean what is your final opinion?"

Soumya - "I am confident that we would make an ideal pair. I like you, Ayush. I am sure that like turns into love."

Ayush holds Soumya's hands, which are kept on the table. Ayush and Soumya share an eye-lock.

Ayush - "I promise you that I would give you a happy life and be a lovely husband. I don't make you regret for choosing me. I'll take care of your parents too."

Soumya - "I am also promising the same to you, Ayush."

Ayush and Soumya paid the bill and comes out. Ayush clicks a selfie with Soumya.

Ayush - "First selfie for fantastic life..."

Soumya - "Second selfie for successful life

Soumya - "Second selfie for successful life..."

Ayush - "I'll meet your parents tomorrow and soon you too meet my mother

Ayush - "I'll meet your parents tomorrow and soon you too meet my mother."

Soumya - "Sure, Ayush."

Both leaves the cafe.

To be continued...