Fan Fictions

The Fragrant Scent and the Secret Heart TS (CHAPTER 3 UPDATED IN Pg.3) - Page 3

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Love the introduction of Soumya. Like that she is strong and knows what she wants.

chapter 1

We can understand Ayush feeling annoyed with all the attention, but he can be a little more polite.

Ayush has Soumya to thank for backing him up. People always tend the believe the girls first.

chapter 2

Why is Soumya being blamed and not Kinjal? She is supposed to support a girl even if she is wrong?

He liked her profile and could not recognize her in person.

The date went well. They are moving fast if parents are meeting already.

Thank you dear😊. People should treat the issue as Right VS wrong instead of gender variations...That's why these problems arises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail

CHAPTER 3 - END OF FRAGRANCE AND SECRET

Sunday (2 days after date),

Ayush and Soumya visits Roma Mittal who is living 15 kilometers from the ECOSTAY Apartment.  Both of them comes in their respective bikes.

Roma welcomes Ayush and Soumya. Ayush also brought Coco with him. Ayush takes blessing from Roma. Soumya greeted Roma and Roma reciprocated the same. Soumya and Ayush entered inside with Roma.

Ayush - "Mom, Soumya is the one I liked. And it is mutual."

Roma smiles at Soumya.

Roma - "What are you doing, Soumya?"

Soumya - "I am an IT employee at Infotech, aunty. My company is located some distance from our flat."

Roma nods, "That's nice, dear. Do you like my son?"

Soumya - "Yes, aunty. I like him. We are wishing to marry each other. My parents liked Ayush."

Roma - "Even I don't have any problem with the alliance. He told me that you're intelligent, strong and caring. I am lucky to get such girl for my girl."

Soumya - "Thank you aunty. Even I am happy on finding my love in Ayush."

Roma smiled, "Soon, we elders gather and decide the date for your marriage

Roma smiled, "Soon, we elders gather and decide the date for your marriage. Ayush, take Soumya and show our house. I'll make something to eat."

Ayush takes Soumya and shows the rooms in the house.

Soumya - "Ayush, are we going to stay here after marriage?"

Ayush - "No, Soumya. You're coming to my room in the flat. That's it. No more changes. After all if it is here, it could be difficult for you to go office. Also for me."

Soumya - "That's true, Ayush. But, I don't mind it."

Ayush - "Really?"

Soumya - "Yes, Ayush. If it is here, I would go by bus. I like travelling by bus since childhood. After school, I couldn't travel much."

Ayush - "Interesting, Soumya... I love travelling in bus than by others. Bus travel is a different feel. Especially at window seat... gazing at the surroundings."

Soumya - "We share some similarities, Ayush

Soumya - "We share some similarities, Ayush."

Ayush - "By the way, my dream is to build a new house where you and my mom can live happily with me. After marriage, I'll start the works. I have many ideas of our dream house."

Soumya - "I am excited for our house. Until that, we can enjoy our apartment life."

Ayush shows his father's photo decorated with garland. Ayush and Soumya prayed to him for a successful marriage life.

Ayush - "You know, my father and my mother had a love marriage. They both believe in true love and lived up to it. They are my inspiration. My father told me that we should love someone like the moon does."

Soumya - "Son is taking notes from father... Interesting... But moon and love means..."

Ayush - "Moon doesn't steal the darkness of night but it just unveils the beauty of darkness. Our love doesn't steal the individuality of the other self but make them feel beautiful as they are."

Soumya - "It is deep, Ayush. Even my mom and dad had arranged-love marriage. They were teenage lovers and they even got married."

Ayush - "But we are doing arranged marriage..."

Ayush laughed.

Soumya - "Ayush, I wonder why you didn't inherit both the traits of your parents."

Ayush - "Why?"

Soumya - "Your parents are so romantic from what you said..."

Ayush - "Oh, I could understand..."

Soumya - "I meant.."

Ayush kept finger in her mouth and levels down to match up her face's exact height and brings his face closer. Soumya looked at his eyes and they shared a passionate eye-lock.

(Mohabbat Phir Ho Jayegi plays: 0.10-1.55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVdox0K-cg

Ayush suddenly breaks the eye lock and goes back of her and hugged her from behind.

Ayush suddenly breaks the eye lock and goes back of her and hugged her from behind

Ayush - "How is it? Did you got mesmerized?"

Soumya - "You're a poor romancer... You don't know how to break an eye-lock."

Ayush circled her waist and rubbed his cheeks with her cheeks.

Ayush - "So you didn't like it."

Soumya - "I didn't say like that."

Ayush - "Then..."

Soumya laughs - "Then nothing... First leave me."

Ayush tightens his hold, "I won't leave you."

Soumya - "Now okay... as a romancer."

Ayush leaves the hold and turned her towards him. 

Soumya - "Hey! My head is revolving..."

Ayush - "Oops! Sorry.... Actually you liked my romance... That's why you didn't break the hold or lock and felt comfortable."

Soumya smiles.

Ayush - "Now, do you understand that I am inherited with my parent's traits?"

Soumya - "On a serious note, I didn't meant romantically. Your mom is open, friendly and get along with people easily. I am sure that your father is also like that. But, you're not that case. In fact, you and me are close because of the matrimonial site. I wonder how you're completely opposite in this case."

Ayush - "I used to be like them.. In the sense, carefree and get along with strangers or being extrovert. But, I was used by some people and when I came to know, it breaks my heart totally...From then, I lost trust towards the unknown people. You have seen my surroundings as well."

Soumya - "Are you meaning a heartbreak because of love failure?"

Ayush - "Not because of love failure. It is because of my friendship with wrong members."

Soumya - "What happened Ayush?"

Soumya - "What happened Ayush?"

Ayush - "I got new friends in my college beginning. I thought they are the best people in life I could ever get. They were so friendly and supportive that I shared almost all the desires with them. Unfortunately, I am a pawn for them who would give money. They introduced me to the world of cigarettes and alcohols. They slowly separated me from my parents and I had fights with my parents for money. One day, I stole my parent's amount as per their demand and gave them party in a pub. That night, I got so inebriated that I couldn't walk... Police came and arrested everyone that night. Those so called friends escaped from the prison with their influential relatives. But I was left alone. Till then, my parents don't know that I am addicted to these things but the police called them and informed everything to them and blasted at me and my parents. I broke their trust and becomes a worst result of their best upbringing... My parents were left in tears..."

Ayush paused and looks at Soumya. Soumya is looking at him. 

Ayush smiles,  "Sorry yaar... I am just gone too deep.. You even got bored."

Soumya - "No, Ayush. Nothing like such... You have the guts to admit and accept these type of things which is not easy."

Ayush - "Haan, But now I am neither a chain smoker nor a drunkard

Ayush - "Haan, But now I am neither a chain smoker nor a drunkard."

Soumya - "I know, Ayush. When I am getting to know you more, I am falling for you more"

Ayush - "And I am falling for your fragrance... the way you spread positivity around you... You keep everyone happy...That is why I am comfortable with you."

Soumya and Ayush smiled. Roma called them for having food. Ayush and Soumya goes.

Mittals and Vermas finalised the marriage of Ayush and Soumya. They had a warm engagement. Before marriage itself, Ayush and Soumya confessed their love to each other and becomes closer. They got married to each other.

1 month after marriage,

Soumya took Ayush to a Park. There is a small set for capturing photos.

Ayush - "Why did you bring me here? Are we taking photo for our Aadhar card?"

Soumya - "If you can't make assumptions, don't make it then. Don't kill me with that."

Ayush - "Aww my sweetheart... Love is all about living not dying. Understood? Now you say the reason."

Soumya - "We are here for photoshoot

Soumya - "We are here for photoshoot. That is, post wedding photoshoot... Both indoor and outdoor"

Ayush - "What? Photoshoots are too much... Are we models?"

Soumya - "So what... It is not required to be a model for photoshoot. Anyone can take photoshoot. All you need is, interest."

Ayush - "Crazy girl! How could I give romantic poses and all in front of cameraman?"

Soumya - "Buddy, he won't think anything. It is his work and he is a professional."

Soumya holds his hands and takes him inside. Ayush whispered in his ears, "Is it really necessary? Please postpone it..."

Soumya - "No baby. These photoshoots are going to be our memories. There is no need to do big things... Look at me romantically and caress my face and hair... You are so good at it, right? Then lastly a romantic dance "

Ayush - "Okay... But..."

Soumya - "Come on, Ayush. I have selected some dresses for you. It would be fun for sure."

After some time,

Ayush and Soumya did photoshoots in different attires. They had fun during the makeup sessions.

Soumya is applying red lipsticks enthusiastically. Ayush looks at her weirdly while his makeup artist is applying makeup for him.

Ayush - "Whatever colour lipstick you apply, it will taste like a plastic to me."

Soumya - "Why do you even care?"

She asked without bothered.

Ayush - "Because I am the one who is going to taste it..."

Ayush said out of flow and paused keeping his hand over his mouth. Ayush and Soumya's stylists burst into laughter. Soumya also laughed at Ayush. Ayush is embarrassed.

Photoshoot session starts. (Khuda Jaane plays)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuyFvLnw56Y

Ayush and Soumya did candid poses and at times, Ayush burst into laughter.

Ayush and Soumya did candid poses and at times, Ayush burst into laughter

Days passed happily like this..

2 years passed, 

Ayush has attained his dream of becoming a Fitness Coach at Indian Cricket Team. He has become a Personal Trainer of a well-known Cricketer.

Soumya congratulated Ayush. 

Ayush - "Your motivation has led me climb the ladder, Soumya. Thank you so much..."

Soumya kissed Ayush's forehead.

Soumya - "It is you who worked for your dream. You deserve the full credits."

Soumya caressed her belly. Ayush knelt down and rests his ears on it.

Ayush - "Baby is kicking you..."

Ayush chuckled.

Soumya - "He is taking practices now... After delivery, he will kick you if you fight with me."

Ayush - "Is it true, baby?"

Baby kick is heard.

Soumya - "Kick means yes."

Ayush - "Silence means only yes. Kick means no... You and your theories."

Ayush kissed her belly. Soumya smiled.

Happiness filled their lives....

THE END.

Author's note:
Thank you so much dear friends for supporting this simple love story of the two individuals. The story has come to its end with the beginning of new journey.

Please share your views on this Chapter as well.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Ayush-Soumya scenes is romantic. Loved the bonding of Roma & Soumya. Romantic sing sequences & photoshoots.

Ayush kissing Soumya's belly was romantic.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome and beautiful update

Beautiful end to a beautiful journey

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon🤗

Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavitha_r

The Ayush-Soumya scenes is romantic. Loved the bonding of Roma & Soumya. Romantic sing sequences & photoshoots.

Ayush kissing Soumya's belly was romantic.

Thank you so much 😊

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear 

Awesome and beautiful update

Beautiful end to a beautiful journey

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon🤗

Thank you so much. 🙂

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Things worked out well for them. A baby on the way too.