Barrister Babu

~Anchal Sahu, AT #1~ Apne Sakha Babu K Jeevan Mein Lauti Hai Bondita - Page 6

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Considering the character is "Bondita" Anchal will get to explore many varieties of emotions and shades for sure 👍🏼 

Bondita is a character that gives delight everytime you watch her onscreen! Always the light of hope and sunshine ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

She is still a child because she hasn't faced what Anirudh faced in all these years.... He kept her away from all the darkness thus she has returned with even more enthusiasm and same innocence. 😳

Yes, he fulfilled his promise to educate her and ensured that she could become capable to make a life of her own with an identity. I love the gesture, and also how thankful she is to him for everything he has done for her 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yes it was my secret (Known to my friends) wish to see Anchal as Bondita opposite Pravi and even now sometimes I find it hard to believe Ki this is actually happening  😆 I wished for it but never thought SSP sun lega 🤣

Haan na! Her KUDCA folks had teased her about it so much, but when it came true, honestly, noone was more happier for her than us 😆❤️

Edited by Me000w - 2 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

I am fine 😊 What about you? 

Shaheen se last interaction Mera SSK forum pe Hua tha. 

Yes true that, we can't expect all of them but as you said luckily many are coming back  Mahi is yet to watch Episodes, she is busy I guess. But the 1st Bondita edit on 1st page is by Mahi only 😳 Yes Shreya is here and in IPZN forum too 😆 Lalz bhi was there in EDT... Sujz is active on twitter, though we don't talk 😆 Briti too on twitter. Rim told she will come for 1st Episode post Leap but I guess she is busy. 

I am doing okay

SSK? Simar wala show?

I know right...it feels good that family is getting bigger with old members coming back and new members joining in

Oh interested

Sunna...if you have some great pics of Anchal as Bondita send those to me na coz I need to revamp the next Rudhita AT title sig

Briti se zyada baat hi nahi hoti and so with Sujz...

Rimi looks like she is on break Ig?

Amphitrite thumbnail

Pranali ne hi KUDCA se introduce karwai thi and Anchal wapas le ayi inha 😆 Duniya Gol hai 🤣 Yes the only thing I genuinely appreciate about SSP is their casting 👏 because storyline tho ek point pe kachra kar dete Hain (Exceptions are there) 🤔

I agree...the world is round and small...

I know right...Hats off to their casting...I feel that most of the time its because of how brilliantly the casting is done that viewers are still loyal to the show

But honestly SSP is still slightly better in this ITV regressive

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amphitrite

I agree...the world is round and small...

I know right...Hats off to their casting...I feel that most of the time its because of how brilliantly the casting is done that viewers are still loyal to the show

But honestly SSP is still slightly better in this ITV regressive

ssp pre leap and psot leap casted best bondita for me

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8gzCrhMYC/

BOTH have their own special place in our hearts 🤗

Choti Bondita taught us that anyone, no matter how big or small has the right to question society and nurture the dream to change it. Badi Bondita is now seeking the answers to her questions by becoming capable to fight for the change. Seeing both versions gives my heart so much joyyy!! ❤️

Edited by Me000w - 2 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Katy4566

ssp pre leap and psot leap casted best bondita for me

I agree

One thing which I expected from them and they didnt disappoint us here

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Amphitrite

I am doing okay

SSK? Simar wala show?

I know right...it feels good that family is getting bigger with old members coming back and new members joining in

Oh interested

Sunna...if you have some great pics of Anchal as Bondita send those to me na coz I need to revamp the next Rudhita AT title sig

Briti se zyada baat hi nahi hoti and so with Sujz...

Rimi looks like she is on break Ig?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Me000w

Bondita is a character that gives delight everytime you watch her onscreen! Always the light of hope and sunshine ❤️

Absolutely ❤️