Congrats on AT 

Many more to come 

She’s doing amazing as bondita 

Thanks Yashu πŸ€— Hoping to see you around πŸ˜³

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

@Arpita:

Arre arre yeh bhi discussion chalra hai? πŸ˜† 

He is only 22. Kaunse angle se 27 lagta hai.. when I saw his wrong birthdate even I got shocked ke mere se bada kaisa hai yeh aur mere se 10x young kaise dikhta hai πŸ˜†

Anchal is perfect match for him honestly. She manages to look both mature and young accordingly.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Thanks, Arpita for this...

Gonna try to be active on this forum now...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

@Arpita:

Arre arre yeh bhi discussion chalra hai? πŸ˜† 

He is only 22. Kaunse angle se 27 lagta hai.. when I saw his wrong birthdate even I got shocked ke mere se bada kaisa hai yeh aur mere se 10x young kaise dikhta hai πŸ˜†

Anchal is perfect match for him honestly. She manages to look both mature and young accordingly.

Yes it was my secret (Known to my friends) wish to see Anchal as Bondita opposite Pravi and even now sometimes I find it hard to believe Ki this is actually happening  πŸ˜† I wished for it but never thought SSP sun lega πŸ€£

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Thanks, Arpita for this...

Gonna try to be active on this forum now...

Glad to know that Alexia πŸ€— I miss old members so much πŸ˜’ 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Glad to know that Alexia πŸ€— I miss old members so much πŸ˜’ 

How are you doing?πŸ€—

I miss them too Arpita

But seeing this Forum from start I have understood that its inevitable that old members might get less active

Just need to welcome the new members warmly <3

But luckily some old members are coming back

I did with the FF and will try to be active

Shaheen is here not that active but here

Shreya is here

Baki bhi shayad aajaye?

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes it was my secret (Known to my friends) wish to see Anchal as Bondita opposite Pravi and even now sometimes I find it hard to believe Ki this is actually happening  πŸ˜† I wished for it but never thought SSP sun lega πŸ€£

Secret out: When I saw Anchal properly in the first promo of KUDCA {My sole focus at the first glance was on Pranali though} I did think she would look amazing as the older Bondita with her facial features being similar to Aurra's

But after that newspaper piece the similarity just made me think that damn! SSP still is amazing at casting perfect actors

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

How are you doing?πŸ€—

I miss them too Arpita

But seeing this Forum from start I have understood that its inevitable that old members might get less active

Just need to welcome the new members warmly <3

But luckily some old members are coming back

I did with the FF and will try to be active

Shaheen is here not that active but here

Shreya is here

Baki bhi shayad aajaye?

I am fine πŸ˜Š What about you? 

Shaheen se last interaction Mera SSK forum pe Hua tha. 

Yes true that, we can't expect all of them but as you said luckily many are coming back  Mahi is yet to watch Episodes, she is busy I guess. But the 1st Bondita edit on 1st page is by Mahi only πŸ˜³ Yes Shreya is here and in IPZN forum too πŸ˜† Lalz bhi was there in EDT... Sujz is active on twitter, though we don't talk πŸ˜† Briti too on twitter. Rim told she will come for 1st Episode post Leap but I guess she is busy. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Secret out: When I saw Anchal properly in the first promo of KUDCA {My sole focus at the first glance was on Pranali though} I did think she would look amazing as the older Bondita with her facial features being similar to Aurra's

But after that newspaper piece the similarity just made me think that damn! SSP still is amazing at casting perfect actors

Pranali ne hi KUDCA se introduce karwai thi and Anchal wapas le ayi inha πŸ˜† Duniya Gol hai πŸ€£ Yes the only thing I genuinely appreciate about SSP is their casting πŸ‘ because storyline tho ek point pe kachra kar dete Hain (Exceptions are there) πŸ€”