Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Aditya Srivastav the most successful from CID cast?

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I thought it would be ACP after the show or maybe Daya but its actually Abhijeet, he has been a lot of movies since the show went off air. Mostly it's negative though, I would like to see him in more positive roles akin to his role in CID

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Post - CID , Gulaal & Blackfriday are the one that's memorable of him for me as of now ( Satya wasn't post CID right ? )..And Kaalo ofc..Anymore from personal memory ?

Regarding others , can remember Daya only for Jhonny Gaddar but then , not as memorable due to him relative to Abhijeet's^..

ACP was more bolly active in 90's , failing to recall any memorable movie of him post CID..Make me remember , if there is..

priya185 thumbnail

Daya was in singham returns and adalat

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

ACP Pradyuman used to show up in the a lot of movies from the 90s/early 2000s like someone said. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I have not seen any of the regular CID casts anywhere after CID ended except for Abhijeet. Seen him in Raat Akeli Hain and Haseen Dilruba. The way he is going I think he is gonna bag more roles in thriller movies for now. Besides that I thought I saw Purvi in a star plus show but turns out to be someone else ðŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shivaji satam was more successful

But not Aditya getting work 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

Shivaji satam was more successful

But not Aditya getting work 

But he has been nowhere since CID got off air. All we see is Abhijeet.