Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actresses who get 2M likes easily on their photo - Page 3

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Got curious and did the same for the men. Put them in order from highest to lowest engagement again.

SRK has the highest engagement rate of 7.3% with more than 1.8 million likes and over 25K comments per post. Varun has the lowest engagement at 2.41%. 

Overall, the men do WAY better than the women. The women have much more fake followers IMO and even the real ones don't engage and just scroll through the feed. It's actually surprising because I thought the girls would actually do better because of their thirst posts. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

I checked socialblade. Sam has a very good engagement rate. It probably means she has more genuine followers. She has a 4.92% engagement rate which is really good for a celebrity. The highest one belongs to Kareena amongst the women. 

I put them in order. The only ones who crack 1 million likes per post are Deepika and Shraddha.

Aloo, PC and Katrina have terrible engagement. They must be buying a huge amount of followers. 

Kareena has the highest engagement because she has just joined + has fewer followers. Whereas most others have been active for years, so many of the older followers may just be defunct accounts which are not contributing any likes/comments, leading to lower engagement.

Aishwarya also has high engagement for the same reasons as Kareena.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Kareena has the highest engagement because she has just joined + has fewer followers. 

Yeah but that means Kareena is not buying followers. Katrina is pretty recent too. Not as much as Kareena but fairly new compared to everyone else and already has 50+ million followers. Some of these people are buying a massive amount of followers and it's obvious. 

I don't know Aish's engagement rate. Socialblade didn't have it due to some API error.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Recent hype, that's all.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I would rather prefer to like someone's picture who does something else apart from depression/struggles jaap. I get it. Mental health is real important, I'm not against spreading awareness but it just not my cup of tea to like boring repetitive clownish personality like this. 

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Kareena has the highest engagement because she has just joined + has fewer followers. Whereas most others have been active for years, so many of the older followers may just be defunct accounts which are not contributing any likes/comments, leading to lower engagement.

Aishwarya also has high engagement for the same reasons as Kareena.

Aishwarya has one of the lowest engagements among Bollywood actresses. She can't even get more than 600K-800K likes on a post. The highest likes on her Instagram are on HDDCS post.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hotchoco

Got curious and did the same for the men. Put them in order from highest to lowest engagement again.

SRK has the highest engagement rate of 7.3% with more than 1.8 million likes and over 25K comments per post. Varun has the lowest engagement at 2.41%. 

Overall, the men do WAY better than the women. The women have much more fake followers IMO and even the real ones don't engage and just scroll through the feed. It's actually surprising because I thought the girls would actually do better because of their thirst posts. πŸ˜†

I am mortally offended that SRK has the lowest followers amongst all of these other actors. But can proudly say that I have contributed to help boost his average likes/comments section πŸ˜‚πŸ€“