Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Damn interesting prologue!!

It promises the cunning VRS we always wanted.

I always wished Riddhu to be simple sweet strong innocent girl who is emotional and values relationship but not emotionally stupid.

Kabir actually being genuine with his relationship in his own way will further add more twist and interest.

Two ruthless demons fighting for their motives while an angel stuck between both.

It will be an amazing story πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Thanks you so much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™‚

I was damn nervous while typing this story out...

Myra05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KV2711

All the best for this new story of yours it's very interesting and good introduction of the character you totally make a different move which I wanna I see I this show early so damn happy and waiting for your next update eagerly

Thanks 😊😊😊

Myra05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Damm interesting 

Waiting eagerly 

Thanks 😊😊

Myra05 thumbnail

Chapter 1

One Week Later

The whole deck was surrounded with many well known business men and their families as they were invited to the cruise party of The Great Vansh Raisinghania.

Well, who has the courage to deny the invitation of VR. One who would deny would surely be having a death wish!!

The cruise was all set to sail, as everyone had boarded.

Drinks were being served. People came together as they got busy in their discussions and gossips.

The aroma of the different delicacies, as they were brought up started mingling with the smell of sea.

The voices of seagull seemed to be muffled as all the people could only hear the rustle, bustle and the sound of high music being played in the background.

Away from the chaotic place, stood The Mighty VR admiring the sea in the front of him.

This side of the deck seemed to be more quieter and calm then the other one.

Anyone would be confused to see him standing at such a quiet place since he wouldn't wish to waste his precious time without doing anything. If only they knew he was waiting for someone really special!!

This one week had brought a lot of changes, as Riddhima had finally made her decision. There were  some old, deep secrets of his buried deep inside, coming to life again. He was quite eager to meet her. Hence, he had  personally called up Sejal asking or to say, rather commanding her to send Riddhima on the cruise.

Vansh had never been so impatient in his life to meet someone.

Maybe that's what love does to you!!

He had send Angre to personally bring Riddhima to him.

He had stayed away from her for too long and now he never wants her to leave his side.

As he was busy in his own thoughts, he heard Angre calling him, "Boss!!"

Hearing him, Vansh turned behind to face him with a smirk plastered on his face.

Riddhima looked forward towards the tall, well built man who was looking towards her. She doesn't know how she ended up at such a place. But nevertheless, she decided to go with the flow. Shaking hand with the young man or her new boss, she said " Thank you Sir!! For thinking me capable of this job. I will surely give my best and would be efficient in my work and would be loyal towards you!!"

Pulling his hand back, he said, "Riddhima, don't be under the impression that I have given you this job just because you impressed me. The only reason I gave you this job is because, you deserve it. And this is truly based on all the reviews provided by the people, you worked previously with." He finished with a smile.

Riddhima too reciprocated the smile and turned to leave.

As she headed towards the door, she heard him say, "Before leaving, submit all the documents we had asked you to bring and complete the remaining formalities."

Riddhima thanked him and left.

As she moved towards the allotted place to complete the remaining procedures she read the name written in bold,

'Life and Soul Hospital'.

As she read down further registering the various names of doctors working in the hospital.

Riddhima's eyes stopped at a particular thing and her face broke into a smile, as she saw the name,

'Dr. Riddhima' being put up under the section of Physiotherapist.

She smiled towards herself and moved towards the reception.

Vansh was hell angry to find Sejal at the place of Riddhima as the event planner.

No one ever disrespected his words. His anger knew no bounds.

"What the heck!! I guess Ms. Riddhima should have been at your place as the event manager. Then what the fck are you doing here?? Where the hell is she??" He growled in pure frustration.

Even after waiting for a good five minutes and finding no answer, he again roared, "Answer me, Damn it !!" 

Sejal flinched a bit because of his loud voice. Taking deep breaths and gathering all the courage she has, Sejal answered, "I beg your pardon Sir!! But the girl, Riddhima, who was supposed to be at my place is not an event manager, instead a well-known physiotherapist!!" 

Vansh was hell frustrated, he didn't wanted to vent his anger on Sejal.  "I totally understand what you meant to convey. But how dare you disobey my order by coming here yourself and not sending Riddhima, when I had specially asked for her at your place!! How dare you!!" Even though Vansh tried his best to maintain his calm, he ended up shouting the last sentence at her.

Sejal shivered due to his shouts. Sweat beads started forming on her forehead and she could feel her hands getting wet. 

Clamping the sides of her gown in her hands, she answered in a soft tone, "Sir, I already mentioned her profession to you. But, still I would also like to add on to it that, she herself denied coming on the cruise. Thinking she would mess things up!! As it's not her expertise to handle such a huge event."

Vansh smirked pretty well knowing that she is lying, yet to enjoy her scared expression more. He leaned on the railing with his back on it and his elbows resting wide spread on it. "Well, Ms. Sejal I still find your excuse quite unconvincing, since I myself had seen the way Ms. Opps!! " he corrected himself and said, "Dr. Riddhima's work at my beach party.Let me remind you Ms.Sejal, that beach party was also an huge event. Now, tell me the whole truth or, better be ready to face the after consequences for lying to me!!" He smirked and continue, "And by consequences I mean, anything can happen to your company and I guess you wouldn't like seeing your dream getting shattered or to say bankrupt in front of your eyes due to your one silly decision of keeping your mouth shut!!" He said to her while straightening up, with a cunning look on his face and smirk playing on his lips.

Sejal bit down her lower lip. This Vansh was more cunning and clever or to say manipulative than she had thought him to be. 

She had promised Riddhima that she wouldn't reveal this secret of theirs to anyone. But, now to save her dream, she had to break her promise. 

Apologizing to Riddhima in her mind, she looked at Vansh who was standing there, looking at her with a raised brow as if expecting the full truth from her. She cursed him in her mind and said, "Mr. Raisinghania, the previous information which I gave you is the truth but, an incomplete one." 

She let out a sight, knowing that there is no point in turning back and continued, 

"Actually, Riddhima has got a job of physiotherapist outside Mumbai. Yesterday night only it got confirmed, due to which I ended up here."

"Name of the place and hospital. Right now!!" He ordered.

Sejal controlled the tears which were threatening to fall down. She closed her eyes, apologizing to Riddhima for a hundredth time. At the same time feeling guilty for betraying her friend by revealing her secret and breaking their promise. She clutched the gown more tightly in her fists and finally screamed out,

"Life and Soul Hospital.!!" Pausing for a second or two she said, "Manali!!"

Done for today.

Pls do share and comment.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great story! Do continue soon 😊

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Happyme20

Thanks you so much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ™‚

I was damn nervous while typing this story out...

You will rock buddy.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Don't overthink too much....just go for it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Damn that's some twist and turn!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Never read a story where Riddhu actually denies Kabir demand and move on in life. Complete different one.

It would be interesting to see now how Vansh brings her in VR mansion. The reasons, excuses, planning and plotting. What Kabir would do now that Riddhu denied to do his bidding.

The story is coming along great..... you were worried over nothing.πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Awaiting next updateπŸ€—πŸ€—

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing 🀩 

So our vansh raisinghania is eagerly waiting for riddhima who has joined a hospital in manali

So she said no to kabir . 

Now waiting how vansh gets her riddhu 🀩🀩🀩

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Riddhu said NO to Kabir.... Woohoo.....πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Now we will get to see real VR...😈😈😈😈

Brilliant start... ❀️❀️❀️❀️