Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This is how I walked the first time I wore heels to a Shaadi. Needless to say, the car ride back home with my mom wasn't very pleasant. She made sure to tell me I walked like a 'jaahil'.

But Bebo graceful thi kab? 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Everything Kareena does is aggressive. She walks, stomps and even dances aggressively. 

I never noticed how UN- freaking graceful she was until you guys pointed it out!!! Now I can't unsee it. I see it in all her movements.

Then I try to be the bigger person and tell myself not everyone has to be graceful. My stomping causes earthquake, and tiny hands/claws drop everything they touch. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I never noticed how UN- freaking graceful she was until you guys pointed it out!!! Now I can't unsee it. I see it in all her movements.

Then I try to be the bigger person and tell myself not everyone has to be graceful. My stomping causes earthquake, and tiny hands/claws drop everything they touch. 

I didnt realise it's Kareena until you quoted it. I still wonder if it's photoshopped with Kareena face.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

https://youtu.be/8X9rqcbHhM4

The way she is walking is similar to those always irate teenagers who walk like penguin because their parents didn't get them the iPhone they demandedπŸ˜†.

She even grabbed mic from Aishwarya