Posted: 1 months ago

Chalo if Dharma moves to jhanvi or annie pie she has Red chilies and her own PH to rely on smiley36

I noticed SRK called her "little one" during Gangubai teaser comment as well. Did he always do this? It's weird to see a 28 year old get called little one. 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

I noticed SRK called her "little one" during Gangubai teaser comment as well. Did he always do this? It's weird to see a 28 year old get called little one. 

She's short and baby-faced so men treat her like a little kid and she gets away with everything. smiley36

Both Aloo and Shaheen made pretentious sly posts about the movie as it's it's some big solo thing she's doing when it's being produced by RCE. It helps her a lot that she's seen like an innocent little baby. 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Depends on his relationship with her....like for our parents we will be little ones...even at 60...smiley36

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Depends on his relationship with her....like for our parents we will be little ones...even at 60...smiley36

He's close to her. She's the only actress that he consistently supports. I think he just calls her little one to avoid people making any weird gossip. He's just putting it out there that she's like a little kid. smiley36

Uff kitni struggle hai iski life mein. Can’t come to the movie sets late also.

Alia Bhatt Darlings