Was Dil To Pagal... about SRK-Karishma friendship than SRK-Madhuri rom - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

I get that Rahul and pooja we’re both flighty head in the clouds kinda ppl (Rahul was sometimes even toxic) …they weren’t practical , realistic, and almost lived in some imaginary world centred around them

They are made for each other lol 

I preferred Nisha tho. She was more grounded and real (and a lot more fun) 

Madhuris character annoyed the eff out of me with her delusions 

Nisha deserved better than rahul anyway tbh…I feel like she dodged a bullet …seemed wayyy too good for him 

Of course , srk - karishma friendship . She also overshadows mad.

Originally posted by infinity101

Don't know about that, but wanted him to end up with Karishma instead of Madhuri.

same 

The movie itself was plain stupid and boring

I love the songs only and Lata Ji sung it so beautifully 

The caption is even more stupid 'Someone Somewhere Is Made For You'

I only love the ending because it ended

The only character i liked was Akshay's character as Ajay & i felt Pooja should actually end up with him

I find Ajay & Nisha love was true as they understands the real meaning of love that is sacrifice for the person you love. The moment they knew the people they are in love with were unhappy thinking abt their happiness rather than their own it hurts them to let go their love but they did with a brave heart thats TRUE LOVE

The fact is Nisha & Ajay were not living in delusional dreamland or self-absorbed. They live in reality

Rahul-Pooja were annoying one lives in dekusional dreamland and the other self-absorbed. To be honest they don't even understand what is love and the film try to portray them some legendary lovers

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

The movie itself was plain stupid and boring

I love the songs only and Lata Ji sung it so beautifully 

The caption is even more stupid 'Someone Somewhere Is Made For You'

I only love the ending because it ended

The only character i liked was Akshay's character as Ajay & i felt Pooja should actually end up with him

I find Ajay & Nisha love was true as they understands the real meaning of love that is sacrifice for the person you love. The moment they knew the people they are in love with were unhappy thinking abt their happiness rather than their own it hurts them to let go their love but they did with a brave heart thats TRUE LOVE

The fact is Nisha & Ajay were not living in delusional dreamland or self-absorbed. They live in reality

Rahul-Pooja were annoying one lives in dekusional dreamland and the other self-absorbed. To be honest they don't even understand what is love and the film try to portray them some legendary lovers

Huh. How was Rahul and Pooja living in a dreamland? They met, fell in love and wanted to be together. Two lovers united at the end. Neither of them owed shit to Nisha and Ajay. If the friends tried to crawl out of the friendzone, then that sounds like a NishJay problem (Nisha + Ajay). Reality is that people fall in love but no one is obligated to reciprocate your feelings in return. Why on earth do you feel that Pooja should have ended up with Ajay? She didn't love him. 😳

I thought it was a piece of trash that only became successful due to the stellar starcast and music. Otherwise story wise it was utter crap. Sorry fans.