Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m even confused. I was expecting a horrible comment about RS after her red face reaction but she ended up complimenting him. So why do I get an angry face for liking him? πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘

It’s khuli palak mein jhoota ghussa band palak mein pyar. I think she is incapable of being outright mean and rude. Muahhhh!❀️Koi nahi. we will convert her eventually.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

It’s khuli palak mein jhoota ghussa band palak mein pyar. I think she is incapable of being outright mean and rude. Muahhhh!❀️Koi nahi. we will convert her eventually.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I’ve already started the process of conversion and exorcism. 😏 I’m gonna attack dirty by showing this gem. I want Ice Ji to look me in the eye and tell me that Ranveer does not look insanely hot in this song. πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/rSgIZ4wW8Fw

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Red face kyo dala FF ke post par? πŸ˜† In my kareeb ke saare friends and relatives, almost every SRK fan is now RS fan. 

My dislike for Veeru has diluted over the time....its the SSR and covid effect....life is so unpredictable that I can't be very mean or rude to any actor now....you know...situations change and people change.....I am sure covid has changed people in a lot of ways....I don't see the kind of hatred that I used to see even for SRK and Ranbir...any more.....OK coming to the asli point....I am a SRK, Ranbir fan ....and SRK/Ranbir fandom and DeepVeer fandom are like oil and water.....we don't mix....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†......But Ranveer is a good actor and he is witty.....credit should be given where due...πŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

My dislike for Veeru has diluted over the time....its the SSR and covid effect....life is so unpredictable that I can't be very mean or rude to any actor now....you know...situations change and people change.....I am sure covid has changed people in a lot of ways....I don't see the kind of hatred that I used to see even for SRK and Ranbir...any more.....OK coming to the asli point....I am a SRK, Ranbir fan ....and SRK/Ranbir fandom and DeepVeer fandom are like oil and water.....we don't mix....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†......But Ranveer is a good actor and he is witty.....credit should be given where due...πŸ˜†

Deepdown BI is a Salman Khan fan.