Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
  • Do you ever fangirl/fanboy so hard that you just embarrass yourself... Alone.. In your own room!? 

Dude, I have a diary full of his pics, 

And my dad himself handed me Karan's newspaper photo

I ain't embarrassed by my fangirling 

• Your worst/most embarrassing public fangirl moment? 

When QH2.0 trailer released and I screamed in the staff room and everyone was like WHAT HAPPENED and I just sat there red faced 🙈

• Post a pic of the first one you fangirled about and a pic of the latest one. 

First photo? Make that first episode of DMG 

Latest one? Make that the red chaddi photo on precious pages hehehehe

• What's your biggest fangirl fantasy? 

To meet him of course. 😍

• Describe your fandom. And your chosen crackheads you fangirl with the most. 

My AT members ❤️

My Insta family who loves my writing so much they demand for it. I'm so grateful for all the love. 😢❤️

• How many famdoms are you part of? Reel or Real?

Karan Singh Grover in reality. The only one I actively take part in.

Other International shows I watch I follow some of them too. But that's silent following. Hehehe

• Let's get hypothetical. In an alternate universe, how n where would you and your celeb/fictional crush meet n fall in love? 

He would come to my city's ghats and I will have a meet cute with him 🙈🙈🙈 typical small city romance 🙈

• Something that you like/love about the fandom you're in. Something that you dislike/hate about the fandom you're in. 

Something I love is that everyone is here to express their love for the one person we all love. Karan. 

I love that everyone has stuck with him through thick and thin and they're all so protective of him. 

Makes me feel so so happy that he has a set of honest fans. ❤️

I only don't understand most of the unsaid rules all fandoms have 😅

That's the only thing I don't like. And unnecessary negative stuff that comes up. 

• Your craziest fangirl story? 

My craziest fangirl thing was when I opened my insta page. I never thought I will become vocal. Yet here I am. Unbelievable. 

(Those who know me like WaqtZaya, know I am not a very social person. So yes, crazy for me) hehehe

• If you could introduce your real life celeb crush with your fictional crush. Who would they be? Pick one topic for you 3 to discuss.

Aahhh Karan and Armaan are same so this question is moot  😅😅😅

Fun stuff!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by weirdladki - 2 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: weirdladki

I am just gonna edit in WaqtZaya Ka post 

This thread is very cool!

Good job Neelu 😍😍

🤗🤗 take a 🍓

aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

🤗🤗 take a 🍓

Posted 😍😍

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Diary wala phase na tha mera 😆 i was more into cricket then 🤣 but in a way Diary wala phase mera ab hai 😈 

Negativity is everywhere, which is also why Tuttar is considered so highly toxic regardless of fandom or anything. Social media has its certain unsaid rules, you unfortunately have to abide by them or have yourself into unwanted toxic trouble. Something I really despise, which is why my policy on social media is - I will promote what I love & who I love. Bhad mein jaye duniya 😆 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

hum apna wala bhi karte hai chalo 🤩

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

The first time an AT has been created and  I didn't know. Work, so much of work. 

But congratulations guys on the new AT ❤️

Rash111 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  • Do you ever fangirl/fanboy so hard that you just embarrass yourself... Alone.. In your own room!? 

All those who are my own know about me  so ...

I ain't embarrassed by my fangirling 

• Your worst/most embarrassing public fangirl moment? 

It happens whenever I'm in a big extended family group and can't enjoy their chit chat so I think of something and smile  and they nudge each other and think that I'm mental 🙈

• Post a pic of the first one you fangirled about and a pic of the latest one. 

No first or recent. I usually like his full smiling one

• What's your biggest fangirl fantasy? 

To see him as a Father😍

• Describe your fandom. And your chosen crackheads you fangirl with the most. 

My AT members. I stumbled upon them and I love them ❤️

. ❤️

• How many famdoms are you part of? Reel or Real?

Only KARAN SINGH GROVER.

• Let's get hypothetical. In an alternate universe, how n where would you and your celeb/fictional crush meet n fall in love? 

I like to live in reality

• Something that you like/love about the fandom you're in. Something that you dislike/hate about the fandom you're in. 

I like most of the things . 

Edited by Rash111 - 2 years ago