• KSGFC #47 • Face Everything And Rise • - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Rash111

Aaj se present Inshaallah🤗👍🏼

rash 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Rash 🤗 

Okay so before we start with ours, Neelu didi did a thread for Fandom, so please share your thoughts too  ☺️🤗 these challenges/threads are so exciting. You get to know more about your friends and also share stuff.

Also so far only Mithi shared her answers at Twitter, so if you could share it here too mast ( ╹▽╹ )

@jia / Ritu and others, all are welcomed 

https://twitter.com/Neelanjana_ksg/status/1412067108146475013?s=19 

Just add the question and then answer. 

Ok next page has my answers. You can simply copy the questions and answer too. 😆

• Do you ever fangirl/fanboy so hard that you just embarrass yourself... Alone.. In your own room!? 

Yes , infact pages after pages in IF too is a proof of history hahaha 

• Your worst/most embarrassing public fangirl moment? 

Has to be in IF 😂 

• Post a pic of the first one you fangirled about and a pic of the latest one. 

Posting later. I got to search my first pic of K ever posted 😂 

• What's your biggest fangirl fantasy? 

I can't even have any anymore 😭 😂 

• Describe your fandom. And your chosen crackheads you fangirl with the most. 

All the members of KSGFC 😘 

• How many famdoms are you part of? Reel or Real?

Karan Singh Grover and KaSha and all reel characters  of KSG 🤗 

• Let's get hypothetical. In an alternate universe, how n where would you and your celeb/fictional crush meet n fall in love? 

I have to think 😂  coming back to this after a while 😂

• Something that you like/love about the fandom you're in. Something that you dislike/hate about the fandom you're in. 

Being a KSGIAN is a life long Identity which all KSGIANS are extremely proud of. Like K says TV is a star of honour on his shoulder, to KSGIANS, being a KSGIAN is exactly the same star on their shoulders which we flaunt in our real lives too. That's the best part. And also KSGIANS are a family. It is very close knit. And Family as we all know, is forever. 

Dislike/Hate well there will always be +/- difference of opinion rather to be put, in every family, but at the end of the day we all call it a day, resolving our problems being, so I hardly think there's any. 

• Your craziest fangirl story? 

Mere se better mere dost jaante hai, apne moo miya mitthu nahi karni maine 😂 

• If you could introduce your real life celeb crush with your fictional crush. Who would they be? Pick one topic fot you 3 to discuss.

I don't need to introduce Armaan or Asad to Karan, the person is himself only 😂😂😂 and Karan will only complain about Asad to Asad calling Asad a Sadu, difficult to live with 😂 and what yes yes he himself said quote unquote the man KARAN SINGH GROVER himself, - I will just hand him a glass of wine and ask him to chill 😂 

🤣

Originally posted by Rash111

I saw this I cry first and scrolled up to see this is our own Crysha only or some other cry baby entered

Me will be very pissed if you called another person Crysha Rash 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's MEEEEEEE

I am just gonna edit in WaqtZaya Ka post 

This thread is very cool!

Good job Neelu 😍😍