Deba’s new post on Instagram and Twitter! On pages 1, 3 and 5 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

My god it's raining pictures of Shakhi ek k baad ek my god social media is going Gaga be it Twitter Instagram or forum I don't understand where to go instagram or forum thank God not on Twitter orelse I would be crazy .., they are pulling me back to go and open an account on Twitter 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😂😎😎😎😎😂

Originally posted by lavs_157

Saw this one babe??? We truly have the sweetest leads. They never make fans beg for pics, selfie’s, Bts, live or anything. No wonder the fans love them so much!! They deserve all the love.

https://twitter.com/debattama_sah/status/1410900567790997512?s=21

I just retweeted it all!! I love that quality in both of them. They get along so that comes thru in pics and videos and they’re mature enough not to care about the Debvir shipping. They share so freely!! They really do deserve all the love. 

Also that white saree👍🏼 Shaurya is back in the white tshirt!!👎🏼 KV let it slip in an interview that Shaurya will try to help in the rasoi 😉

Aww Sooraj’s wife came in a saree too!! She came to attend a wedding!

I may hate Tejvi and Alok onscreen but offscreen they are all so precious! 

Originally posted by lavs_157

We can sit staring at them all day!! 

So true yrr they look so dreamy 

It looks like wedding album 😍 

Thanks Lavanya 🤗 for all the tagging 

Originally posted by Doll56

My god it's raining pictures of Shakhi ek k baad ek my god social media is going Gaga be it Twitter Instagram or forum I don't understand where to go instagram or forum thank God not on Twitter orelse I would be crazy .., they are pulling me back to go and open an account on Twitter 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😂😎😎😎😎😂

The whole fd is in the same confusion!! 😍😍